Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 3356 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:03:04 AM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.
Do you really want to hear my opinion?Then that market capitalizations dropping is more favorable specially to small investors like us because this is the only time we had that we can purchase nore cryptocurrency since the prices is much even cheaper

While big investors are crying for their losses ,small investors like us are rejoicing and in this venue people will prove how supportive they are for this market,and will give them options either to stay inside crypto world or leave now
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:54:55 AM

The decline in crypto market prices has a big impact and now many investors have stopped investing. And this happened throughout 2018 that market prices slowly declined. I think this price decline was caused by a correction caused by a very significant price increase that occurred in 2017.
right now many investors stop first until the market experiences a change or a good increase to start investing again, because from last year until now many investors have stopped
Yeah it looks from marketcaps which have dropped sharply since the beginning of last year. seems like many investors choose vacuum or sleep. and wait for prices to be in good condition? whereas in my opinion now is the opportunity to buy before prices rise high?
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:58:42 AM

The decline in crypto market prices has a big impact and now many investors have stopped investing. And this happened throughout 2018 that market prices slowly declined. I think this price decline was caused by a correction caused by a very significant price increase that occurred in 2017.
right now many investors stop first until the market experiences a change or a good increase to start investing again, because from last year until now many investors have stopped
Yeah it looks from marketcaps which have dropped sharply since the beginning of last year. seems like many investors choose vacuum or sleep. and wait for prices to be in good condition? whereas in my opinion now is the opportunity to buy before prices rise high?

Indeed, almost all prices decline and this trend does not know how long, then a good opportunity to be taken. We know that investors prefer to vacate but without us knowing those who will take over their investment and values can explode.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:56:44 PM

Indeed, almost all prices decline and this trend does not know how long, then a good opportunity to be taken. We know that investors prefer to vacate but without us knowing those who will take over their investment and values can explode.
Recently, I have been placing Great Hope on the ethereum. In my opinion, the birth of ethereum 2.0 should be successful, because today, the block chain runs to complete the zero phase. I think that this will greatly affect the entire cryptocurrency child, and it also carries the corrections to the leadership positions.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:27:08 PM

According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
Do you really want to hear my opinion?Then that market capitalizations dropping is more favorable specially to small investors like us because this is the only time we had that we can purchase nore cryptocurrency since the prices is much even cheaper

While big investors are crying for their losses ,small investors like us are rejoicing and in this venue people will prove how supportive they are for this market,and will give them options either to stay inside crypto world or leave now
unequivocally today a lot of money leaves the cryptocurrency market. First of all, this is due to the fault of the developers of many ico companies. teams withdraw funds that investors have invested in their projects from cryptocurrency to dollars. Of course, this is a very negative phenomenon.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:38:51 PM

Indeed, from the beginning of last year until now there has not been a drastic price increase and in my opinion, with this condition, we have to buy because if it rises maybe we will make a big profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:59:11 AM

Yes, over the past year there has been a long and strong financial correction. After the rapid rise in prices of cryptocurrency, an unpleasant decline in value occurs, the market steadily falls. But I am sure that now the market has reached its lowest prices, from the beginning of next year we will see the first prerequisites for growth.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:02:38 AM

Yes, there is no reason to argue - the crypto market has experienced the largest drop in its history. But do not despair. I am confident that the green market will replace red. You just need patience. Most likely, we will be able to see a gradual recovery in prices from the middle of next year.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:27:05 AM

If this is indeed a decrease in trading volume. And what is happening now is an increase in trading volume. It is not always the Crypto market that has declined and what I see now is very positive prices. Indeed, throughout 2018 the market experienced a very sharp decline. And now the market is slowly coming out of falling prices.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 12:15:01 PM

This is normal if I think bro, because the crypto market is very vulnerable to increases and decreases, but we must be optimistic because crypto prices are very good for future investments. so we don't have to panic

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 01:32:38 PM

Indeed market dropped a lot last year from ATH, but i think this year we will have the opposite situation and the market will grow little by little and can be a good year.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:49:33 PM

Indeed market dropped a lot last year from ATH, but i think this year we will have the opposite situation and the market will grow little by little and can be a good year.
if throughout the rest of the year what happens is an increase in the market then you say right, this year will be a good year for those who are patient waiting for the recovery of the crypto market.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:42:57 PM

if throughout the rest of the year what happens is an increase in the market then you say right, this year will be a good year for those who are patient waiting for the recovery of the crypto market.
This year is already in good considering price rice. Last year only market drop and this year almost become 1.5x or more. See any reputed coin to prove it. And rest of this year it will be at least double from current marketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: