Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3354 times)
cryptomonotize (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
Remember at Q1 of this year and we have passed the worst story ever i seen. It will be back again after those whales will come to create FOMO to the market. Some official institutions are accusing the market manipulation. I never feel worry about that. I still hold all of my crypto. The future of crypto is really bright in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

This has happened many times in the past, and the same will happen in the future. There is nothing to be surprised.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
NiinaKub

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

do you really believe crypto market worth 412 billions? not even close to it, if you all guys want to sell you crypto you cant even make 15% ot this amount, dont look at numbers,it is just manipulations
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

I think it is nice to see that drop. Lolz. Im a investor and I always like to grow my portfolio in this way, buy it when its going down and sell it when it has come to higher rates and its point to sell. Then you just make that sell have more BTC or ETH in hands and then afterwards when such dips come back then buy more and more. Thats how it works for me.  Cheesy

I dont care if the market is dropping by 3 billion dollars or or whether it looses 42 billion dollars etc etc.

They wil always get injected into the crypto market one more time. So just chill.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

This is a regular occurrence in cryptocurrencies and we will see it again and again until the market becomes large enough that it will be stable. Rest assured the market should recover better than ever

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

I don't think that this is something to worry about. It is ordinary market behaviour that follows some news. In couple of days or a week will be back talking about the highs we can reach.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

Remember at Q1 of this year and we have passed the worst story ever i seen. It will be back again after those whales will come to create FOMO to the market. Some official institutions are accusing the market manipulation. I never feel worry about that. I still hold all of my crypto. The future of crypto is really bright in the future.
I agree with you. Correction at the beginning of the year became a lesson to deal with today's correction. Stay calm and keep holding, I think it's the best decision. In fact, if I still have a lot of capital will certainly be a good opportunity to buy and increase the amount of investment.
Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

If the BTC price fails to rebound to the $8,000 region and remains in the lower end of $7,000 throughout this week, it is highly likely that tokens will continue to drop against both bitcoin and US dollar.
patriot_rf

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

The next wave down, nothing surprising, growth can constantly be, morally I am ready to it. It is sure that in the future crypto will fly up above than now, it is only necessary to trust in it and not to turn on these failures, it is a springboard before take-off.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

The fact that the market falls is of course very bad. But there is an opportunity to buy promising coins at a low price in order to make a profit out of it in the future.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

Yeah definitely right. The first month of this year is so bloody until now even the market goes up lately that's not it will become stable again. I know that this scenario will come, it will repeat and repeat it again while the market not stable.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

Yeah definitely right. The first month of this year is so bloody until now even the market goes up lately that's not it will become stable again. I know that this scenario will come, it will repeat and repeat it again while the market not stable.
Definitely, it is now a small correction by the market and compared last few months that was the biggest amount dropped by all cryptocurrency and now it is repeated again. So, instead of being panic be ready for the great bouncing back on December it just doubles a price by now like what happened last year and the other years passed so no need to worry if the market price was down surely it will be bouncing back again.

take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

I think it is nice to see that drop. Lolz. Im a investor and I always like to grow my portfolio in this way, buy it when its going down and sell it when it has come to higher rates and its point to sell. Then you just make that sell have more BTC or ETH in hands and then afterwards when such dips come back then buy more and more. Thats how it works for me.  Cheesy

I dont care if the market is dropping by 3 billion dollars or or whether it looses 42 billion dollars etc etc.

They wil always get injected into the crypto market one more time. So just chill.

I think you will be interested when the transaction volume is only a few hundred million, at that time, a lot of altcoin money would die because no one was trading
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

The current dip is mostly affected in all the coins so we must supporting to Bitcoin and altcoin then only it will grow soon. As soon as possible we should invest in all the potential coin automatically this will grow in the market.
The maximum number of investors are currently stay away in crypto investment so all the coins are down in the market again it will grow fastly in next week.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

Do not panic, it is okay. You are not going to lose your money - the market goes up and down and then up again - such things happen
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

The current dip is mostly affected in all the coins so we must supporting to Bitcoin and altcoin then only it will grow soon. As soon as possible we should invest in all the potential coin automatically this will grow in the market.
The maximum number of investors are currently stay away in crypto investment so all the coins are down in the market again it will grow fastly in next week.
Yes, the market is a little bit down, but there is no reason to be worried or afraid. I am sure the situation will change quite soon
Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

For some reason it seems that the more he will come highly highly...maybe a little higher than it was in early January, there skorrektirovat and down forever.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

Very often, the market jumps back and forth. If you are not a trader, you should not care. You just have to wait. Personally, I'm tired of watching all these changes of course.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

I think it will be begin of trend down in future, after a period of accumulation, when the buying power has run out, the market starts to move sideways and continues to be over-sold phase.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: