Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3359 times)
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:26:09 PM

The situation will continue for a long time, I do not think that it is worth waiting for a miracle in the near future, although everyone is waiting. Bakkt will not be able to quickly influence the market price, while it is not yet ready, but on the news about this traders will earn.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:12:58 PM

Remember please 2014 year, when market was droped in a huge amount of $, but in 2017 it raises in times!

A very sad example. It says to us that there won't be a quick shift to the normal prices, and most projects will die never knowing the success. I wouldn't like to get back on the horse but I guess I have to.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:30:55 PM

Yes, crypto dropped to the bottom level. But I find it as an opportunity. It is really awesome chance to increase your positions.
My portfolio consist not only top 20 crypto currencies, but also smaller coins,but they remain potential!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:38:46 PM

I hope that the fall of the market will end soon. Altcoins are very much lost in price. I think that the altcoins will soon show good growth. I think that now it is better not to sell altcoins.
I agree with you that we really should wait for the improvement of the market situation and the growth of prices for our coins, but we must take into account the fact that not all coins / altcoins will survive, retain their liquidity and demand, therefore some coins need to be converted to ETH or BTC.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:39:53 PM

Remember please 2014 year, when market was droped in a huge amount of $, but in 2017 it raises in times!
Price was expected to drop but i don't want to lose my hope. 2014 was depression year for me and 2018 almost repeated that year.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:48:15 PM

The drop in the market over the past month is expected in the cryptocurrency industry, just like the forex and stock exchange, as an investor we must ensure we are strategic in our approach in order to earn when the bull run commence, the correction is must commence after every bull run.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:03:22 PM

Cryptocurrency dropped a lot and nobody knows when is the butom. I really want to see the reverse of this dump as everyone here
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:09:57 PM

Cryptocurrency dropped a lot and nobody knows when is the butom. I really want to see the reverse of this dump as everyone here
Of course everyone who owns Crypto's assets will look forward to it because for one year Crypto's price is always at its lowest and if there is big news coming up with negative news then the decline can be lower and that will be the thing I fear the most coins because last year I made a lot of wrong decisions because I was expecting too much price to come back strong.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:10:25 PM

Previously predicted that in 2019 the market will reach a capitalization of 1 trillion dollars. However, as we see now the market capitalization has not only not grown, but vice versa has fallen very much.
Now there are predictions that growth will begin in the spring of 2019. Let's wait and see if this is so.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:50:18 PM

It is regrettable that today there is still no information about Bakkt or CBOE, these projects that promised the money of stock markets that would really help increase the value of the entire cryptocurrency market several times.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:55:40 PM

It is regrettable that today there is still no information about Bakkt or CBOE, these projects that promised the money of stock markets that would really help increase the value of the entire cryptocurrency market several times.
I think that the information will not be positive. I think that in 2019, the bakkt will start only at the end of the year.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:56:34 PM

right what you convey the crypto market is experiencing a very drastic decline so that it makes investors panic and fear it all, now what is needed is confidence and patience as its main capital
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:59:13 PM

The market continued to drop without any sign of recovery. This process is spreading to 2019. I am worried that this will happen throughout the year. I do not expect this to happen when so many investors are expecting a recovery year of the market, and I am also asking for this to happen.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:48:20 PM

The market has not just fallen, it continues to fall lower and lower today and there is no news that today could really shield us from all the worst that is on the market today. Price falls as investors hope. This is very bad.
You are right, market is falling continuously without any news. If there is any bad news and market drop then that can be considered as normal behaviour. As there is no news and market dropping I think there is something wrong on crypto market.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 10:46:58 PM

The cryptocurrency market is declining, unfortunately this declination has caused a lot of people to loose faith in cryptocurrency, because they assume, it is a get rich quick scheme.  The cryptocurrency market juat like the forex market and so on, have their ups and downs. The cryptocurrency market will be stable soon.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:31:51 PM

what I think of course is the fall of crypto, it is a sharp drop so that it will make crypto unstable and the most worrying is a sign that people want to leave crypto, or at least take a break while waiting for a bullish market and if many people like that then it is bullish will not come because everything is just waiting and no one is fighting for it

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:09:26 AM

The cryptocurrency market is declining, unfortunately this declination has caused a lot of people to loose faith in cryptocurrency, because they assume, it is a get rich quick scheme.  The cryptocurrency market juat like the forex market and so on, have their ups and downs. The cryptocurrency market will be stable soon.
If there is no ups and downs then why people will sell and buy. If it only increase its price then all people will want to buy and no one will sell so where will price stay and on the same way if only price will go down then all people will sell no one will buy so where price will go. If you read carefully then you would have understood that there will have no trade. So ups and downs are the parts of trade.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:31:07 AM

If the cryptocurrency market is always decreasing all the time, then I think it will slowly begin to lose people's trust in cryptocurrency, and there is a possibility that many people will switch to other investments that they think are more enthusiastic and can benefit them.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:45:15 AM

Indeed Cryptocurrency are experiencing a decline and are still in the process of recovery. I am very sure the Cryptocurrency will remember again with the process of course. For the increase and decrease in crypto prices in my opinion it is indeed a natural thing in a trade.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:05:57 AM

If the cryptocurrency market is always decreasing all the time, then I think it will slowly begin to lose people's trust in cryptocurrency, and there is a possibility that many people will switch to other investments that they think are more enthusiastic and can benefit them.
What can be compared with cryptocurrency in terms of potential profit? It has attracted so far few people, investors can be many times more, which means the collapse will not happen soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: