Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Hackers are now everywhere and most of their targets are websites. This is the reason why we have to support projects like YAPPADAPPADOO project because it is served via HTTPS to ensure content is securely delivered through Progressive Wed App backed up by Blockchain Technology which is known to be hard to hack.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Its an application store, which will work in parallel with Google Play. But, it's hard for me to find my bearings in the subject. I use Google Play, there are many applications for free. What more could you want? How profitable is the project for your investors? When will the payback period come?
Hey buddy! I found this in their Whitepaper. This may help you with your questions.

Developers
In the bootstrap phase, we will incentivize app development and addition of apps in the yappadappadoo Store with Flints. In the same way we will reward developers who recommend us to other members of the developer community or to companies considering app development.
 For the development of the first 20 apps and publication in the yappadappadoo Store 400 Flints per App – up to a total of 250.000 apps in the store
 For recommendation of new developers (once they have registered, created and installed an app in the in the yappadappadoo Store) 100 Flints per app up to a maximum of 20 apps. Further information is available on www.yappadapppadoo.io
Users
Users can earn Flints through registration, newsletter-signup, app-purchase and ratings, viewing in-app advertising and the recommendation of the yappadappadoo Store or individual apps to friends and colleagues. During the bootstrap phase, users can earn tokens as follows:
 Registration in the yappadappadoo App Store and/or newsletter signup: 50 Flints
 Purchase of an app: 10% of app price in Flints
 In-App Advertising: 1 Flint per Advertisement viewed
 Adding the yappadappadoo Store to device Home Screen: 50 Flints
 Recommendation of the yappadappadoo App Store: 25 Flints for each registration via the generated recommendation-link
 Recommendation of individual apps: 50 Flints for sales via the generated recommendation-link
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

I don’t see much advantage in this application in their whitepaper aside from it will be based on blockchain and will be using PWA and of course premium applications can be purchased by their own tokens . The question is will they really be able to match the leading application stores right now. Anyway some of the features this project posses are also in Apple and Google stores. Well, goodluck to this project.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

Oh! What makes this Yappadappadoo application store so sure they are going to beat the two leading applications right now by using blockchain and this “PWA”? No all mobile or table users are knowledgeable on this matter, they dont even know what blockchain is and some dont even know what cryptocurrency is. This idea is good for only selected people then.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

New and daring project. What will be the use of flints then aside from its use in application purchase. Will this token have a future? Will it be worth investing in this token? What will be the guarantee? I dont see much advantage in this project since we already have apple store and play store. Unless you have you own specific device developer like android so you will own a mobile operating company like windows and android or blackberry.

Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

So you will be a free application store and anyone can use you unlike apple store is exclusive for apple products only as well as windows and google store is for android? If Yappadappadoo will be an independent application store, the chances of survival then is very minimal since you dont carry any company name?
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

Its an application store, which will work in parallel with Google Play. But, it's hard for me to find my bearings in the subject. I use Google Play, there are many applications for free. What more could you want? How profitable is the project for your investors? When will the payback period come?
Hey buddy! I found this in their Whitepaper. This may help you with your questions.

Developers
In the bootstrap phase, we will incentivize app development and addition of apps in the yappadappadoo Store with Flints. In the same way we will reward developers who recommend us to other members of the developer community or to companies considering app development.
 For the development of the first 20 apps and publication in the yappadappadoo Store 400 Flints per App – up to a total of 250.000 apps in the store
 For recommendation of new developers (once they have registered, created and installed an app in the in the yappadappadoo Store) 100 Flints per app up to a maximum of 20 apps. Further information is available on www.yappadapppadoo.io
Users
Users can earn Flints through registration, newsletter-signup, app-purchase and ratings, viewing in-app advertising and the recommendation of the yappadappadoo Store or individual apps to friends and colleagues. During the bootstrap phase, users can earn tokens as follows:
 Registration in the yappadappadoo App Store and/or newsletter signup: 50 Flints
 Purchase of an app: 10% of app price in Flints
 In-App Advertising: 1 Flint per Advertisement viewed
 Adding the yappadappadoo Store to device Home Screen: 50 Flints
 Recommendation of the yappadappadoo App Store: 25 Flints for each registration via the generated recommendation-link
 Recommendation of individual apps: 50 Flints for sales via the generated recommendation-link
Wow! Thanks for this info shikaina. At least they are clear here. It gives a little clarifications on the auestions and doubts readers may have. Actually i also want to know the uses of their tokens which is called flints. Will this be a utility token? How can i be sure i will benefit from this coin if in case i invest?

flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:41:37 AM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

Indeed Don Chester.

To have PWAs working offline breaks the barrier between upper class and lower class internet users and even giving chance to those with no internet access at all to run them.

Low memory apps will be very beneficial though i would love to see one in action to have a good comparison against native apps.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:18:58 AM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?

Hi khufuking,

a PWA is downloading the needed parts of an application with the help of a service worker and clever cache strategies. This makes it possible that a cloud based apps can be made offline available. A service worker acts as a proxy, interrupting network requests and sending responses from the cache. You can find a a good and detailed explication in the article from Jake Archibald: https://jakearchibald.com/2014/offline-cookbook/

yappadappadoo
Jana

Thanks for this simplification and shared article to understand better how this Yappadappadoo Store works with the Apps having the PWA feature link with Blockchain.

It is nice to see Yappadappadoo taking time to answer queries here in the thread.

PWA is something really new to many of us.  Perhaps we have encountered the technology already without knowing that it was already PWA like most of us have already experienced OLX from the broswer.

I hope yappadappadoo will patiently guide us through and clear our cloud of doubts on the project.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

Yes it has offline functionalities feature means you can still access to the apps even you don't have internet connection and this PWA  feature is new to apps industry though is already being used by other apps company like Trivago, Amazon, twitter etc...

Sense and sensibility states that a browser works with internet connections as this is their primary design. 

PWAs started to revolutionize this scenario with web-based app needing minimal internet bandwidth, and if Yappadappadoo could indeed deliver offline PWAs, then it gains a strong footing to compete with popular native apps around.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

Yappadappadoo's 180 Billion USD forecasted app revenue for 2020 is a very big potential business market.

And according to recorded statistics, the year 2015 alone saw 69 Billion USD revenue from app stores and in-app advertising making the 180 Billion USD forecast of Yappadappadoo very realistic (and the top players are game apps btw).

And with the project boasting of engaging in PWA or Progress Web Apps, i think we are set to witness a whole new ball game here where a savvy and profitable app market is to be enjoyed by both users and developers.
They forecasted only 10 percent of the total revenue of app and in-app advertisement until 2020 but i think this a bit low since they're the only 3rd app store that maybe would exist followed by the two giant apps store (Google Play and Apple App) and with their PWA feature that really want to revolutionize the app Industry to the next level maybe they'll have the chance to double the forecasted revenue by 2020...

I agree Sonjay! The stated forecast is quite conservative, yet, still a profitable figure to say so.

As of the moment, i could not see any strong competitor the could disrupt the App Store and Google PlayStore, add to that a competitor that would employ PWAs to play against these two giants.  But if Yappadappadoo will perform as good as they have stated, then we're all in to witness a great battle of apps soon.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

So you will be a free application store and anyone can use you unlike apple store is exclusive for apple products only as well as windows and google store is for android? If Yappadappadoo will be an independent application store, the chances of survival then is very minimal since you dont carry any company name?

Quite the contrary Jnissi.

With Yappadappadoo intending to disrupt the apps industry and head on against app giants such as app store and google play store, we might see a very good competition here as PWAs that Yappadappadoo will be offering breaks the conventional OS matching of apps.  Meaning to say that PWAs will not care either you are on iOS, android, windows, etc., the PWA will work fine as long as you have a browser on your device.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:57:01 AM

Yappadappadoo's 180 Billion USD forecasted app revenue for 2020 is a very big potential business market.

And according to recorded statistics, the year 2015 alone saw 69 Billion USD revenue from app stores and in-app advertising making the 180 Billion USD forecast of Yappadappadoo very realistic (and the top players are game apps btw).

And with the project boasting of engaging in PWA or Progress Web Apps, i think we are set to witness a whole new ball game here where a savvy and profitable app market is to be enjoyed by both users and developers.
They forecasted only 10 percent of the total revenue of app and in-app advertisement until 2020 but i think this a bit low since they're the only 3rd app store that maybe would exist followed by the two giant apps store (Google Play and Apple App) and with their PWA feature that really want to revolutionize the app Industry to the next level maybe they'll have the chance to double the forecasted revenue by 2020...

I agree Sonjay! The stated forecast is quite conservative, yet, still a profitable figure to say so.

As of the moment, i could not see any strong competitor the could disrupt the App Store and Google PlayStore, add to that a competitor that would employ PWAs to play against these two giants.  But if Yappadappadoo will perform as good as they have stated, then we're all in to witness a great battle of apps soon.

Actually, there already exists many other provider of apps though AppStore and GooglePlay remains to be the commanding generals of the app industry due to the dominance of the devices in the market that employs iOS and Android.

And yes, the forecast may even triple as the growing popularity of gaming apps has been witnessing general acceptance regardless of age.  We are seeing people of ages, from 6 to 60, getting hooked on handheld gaming platforms and the in-app revenue here is quite big of a profit.

Perhaps if well executed, Yappadappadoo might actually gain an edge with their PWA offerings.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

The name can be related easily with the scooby doo cartoons, also Sydney Ifergan is an advisor for lots of ICOs, not sure if that is good or bad but I've seen him in a ton of places, he also runs a crypto blog.
Indeed! The name is somewhat derived from that cartoon show. It's very funny and very catchy since many people are already familiar with it. It's a good brand name for me.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?

Hi khufuking,

a PWA is downloading the needed parts of an application with the help of a service worker and clever cache strategies. This makes it possible that a cloud based apps can be made offline available. A service worker acts as a proxy, interrupting network requests and sending responses from the cache. You can find a a good and detailed explication in the article from Jake Archibald: https://jakearchibald.com/2014/offline-cookbook/

yappadappadoo
Jana

So, a PWA is downloading things to work offline? Like always downloading every time I choose to put it in home screen or something? Will there be a file manager or storage/memory manager and also capacity add on of sorts for mobile users in case? Or like a separate app like an optimizer?
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

Wow! Will this be Apple store and playstore counterpart? It says it will be working offline, no need download and installation for applications, so what is it, applications inside application? The project’s concept seems to be interesting.
This is very intriguing for me. Will it be like that, then? Applications inside an application? Like open yappadoo then there are mini games and apps inside? Won't it consume more memory though?
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

Yappadappadoo is the first app store for PWA (Progressive Web Application). This app will be using Blockchain technology and smart contract. Yappadappadoo is like Google Play and Apple Store but it is not only limited to Android or IOS, it is a multi-platform. It means that Yappadappadoo can work with Android, IOS, Windows or any other operating system.
How does it work? How will it work? The most downloaded and useful apps are usually online games and apps. Will those apps be available in this platform as well? Or it's going to be exclusively PWA offline capable?
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

Yappadappadoo is the first app store for PWA (Progressive Web Application). This app will be using Blockchain technology and smart contract. Yappadappadoo is like Google Play and Apple Store but it is not only limited to Android or IOS, it is a multi-platform. It means that Yappadappadoo can work with Android, IOS, Windows or any other operating system.

Yes, it is a multi-platform and can work on all devices. But since Yappadappadoo will be competing with Google and Apple, what is their assurance that Google and Apple will let them operate on their system? It’s like letting your enemy under your house.
There's a chance that this app won't be allowed to operate in google and apple? How is that possible? I have vague idea on how apps are developed but basically, you sort of write codes and pay them to put it in their store, right?
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

Just came across this Progressive Web Applications(PWA) thing from Yappadappadoo Store,
an auspicious feature for all mobile devices worldwide- breaking the limits
and boundaries of App Market and giving ease to users.
Yes it is, and there's so much to offer with apps user's... Yappadappadoo is revolution of apps industry,with no download no update ever, and it comes with multi platform means it can operate with every operating systems like apple, google windows etc... But the best thing of all is you can use apps even you're offline and that is how PWA works, and this is only a few unique features of this project...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: