Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688922 times)
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:04:19 AM

Sup. I'm from freshmarket and we successfully added reddcoin to our coins list.
It have to be mentioned that it's TEST MODE on redds, because dev still haven't answered us if it's ok to exchange this coin this early.
So if redd DEV will insist on closing market - you will have to withdraw your REDDs and we will close market.
Redds can be traded here: https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=136

Sell orders is so so so ridiculously and very cheap, don't trade
def_ender

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:07:20 AM

It have to be mentioned that it's TEST MODE on redds, because dev still haven't answered us if it's ok to exchange this coin this early.
So if redd DEV will insist on closing market - you will have to withdraw your REDDs and we will close market.
Redds can be traded here: https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=136

Excuse me? We don't trade on our own exchange. These orders are made by users, so if they want sell that cheap - it's their own business.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:10:59 AM

Excuse me? We don't trade on our own exchange. These orders are made by users, so if they want sell that cheap - it's their own business.

why is freshmarket.co.in always so fast at trading this DESTROYS the value of every coin !
kelvinliong

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:15:18 AM

why is freshmarket.co.in always so fast at trading this DESTROYS the value of every coin !

LOL

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
def_ender

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:16:39 AM

I don't understand why this destroys the value. Market shows everyone their place - it's the main economy law.
Or you think if everyone mine it for 2-3 weeks, get billions, and after it you come into exchange - THAT wouldn't destroy the value?

As i said, if dev will decide that our exchange was opened too early - we will close trades and allow everyone to withdraw their REDDs. Until this moment we are open and trading.
exterzyn

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:18:05 AM

WE STILL GETTING BLOCKS Time Since Last Block    1 minute 44 seconds http://rdd.cryptopool.eu
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:22:07 AM

Look at those giant miners with ~200-300Mh/s  Sad
Xubu

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:23:19 AM

I don't understand why this destroys the value. Market shows everyone their place - it's the main economy law.
Or you think if everyone mine it for 2-3 weeks, get billions, and after it you come into exchange - THAT wouldn't destroy the value?

As i said, if dev will decide that our exchange was opened too early - we will close trades and allow everyone to withdraw their REDDs. Until this moment we are open and trading.

So you open the market without permissions from the DEV. How nice.
And what is you close after his permission. You walk away with all the RDD that are on your Exchange?
setinstone

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:27:20 AM

And what is you close after his permission. You walk away with all the RDD that are on your Exchange?

They will definitely walk away with 2% fee on withdrawals

def_ender

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:32:10 AM

As you can see on top - you will be able to withdraw all your REDDS.
And no - no withdraw fee is applied on TEST MODE currencies.

Any other questions?
Xubu

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:32:16 AM

Freshmarket needs to get DOWN, DOWN, DOWN !!!

Idiots.
Xubu

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:33:53 AM

Any other questions?

I cant understand that its possible that you are able to open a market without a need of permission from the dev.
setinstone

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:34:31 AM

Any other questions?
i decided against trading now so sent coins back my wallet and WAS charged a fee

Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:35:53 AM

Any other questions?

Send you a PM
def_ender

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:37:40 AM

Any other questions?
i decided against trading now so sent coins back my wallet and WAS charged a fee
Screencap please. Only fee you could have charged for RDD is 0.01 per transaction.

Also, one of the DEVs have spoken, and we're closing. You have 2 hours to withdraw your REDDs now. Feeling happy now?
Xubu

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:40:06 AM

Any other questions?
Screencap please. Only fee you could have charged for RDD is 0.01 per transaction.

Also, one of the DEVs have spoken, and we're closing. You have 2 hours to withdraw your REDDs now. Feeling happy now?

A dev with a brain.

Very Happy here. Buy buy freshmarket
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:42:36 AM

Any other questions?

Thank you,
Please note this might only be temporary.
We'll come back to you later today
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:43:47 AM

A market is good. It gives an indicative price. Eventhough the spread is crazy. The bid price is in par with the current mining difficulty.
crike

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:45:15 AM

A market is good. It gives an indicative price. Eventhough the spread is crazy. The bid price is in par with the current mining difficulty.
Yeah well, there's always gonna be dumpers that want profit as soon as possible. Plus there's millions of coins already, so its not realistic to think they're as valuable as some people here are thinking.

Exchange is always better than having to trade via forums, theres always a risk of getting scammed.

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
Mathy

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:45:26 AM

New!!!   RDD ReddCoin P2POOL  Smiley

the p2pool is here -------->   *link removed*

What is the point of starting a P2Pool if you don't connect to the other nodes in the pool? There is nothing to be gained by that except for misleading people (and perhaps having "personal" modifications to the code the pool would not accept?)

RDD RnmTRMGs5PjyzCfvLcB7guBHFjEsZXNiAB
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: