Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3354 times)
Emma Alex

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

the cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. The prices of the coins are always unstable here. At present, the prices are dropping. But I believe by 3-4 weeks , the prices will start rising again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

Not long ago, there was a broadcast of information that the crypto currency market has dropped dramastically. To me, it is superb and good being aware of the fall in the crypto currency market. When we consider this drop I the market, many investors have gotten the opportunity to buy some coins of their choice and hold waiting for a rise in the market so that they can sell them. For investors, a drop in the market slightly merits them than demeriting them. 

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

It is still in the stage. early last year became worse things than it is today. Maybe when this happens only because a small correction only and makes a lot of people panicked because of the fear of terror fell like some time ago. but at least even though volume is down, some crypto has been rising despite only produce small changes.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

I think it's normal to have the price of cryptocurrency dropping at some period. Later the price will be going back up again, and it will stay at a stable price again.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

Prices will always change. Volatility is a part of cryptocurrencies which means that the prices will never stay in a single position for a long time. There will be price hikes and recoveries, there will also be price dips and crashes, as long as you do not see your coins during the crash then you do not have a problem with it.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

It is normal to see the dropped and raised price every day in the market, isn't it? Green and red are like as usual to see on the market. For some people, they may feel so guilty and stressful of the price rate. However, for the day-trader and holders, it is usual. We can be smarter to face this condition. the market is still fluctuating. That is why we need certain touch for the holding or trading. Now the price is dropping again because of some factors regarding.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Black_fox

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

We must wait and do not panic. Everything is stabilizing. The main thing before this time is nothing to sell.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

Yeah the crypto market have really declined in this recent days, but also think of the decline we witness in the early days of this year where the crypto market dropped for as low as $27billion within two days but was able to rise again after that bull run. The market is always volatile and at that any thing can happen at any given time that is why it is divisible to hold you coins during market fall like this.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

Yes, I really concerned about this time when everybody is speculating bull run come shortly, many experts, crypto channels expecting, but nothing happening, all our investment going down, but still hopes, bull run will come shortly... Smiley

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

I think you need to look at the cryptocurrency chart between 2015-2017 and see how's its going, this dropping market is eventually, and the good news is this is only happen for a moment, soon you will see the cryptocurrency price will rise again

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Perhaps many who seek secure by choosing to go than suffer losses. But despite so many still, survive and have high hopes in the crypto. price drops are certainly not becoming a problem for the experienced because of course choose a long term investment is safer and could avoid the fall of prices like this.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.

Its really sad to see market drop like what happen now. After start recovery on early may, market down in the middle may. Hopely next month market will recover again and can reach 500billions dollar again
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:02:27 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 09:11:19 PM by Drogean

It seems that the capitalization fell by another 40 billions. But at the moment it doesn't bother me much, in general, the news on the cryptocurrency and blockchain market is positive, so now for me it looks like a correction. Well, more precisely will be seen in a couple of weeks.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

Its just a regular change I hope, nothing to be scared of... Its a market, it goes down and up, who knows how to use it, make profit easily... And we dont know whats going to happen tomorrow
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

It's a relatively small market so very easy to be manipulated by largest players: they can easily pump and dump making money both ways. In addition, the lack of regulations makes things even worse

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

There is a good opportunity for investing right now. We have to evaluate it, but first we need to find the money Smiley

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:09:48 AM

Marketcap doesn't actually represent the number of money in crypto as it is inflated because of coins with high total supply so i don't mind it that much, on the other hand the marketcap dropped because the price support broke so of course it will go down to the next support, crypto is still easy to manipulate so things like this doesn't make me scared anymore.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

There is a good opportunity for investing right now. We have to evaluate it, but first we need to find the money Smiley
With the market conditions are down then there is an opportunity to invest,
we need to do is to buy a coin that has the potential to rise and invest,
and we must have the capital first to buy the coins

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

This has happened many times in the past, and the same will happen in the future. There is nothing to be surprised.

Yes this is not a big surprise because down and up are two things that should happen in the formation of a market. Based on what we have experienced together, the patterns that have formed, I am sure will happen again in the future.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

Every time crypto market goes down, some investors leave it, because probably they think it's never gonna go up again...Crypto is not regulated, so you're not protected anyhow basically from losing all your money, hence investors leaving and volumes dropping is logical. I don't think it's something to be concerned about, because when bulls are back, those investors will come back again and volumes will increase as well.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: