Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3354 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:42:15 AM

I already knew that this would happen. when prices fall early in the year, I already know everything is going down, from capitalization, market cap, and trading volume. it will all make the price go down. but after that, the price will rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

the drop in volume is certainly happening because in the circumstances the crypto. things like this make the condition become quite prone and certainly will make them secure their results. When the market is going up again then the volume of the market will rise again.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

I already knew that this would happen. when prices fall early in the year, I already know everything is going down, from capitalization, market cap, and trading volume. it will all make the price go down. but after that, the price will rise again.
Hang in there. in a down market, the situation is not good at doing sales. because it will give you a loss when you buy at a high price. the market price will soon improve keep your altcoin in the wallet, to earn profits at the end of the year.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

The market lost in capitalization because many people left the game ,disappointed in the cryptocurrency.Everyone wants to get rich without doing anything, and it does not happen.
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

This might be the cause of the market as last few months the markets was dropping freefall. Investors that is purely looking for profit might not be interested in investing crypto. So many of them leave the market and those that are still in the market are crypto believers.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
Remember at Q1 of this year and we have passed the worst story ever i seen. It will be back again after those whales will come to create FOMO to the market. Some official institutions are accusing the market manipulation. I never feel worry about that. I still hold all of my crypto. The future of crypto is really bright in the future.
I agree with you. Correction at the beginning of the year became a lesson to deal with today's correction. Stay calm and keep holding, I think it's the best decision. In fact, if I still have a lot of capital will certainly be a good opportunity to buy and increase the amount of investment.
the market has decreased since the bear market last month and thus until now the market price has not been stable again so from now on I am sure with down cryptocurrency market will soon be stable again and can benefit again because of already many people waiting for market price back

sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:24:08 AM

Do not panic. The market controls whales. In my opinion, "bitmain" put his hands on the market drop. So hold on and wait for the right moment

agree, no need to panic, maybe this they just scare us. so my advice now, hold your coins as best you can and wait for the right time to sell your coins. I am very sure if the market will increase again.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

this is indeed very disappointing, let alone the fact long before that when January 2018, the market cap is estimated at $ 700 million, and now fell to the current $ 295 million, really very far down to $ 405 million

Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

Daily trading volume is decreasing, I think it is because many holders wont sell their Bitcoin for this price, so that is why there are less trades than few months before.

cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

The market has already gone into a lateral state for more than a month. After the recession, the outset goes, well, and then the turn!  Cool
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

The decline in the cryptocurrency market is justified by the decline in the stock market. I think it is very normal in the financial world, so we don’t have to panic, stay calm, wait for the right time. If we are emotionally anxious, I think we might Make the wrong decision
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

Over the past six months the crypto market has continued to fall, so holding them is a necessity for us now, if we sell them early you will fail and lose, so expect a bright future. For the coins we are holding
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

Bitcoin searches in Google Trends are uptrending over the last week, with positive news coverage rising too.
Note that by contrast, when Bitcoin's price was increasing in April before bleeding and dumping in May and June, the Google Trends search volume was still clearly declining over the month of April even as prices increased, and the Google search volumes only trended up after that during early May presumably due to coverage and interest surrounding the downward price movement.
I think this may be the first time in a long time that we have increasing Google search volume for Bitcoin accompanying simultaneous positive price movement, and coverage of that movement.
palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

I believe this is most likely basic in the realm of crypto, where the market cost has dropped significantly. From the primary the market is regularly encountered an exceptionally uncommon decay and happen rapidly, however more often than not after it happens the market cost will rise again and enhance once more.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

I do not think it's worth panic. This happens periodically. The market is changing. Everything will return and the market will grow. I'm waiting for next year for this.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

If the market capitalization is really 20 billion, then we will all become millionaires. We have a pretty Sunny future ahead of us. HOLD
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:58:45 AM

I think that under the conditions that we see now - this is normal. The market is not regulated by anyone,so go into it all and Sundry.Stupid money should be replaced by smart money.
Most of the money that entered at the end of the previous year was dumb money, they did not understand the big risk they were taking when they bought bitcoin at such high prices, they just invested because they thought the price will keep on climbing and that is a very clear sign that we have entered a bubble stage, but now those that are buying are here because they want to be in this market for a lot of time.
sanasara

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:10:26 AM

Yeah crypto currency market is dropped in a very worst condition now a days all altbcoins are dropped and trading has become so difficult the investment of traders has been hold and trades are stuck bit I think it is a part of business so these days will also pass and good days will come soon.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

This drop really surprised me. After good news in general recently and not much to FUD about I can't see cause for the sudden drop. I guess there is incentive now with longs and shorts to push the market one way or another. Hopefully when more money gets into the market this becomes harder to do and we get something a little more stable.
Lighthouze

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

This drop really surprised me. After good news in general recently and not much to FUD about I can't see cause for the sudden drop. I guess there is incentive now with longs and shorts to push the market one way or another. Hopefully when more money gets into the market this becomes harder to do and we get something a little more stable.

The drop yesterday was as a direct response to the SEC announcement of a postponement of the anticipated ETF application verdict. This caused many weak hands to sell and as usual, whales are stocking up their wallets.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: