Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose Bitcoin?  (Read 385 times)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:56:01 PM

I hold bitcoin in my wallet because I'm waiting development lightning network by btc, which can some coins that serve for payment are useless
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

My point is that why everyone choose Bitcoin there's a lot of top rated coins are available then why people buying Bitcoin most?

people choose bitcoin because it is the coin that is the basis of the blockchain and cryptocutrency. even if there are other coins whose price exceeds the price of bitcoin (either because of the amount of supply or whatever it is) bitcoin remains number one, this is simple because bitcoin is the only coin with the highest volume every time

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
padang pasir

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

I think many people choose bitcoin because bitcoin bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the first or parent of altcoin
bitcoin is the best and strongest coin in the world of cryptocurrency so many investors are fond of bitcoin
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

My point is that why everyone choose Bitcoin there's a lot of top rated coins are available then why people buying Bitcoin most?

BTC still remains the king crypto and a lot of people flock to it.

Also, it's still very volatile and can suddenly moon like it did last time to $20k
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

I think the most invested and most beloved coin is the bitcoin crypto currency platform. the most universal coin known by all participants. it is chosen because of these reasons.
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

Personally, I believe that you only need to buy bitcoin when you have a lot of money. And personally I buy Bitcoin that then for  buy altcoins

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
bibi lung

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

This is because the bitcoin is regarded as the King in cryptocurrency, and the price of the bitcoin is currently being altcoin at the price of dominance. In addition bitcoin relatively stable.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

I choose bitcoin because of its cheap, popular  and can be used for transaction across all borders. Bitcoin is the best.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency, it gave birth what we call altoins today, bitcoin is the foundation where other coins are built on, that is why i choose.
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

Because it is the most promising and it has a good feature.  It is the based on the block-chain technology. It controls the crypto market and it is the king of the cryptocurrency.
Sebatas Cahaya

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:12:12 PM

Why is this so? This is because of the existence of the bitcoin itself. mindset than most people about bitcoin as the parent of all the coins. and this is certainly true. bitcoin was able to maintain its existence in cryptocurrency and still retain a very fantastic price.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

bitcoin is large, crypto has a great future. compared to the other crypto bitcoin certainly far more have a system that is nice and strong. This makes the bitcoin main became the choice of many people because with the expectation of price developments in the next few years will continue to rise and could provide great benefits too.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

I think many people choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is so popular that it is the king of the cryptocurrency market, compared to other altcoins Bitcoin offers better stability. Most people believe that Bitcoin will bring them a lot of profit in the future. Currently Bitcoin is relatively low, at about $ 7,500, which is a great opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin prices will go to the moon in the future.

because Bitcoin is the best coin in Cryptocurrency market, and the development that Bitcoin has is very good and able to continue to grow in the future. besides, that with the price is so high able to bring Bitcoin become number one of all coins. so for the future to have Bitcoin will be very profitable.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

What are those top rated coins that you are saying?

It's the reason why many people are investing and never stop buying bitcoin because it is a top rated coin and this is the foundation of the crypto market. Why choose the crowded market of altcoins if you can stick to bitcoin only?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kabau

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

I think bitcoin is the king of the other coins, because bitcoin is the best price and easy to buy, because bitcoin is trusted and popular for the invertor, investors who invest in bitcoin.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

Because Bitcoin is currently the King of all cryptocurrencies. And all altcoins are usually affected by his movements. It may not be the fastest blockchain but it is still the most valued.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

Bitcoin was trusted all over the years and besides many people and country are start adopting bitcoin in other way of payment they have and they have a large volume and many people help bitcoin to have a great future and career.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

BTC is top coin because of so many things but most important are circulating supply with 21Million,paired on every exchange with other coins,store of value from the beginning like a gold and offcourse decentralize with no owner ,no team to mash it up
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

The idea of your choosing bitcoin ,is that bitcoin has made it name already and risk is so minimal compared to other coin. Thou, there is fluctuation in price of coin but that those not stop the fame bitcoin has created for itself already
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

Bitcoin is the leader of the whole crypto market. All investors are following Bitcoins movement before make their decisions. Bitcoin is the best coin and has a great future ahead of it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: