Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3356 times)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

I think that now there is no reason to worry. I am sure that now it is worth buying coins, because soon the market will go to the top.
The crypto market is falling but instead of gettiing worried, you must look for the ways which can then help you in dealing with such situations in the best possible way and that you can face this situation in a good way. You just need to stay patient and that there is no such need of getting panicked due to this downfall as the market will soon recover and then it will give you an opportunity of making more money.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

I don't like that the market is losing capitalization. But this is a normal process just people with money begin to take profit in the future to buy more cryptocurrency.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

Yes, I think the cryptocurrency is declining. And it is continuous. I think that if we break below the previous low, it should rise and it will rise rapidly. This is the rule.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

I think there are many reasons for the decline of these markets. The invasion of hackers and the addition of more fraudsters have caused many investors to suffer property losses! More and more people are starting to fear the token market!

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

I think the market price correction is still continuing and all the coins on the market have not been stable yet, but it is the greatest opportunity for investors to buy more altcoin to add the investment assets we have
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

the cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. The prices of the coins are always unstable here. At present, the prices are dropping. But I believe by 1 month, the prices will start rising again.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

Yes, it dropped but I don't see high pressure on criptocurrency for such dump. So it could be whale's strategy to hold market in dump for long time and then it will be big pump

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

the cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. The prices of the coins are always unstable here. At present, the prices are dropping. But I believe by 1 month, the prices will start rising again.

Indeed for the crypto market is still young, it will develop at the same level as big pumps and sadness, and only after a few years it will be able to equalize and become more stable ..
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

This is normal for cryptocurrency because this is a decentralized bank but I believe it has potential to bounceback again at current price due to the fluctuations.It tooks time to recover so better to buy more cheaper coin right now because it's all affordable.
Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

It always happen that the market falls down and all the coins dropped-off very low so I can say that it is just normal for the market to falls down because also seen that the market has a big tendency to rise again and the coins to get a bigger value.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

It's nothing to worry about. We have already seen this a million times and will see as many times! The main thing do not give in to panic! It will not lead to anything good! Just wait
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Cryptocurrency market has always been very volatile. I don't worry about this drop much, I'm pretty sure it's juste a phase.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Cryptocurrency market has always been very volatile. I don't worry about this drop much, I'm pretty sure it's juste a phase.
Due to the negative feedback of individuals the market prices encountered dropped but in my analysis it's good to buy cheaper coin right now while the market is on dump because time will come crypto changes it's volume from time to time so be patience for the bounceback to earned tremendous profits.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

I try not to pay attention to it. This has already happened and will happen in the future. There are always UPS and downs in the market. I keep calm and hold my investment.
mronezigger

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

truly crypto market is dropping in value,my taught is,while they market is volatile and correction are been made,then comes they boom,crypto market will still rise.
duanavj

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

Today, it is still falling. The reason is that the eos main network does not start smoothly. Many problems, including bugs and system problems, have failed in each vote. As a result, general confidence in the market has been lost.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

It's nothing to worry about. We have already seen this a million times and will see as many times! The main thing do not give in to panic! It will not lead to anything good! Just wait
Obviously today's market is so dip as compare to the previous months, it is like a wheel keeps on turning upside down.  Anything  that traders in a free market without regulations will be highly volatile.  Start getting accustomed to such volatlity for the future and never invest more that what you can afford to lose.  Just believe in your intinct and always be positive that you will  be good and successful trader and just always keep on learning your past experience whether good or bad.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
rainezerr401

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

Its normal for the prices to drop because the market is volatile so you should always expect for the prices in the market to decrease after a huge pump like what happened on last december 2017 because the feed back is happening right now.
redcandy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

That's OK. It's a pity that I missed such a wonderful moment for entering the crypt, because the fears were that it was not just a drawdown. I think the cryptocurrency market has got very high volatility and can't be judged in a short period of time
gizmodo1987

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

This is the nature of cryptocurrency price is really unpredictable, this is the reason why others will lose their investment if they are not going to ride with the market flow.  Those who panic in the price drop will really lose. There is always a bear and a bull in the market. So just wait for the bull to strike.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: