Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688919 times)
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:13:21 AM

Anyone know why the bittrex wallet is disabled? thanks

Check the Bittrex twitter, it won't let me post the link. But this is all they've said:

#RDD There was a blockchain anomaly that triggered an auto-shutdown of the wallet and market.  We're investigating.
I hope my rdd is safe.........................................................

If you have them in your local wallet on a clean computer, and not on any web wallets or in any transactions, I can pretty much guarantee you they are safe. If they are in a transaction, they should also be safe unless we're 51% attacked (which might happen more times before we switch to PoSV).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meganite

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:20:07 AM

Am really excited about Reddcoin and recently have been making some investments in your currency.

The news about Mintpal is exciting, but considering that Mintpal was recently hacked, how does affect things?

What other exchanges are you planning to work with?

I agree, being added to MintPal couldn't have come at a worst time. Lots of volume has moved over to Trex.....
moviejump

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:38:12 AM

Am really excited about Reddcoin and recently have been making some investments in your currency.

The news about Mintpal is exciting, but considering that Mintpal was recently hacked, how does affect things?

I agree, being added to MintPal couldn't have come at a worst time. Lots of volume has moved over to Trex.....

Mintpal could be good , the problem is massive sell offs
At 20 sat ! I was in rdd from back when I had
To buy it on reddit lol 20 sat is low on any coin that's been around forso long. 300 sat is almost a trade min that any one that's been around a while trades at , so opening the volume up and for our cominity to buy those would be smart costs sats to
Make sats
hadi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:51:34 AM

prices related mintpal voting... not for coin dev or etc...
hadi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:52:28 AM

when is exact time of changing to POS?
seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:55:09 AM

sad to say i lost my RDD coin because i change O.S i dont have a backup in my wallet Sad i mined this coin on third day.. Cry(
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:10:41 PM

Mintpal could be good , the problem is massive sell offs
At 20 sat ! I was in rdd from back when I had
To buy it on reddit lol 20 sat is low on any coin that's been around forso long. 300 sat is almost a trade min that any one that's been around a while trades at , so opening the volume up and for our cominity to buy those would be smart costs sats to
Make sats

You make a good point, I see Scam coins like XxxXcoin trading for 60 sats, and coins that have died multiple times like XXXXcoin trading in the 300-400 range... haha

Reddcoin is the real deal though so slow growth is a good sign. It is definitely not a quick profit ponzi scheme.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
hitbtc

Activity: 525

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:15:36 PM

Hello! 

It's the Hibtc team here, we'd like to invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for Reddcoin (272 votes at present) and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: you can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm
Our exchange offers unrivalled advanced technology and our latest additions have seen their exchange rates thrive once live on our platform. We think it would be a great opportunity to give your coin excellent publicity, and secure a boost to its value and liquidity.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:28:33 PM

prices related mintpal voting... not for coin dev or etc...

Read this: http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/285a49/reddcoin_unveils_nextgeneration_social_wallet/

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:45:18 PM

I've been with this coin since the beginning and was a part of the original IPO..

Big things are coming for REDD and it is just a matter of time...  This coin has an awesome base and this will be the reason it outlasts a large percentage of other cryptos...

Keep up the support REDD team!

Smiley

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
Bromhead

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:13:41 PM

I've been with this coin since the beginning and was a part of the original IPO..

Big things are coming for REDD and it is just a matter of time...  This coin has an awesome base and this will be the reason it outlasts a large percentage of other cryptos...

Smiley

I joined late. But feel I have a suitable amount.

I agree I have tipped my toes in various coins throughout the last 6 months or so. This one seems a good one to have gotten in on though!
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 01:43:19 PM

Smiley

I agree I have tipped my toes in various coins throughout the last 6 months or so. This one seems a good one to have gotten in on though!

Congrats! And I seriously doubt it is too late.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Bromhead

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:41:22 PM

Smiley

Na I never meant too late. Just meant I'm later to the party. Was just reading this. https://twitter.com/ReddcoinRewards/status/489395663663144960
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:45:26 PM

Smiley

Na I never meant too late. Just meant I'm later to the party. Was just reading this. https://twitter.com/ReddcoinRewards/status/489395663663144960

Well that is good news!!!!!!!!  Shocked

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:57:20 PM

Smiley

Well that is good news!!!!!!!!  Shocked

Does RDD has any plans for yearly increase I mean X% inflation per year?
bigreddmachine

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:10:55 PM

http://www.reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV.pdf
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:25:12 PM

http://www.reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV.pdf

5% inflation per annum.
I am not against society or community; what I say is supply should only be increased when demand increases; this will bring enthusiastic supporters and makes free publicity.
T.Stuart

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:07:21 PM

Smiley

The funny thing about RDD is that it has been around for a while and seemingly been under the radar of a lot of the crypto community. Ironically this is perhaps partly down to great marketing, which has given RDD (unfairly) a bad name with some. So it's a bit like as if it's on the ignore list for a chunk of the crypto community.

For the long term this is great, as it means that interest in the coin is growing slowly in the crypto community relative to quicker with newcomers to crypto. It's newcomers who will make this coin great, and I hope they grow to make the vast majority of RDD holders, and that the jaded, cynical, P&D altcoiners who do nothing but hop coins will make the small minority in the community.

The other interesting factor making RDD grow slow but steady is that it is actually almost a little boring, to be honest. No exciting promises of anonymous tech, no cloak and dagger, no meme... basically its a serious project aimed at normal human beings in the wider world, and that doesn't instantly chime with a lot of the nutters you get in here. So they ignore it.

But this means it will keep creeping up... We are still at a very, very early stage. Wink

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 04:32:02 PM

Smiley

The funny thing about RDD is that it has been around for a while and seemingly been under the radar of a lot of the crypto community. Ironically this is perhaps partly down to great marketing, which has given RDD (unfairly) a bad name with some. So it's a bit like as if it's on the ignore list for a chunk of the crypto community.

For the long term this is great, as it means that interest in the coin is growing slowly in the crypto community relative to quicker with newcomers to crypto. It's newcomers who will make this coin great, and I hope they grow to make the vast majority of RDD holders, and that the jaded, cynical, P&D altcoiners who do nothing but hop coins will make the small minority in the community.

The other interesting factor making RDD grow slow but steady is that it is actually almost a little boring, to be honest. No exciting promises of anonymous tech, no cloak and dagger, no meme... basically its a serious project aimed at normal human beings in the wider world, and that doesn't instantly chime with a lot of the nutters you get in here. So they ignore it.

But this means it will keep creeping up... We are still at a very, very early stage. Wink

Yes, on a historical note, at least with cryptos, REDD has already withstood the battle of longevity. It is the real deal, and one of the few contenders I see (NXT being another for serious accomplishments...) I think the "Under-the-Radar" situation is about to change drastically. Smiley

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

T.Stuart

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:43:24 PM

Whoops.

I do believe, looking at Cryptsy, that we may be about to go vertical for a while.

Hold on to your hats and remember, the good news and new developments are set to be released throughout the summer. The next stages (in final development and testing) haven't even been handed to the public yet.

▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: