Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30558 times)
rosywyt

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

Such great and amusing project. This kind of project is really helpful. Just imagine an app store that is versatile which you can use for both IOS and Android. I've seen it as a big help especially for those IOS user who can't really get the app they wanted. And also the payment transaction in purchasing an app is lot easier because it's connected to blockchain technology.
So its possible to use yappadappadoo apps to Android and IOS with no compatibility issues? Or maybe they'll have an agreement to each other so user's can use yappadappadoo application to their Android and IOS devices? I hope for the best result on this matter...

As we can see the Title of this Thread, "❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users" we will notice that it says "Multi-Platform Apps" which means that they will produce applications that can be use anywhere. This is the main goal of YAPPADAPPADOO. No hassle and no worries. We will just enjoy the fun and excitement it brings.
Im just thinking the side of Android and IOS, for example you are the developer or owner of this operating system will you allow to use your platforms by other parties or company? Just asking lol, but now i know they already finished with this matter and as the title of this platform it can be use to any operating system and im happy with the achievement of yappadappadoo as this stage...
Indeed that is already an achievement for yappadappadoo that their apps has a feature that it can use to any operating system like Android and IOS, windows etc... This step is huge for this kind of industry, i hope it will continue for the rest of their plans and to be successful as well...

I am also hoping for the best of this project. But in the meantime their plan was quite impressive and achievable in my perception, for sure they're going to have many users globally, because androids users is everywhere now in the entire world.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

I have a friend who was fond of using his phone. And believe me or not, my friend is a blind. I helped him install and configure the application settings to his phone. Why am I saying this? I am just wondering if YAPPADAPPADOO project has plans for the blind people to use their applications?

do you think it is possible for the blind person to take the chance of what yappadappadoo can give an opportunity for a disabled person?

I think in the meantime it will be hard for them to give a chance for the people like them to take this opportunity. Due to Yappadappadoo is not

designed for the blind people so far. I don't mean anything but I'm just telling or stating fact only.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

I was just thinking. I think we should be very thankful for this YAPPADAPPADOO project. They are making our life simple. Imagine how complicated it is to install an application. Some old folks who wanted to cope up with our generation cannot do it because sometimes, they need to install an application. This is too technical for them and they really need assistance to do that. Even the updates can be complicated for them, update sometimes requires to restart the device which is very annoying for all.
I agree most of our older are having difficulties trying to catch up the pace of technology in our generation but none of them want to get things slow down, that's why they get stuck up from the older technology and stay with it... Good news we have yappadappadoo store, they don't need to do all the download and updates of the application they'll just use whatever apps they wanted... I think the only thing they need to accomplish is to understand how to use token for them to be able to have this apps, and i guess we can teach them on how to do it correctly...
Yes im always seeing my father confused of all the stuff in his phone, and always asking me the same questions like how to do it, what will happen, why they need this!? And im feeling sorry for him because he can't embrace the flow of our technology, for me the solution is yappadappadoo... And you're right i only need to teach him how to buy this application using token and after that it will be no more confusing and no more series of questions or if any i guess its only few...

For people not into technology, going through those installations of apps until they can finally use the app is really a tough one. And Yappadappadoo's  offering a PWAs, I guess, may be easier for them for it eliminates the installing of up and waiting time as PWAs
are readily accessible.
I thought about it too man. What about the old people, who will do the downloads and installations for them? It is really complicated for them to do these procedures plus the updates and so on and so forth. For them it is already a lot and they want only simple and easy to use.
There are mobiles specialized for old people and i think they already have applications there installed so they will not need to do all these complications anymore. I was thinking if the applications they use are also PWA applications?  Smiley
I think that is not supposed to happen, why they need to stuck up in these low technology if there's something much better to offer, and for sure they are not using PWA features like in yappadappadoo application... Im just thinking maybe we can find a solution for them to experience the greatness of technology we have today...

The mobile phones you have mentioned Loveydovey04 was a special basic phone and it only has limited features or applications. Built-In Applications are just there limiting our old ones to explore more about latest technology. In addition to this, the phone will be more expensive because of that special feature intended for the elderly. I don't think that is fair for the elderly, if something enjoyed by our generation, I think let us give them the freedom to enjoy it too. I think YAPPADAPPADOO project will surely handle this.
Yes i hope yappadappadoo can handle this situation and give our elderly a favorable gift to experience this kind of technology, by upgrading the things they are using for the long time... I think this is not impossible for yappadappadoo because they already started this change, and now is the time ...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

I was just thinking. I think we should be very thankful for this YAPPADAPPADOO project. They are making our life simple. Imagine how complicated it is to install an application. Some old folks who wanted to cope up with our generation cannot do it because sometimes, they need to install an application. This is too technical for them and they really need assistance to do that. Even the updates can be complicated for them, update sometimes requires to restart the device which is very annoying for all.
I agree most of our older are having difficulties trying to catch up the pace of technology in our generation but none of them want to get things slow down, that's why they get stuck up from the older technology and stay with it... Good news we have yappadappadoo store, they don't need to do all the download and updates of the application they'll just use whatever apps they wanted... I think the only thing they need to accomplish is to understand how to use token for them to be able to have this apps, and i guess we can teach them on how to do it correctly...
Yes im always seeing my father confused of all the stuff in his phone, and always asking me the same questions like how to do it, what will happen, why they need this!? And im feeling sorry for him because he can't embrace the flow of our technology, for me the solution is yappadappadoo... And you're right i only need to teach him how to buy this application using token and after that it will be no more confusing and no more series of questions or if any i guess its only few...

For people not into technology, going through those installations of apps until they can finally use the app is really a tough one. And Yappadappadoo's  offering a PWAs, I guess, may be easier for them for it eliminates the installing of up and waiting time as PWAs
are readily accessible.
I thought about it too man. What about the old people, who will do the downloads and installations for them? It is really complicated for them to do these procedures plus the updates and so on and so forth. For them it is already a lot and they want only simple and easy to use.
There are mobiles specialized for old people and i think they already have applications there installed so they will not need to do all these complications anymore. I was thinking if the applications they use are also PWA applications?  Smiley
I think that is not supposed to happen, why they need to stuck up in these low technology if there's something much better to offer, and for sure they are not using PWA features like in yappadappadoo application... Im just thinking maybe we can find a solution for them to experience the greatness of technology we have today...

The mobile phones you have mentioned Loveydovey04 was a special basic phone and it only has limited features or applications. Built-In Applications are just there limiting our old ones to explore more about latest technology. In addition to this, the phone will be more expensive because of that special feature intended for the elderly. I don't think that is fair for the elderly, if something enjoyed by our generation, I think let us give them the freedom to enjoy it too. I think YAPPADAPPADOO project will surely handle this.
Yes i hope yappadappadoo can handle this situation and give our elderly a favorable gift to experience this kind of technology, by upgrading the things they are using for the long time... I think this is not impossible for yappadappadoo because they already started this change, and now is the time ...
Its true, the time is now to experience the innovation of new technologies and it should have no limitations to anyone even younger or older are welcome to try this upgrade's... We'll just need to have some research to understand this things and they are in...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

I have a friend who was fond of using his phone. And believe me or not, my friend is a blind. I helped him install and configure the application settings to his phone. Why am I saying this? I am just wondering if YAPPADAPPADOO project has plans for the blind people to use their applications?
For me this is special case, and need special device and application for him to be able to experience the beauty of this project... And can i ask what kind of phone does your friend use, is it touch screen or keypad button? 
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

For me this is special case, and need special device and application for him to be able to experience the beauty of this project... And can i ask what kind of phone does your friend use, is it touch screen or keypad button? 
Oh really, how it is gonna be? Is it not complicated for someone like him to use phone with his condition? Well if it's true its good for him, and i also hope yappadappadoo can build application for this kind of person coz it will surely a big relief for them...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

I think there is also some application which will be done for the blind. YAPPADAPPADOO team I think is just focusing now on the top applications. Eventually, they will be creating applications for the person with special needs.
Well, they didnt mention it in their whitepaper but this idea of yours needs to be considered also. I dont know could it be since blinds dont see anything in phones. Maybe telephone company should design a phone that is specialized for the blinds.
Yes i agree, telephone company will need to make phone that especially for blind people... Though there are features that a blind can use phone by using a headset and set a command by speaking to it and also by this they can used application from their phones... Maybe they need to upgrade on this part so it can manage easily by many blind people and help them through it...
Andycalum

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:07:56 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 03:41:43 PM by Andycalum

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

I guess, now that you already found out what is their real mission and goal target. We are now in the same page were we can share this to

others to spread their good intentions for the users of their yappadappadoo using PWA itself.

Yes, sharing and spreading this Yappadappadoo project will help others find out themselves the advantages of this new form of app technology which is the PWA. Its flexibility enables us to use different devices to access it.And we get to experience freedom from paying expensive fees to purchase traditional form of apps.And it's built with Blockchain technology for security.  
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

I'm interested on how they will be developing the suite since that's where the new apps are gonna be made. If it is really PWA, the apps can be made without using the suite since creating simple web apps can be done easily enough through online materials.
The suite should contain templates especially if it's going to be mainly games. Developers won't be encouraged in using the suite if it would just be the same as starting from scratch since they probably can do it on their own.
Yappadappadoo offers pre-configured components to be used by app developers.This will hasten the development process of PWAs, making it easier for them.Starting from scratch is just going to take their time.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Wonderful project, so interesting.
Love this project, because of the idea. Kudos!
Khayem

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

I'm interested on how they will be developing the suite since that's where the new apps are gonna be made. If it is really PWA, the apps can be made without using the suite since creating simple web apps can be done easily enough through online materials.
The suite should contain templates especially if it's going to be mainly games. Developers won't be encouraged in using the suite if it would just be the same as starting from scratch since they probably can do it on their own.
Yappadappadoo offers pre-configured components to be used by app developers.This will hasten the development process of PWAs, making it easier for them.Starting from scratch is just going to take their time.

Yes, I agree,Citriney.Yappadappadoo has plans on how to encourage developers in making their PWAs with them with their yappadappadoo-Suite Development Concept . One of which is the ready-to-us templates to construct their own PWA. For developers who are going to make free templates available to the developer community will be rewarded with Flints.And the size of the reward depends on evaluation and review by the developer peer community.

Lgem

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?
As Yappadappadoo explained ,Progressive Web Application(PWA) is a new form of app technology that allows data to be streamed
which means it is no longer to be downloaded, no updates needed,and we no longer have to store data locally on our device.
PWAs advantages are: it is readily accessible, eliminates the time of downloading the app and is not consuming much on data storage of our device.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

I'm curious about what apps would be available since PWA is something new in the app industry and also, how will developers sell their apps? If it's lightning fast I might accidentally buy something I don't want.

I think you have to be very careful if you don't want to buy something that you don't want. And besides, there is always a confirmation for all purchases that we buy. Sometimes, there are many confirmations just to be sure that you are really interested to buy the product. If you haven't entered anything using your credentials, I don't think, they will push with the transaction.

That's why in this industry everywhere there is risk, and with it we really need to think several times before we get in to any project. Now in

regardless of PWA it may not be as stable like what other competitors but I know in just a couple times they can increase their value in just a

short period of time. Because it can give us a good experience as a users.

You are right about thinking several times before we go into something. This action will prevent you from committing wrong decisions. But Progressive Web App (PWA) is already proven system for applications. The Giants just want to take hold of the market, this is the reason why they are spreading fear on using something new.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

How were you abke to do that? Maybe he is just partly blind and not with both eyes? If he is blind totally he cannot do that in phones and much more if it is touch screen. That will be funny to think but I’m sure your friend sees partly and he can manage to use mobile phones.

He is partly blind at that time but he is now totally blind. But it doesn't matter whether partly or totally blind. The TALKS & ZOOMS applications were developed by Nuance for Symbian phones. I don't know right now if it has an Android version. The low-vision and blind users can use TALKS via hearing which is the main concept of the application. Every move you take or command you do is being broadcast by the phone via a speaker. I just hope YAPPADAPPADOO can create an application that is more like it.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

How were you abke to do that? Maybe he is just partly blind and not with both eyes? If he is blind totally he cannot do that in phones and much more if it is touch screen. That will be funny to think but I’m sure your friend sees partly and he can manage to use mobile phones.

He is partly blind at that time but he is now totally blind. But it doesn't matter whether partly or totally blind. The TALKS & ZOOMS applications were developed by Nuance for Symbian phones. I don't know right now if it has an Android version. The low-vision and blind users can use TALKS via hearing which is the main concept of the application. Every move you take or command you do is being broadcast by the phone via a speaker. I just hope YAPPADAPPADOO can create an application that is more like it.

This is great! I was amazed that a blind person can also use a phone like a normal person via hearing. This is the first time I heard that they do can that. That would be great if the applications developer has developed an Android or IOS version of this software so that the blind person can actually continue to enjoy what a normal person can enjoy. YAPPADAPPADOO team will definitely develop one I think.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

This is great! I was amazed that a blind person can also use a phone like a normal person via hearing. This is the first time I heard that they do can that. That would be great if the applications developer has developed an Android or IOS version of this software so that the blind person can actually continue to enjoy what a normal person can enjoy. YAPPADAPPADOO team will definitely develop one I think.

Good News! There is already an IOS and Android App for the blind. It is called as KNFB Reader app which has the ability to let the blind people listen to the audio readback of printed text like TALKS. But this application is better because it can be used thru Android or Apple devices. I believe that YAPPADAPPADOO can do better than this. This is not quite impossible at all since Progressive Web Apps (PWA) are installation-free and update-free.

Here's my reference for the KNFB Reader App:

https://www.reuters.com/article/apple-blind-app/new-smartphone-app-gives-sight-to-the-blind-idINKBN0HF08S20140920
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:38:43 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 07:37:40 PM by BitDane

Good News! There is already an IOS and Android App for the blind. It is called as KNFB Reader app which has the ability to let the blind people listen to the audio readback of printed text like TALKS. But this application is better because it can be used thru Android or Apple devices. I believe that YAPPADAPPADOO can do better than this. This is not quite impossible at all since Progressive Web Apps (PWA) are installation-free and update-free.

https://www.reuters.com/article/apple-blind-app/new-smartphone-app-gives-sight-to-the-blind-idINKBN0HF08S20140920

This thread really caught my attention because it tackles about people with disability (PWD) specifically blind people who use an application for the blind. I am curious so I have research about the KNFB Reader App which is very interesting because it can be used for Apple or Android devices.

I have found a video which is a demo from Peter Tucic, an Assistive Technological Specialist which demonstrate how to use the application KNFB Reader App. I am looking forward that YAPPADAPPADOO project will create an application like this because it will really help the blind person to enjoy what the normal person enjoys.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SXTC85Nuy0
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

This thread really caught my attention because It tackles about people with disability (PWD) specifically blind people who use an application for the blind. I am curious so I have research about the KNFB Reader App which is very interesting because it can be used for Apple or Android devices.

I have found a video which is a demo from Peter Tucic, an Assistive Technological Specialist which demonstrate how to use the application KNFB Reader App. I am looking forward that YAPPADAPPADOO project will create an application like this because it will really help the blind person to enjoy what the normal person enjoys.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SXTC85Nuy0

Great share guys! Another learning from today! Technology really is having a good time in terms of development, from Symbian phones to Android and Apple devices. This is really something. I was really amazed to the things you have shared, that is why I seek something which is the same as KNFB Reader App then I got to found something a lot better because it is free and high-tech. I am sure that YAPPADAPPADOO will be very interested in this application which is called Seeing AI. The greatest thing about this is it's for FREE!

Check this out:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/seeing-ai
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

9 amazing PWA secrets

01. WebAPK vs Android shortcut
02. Create a custom web app installation banner
03. Share content from your PWA
04. Analytics tracking
05. Create a compatible iOS PWA
06. Syncing data in the background
07. Social networks and pseudo-browsers
08. Test on Android devices and emulators
09. Publishing to stores

The details can be found here:
https://www.creativebloq.com/features/9-amazing-pwa-secrets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: