Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Andycalum

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

Are you familiar with the line “small but terrible?” If yes, then i think this project will prove this line. Yappadappadoo may be small but if they can beat the giant applications stores by the uniquesness of their project then they will really the David defeating Goliath.

Yes, of course! I am familiar with it. Actually, I got my name from a movie that illustrates small team defeated a gigantic team over American football. With correct strategy and strong faith, they have beaten the giant! What a great movie. As for YAPPADAPPADOO team, they will surely defeat these giants because they have all the qualities of a winner. From the technology have been used like Progressive Web App (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.

I agree with you, FacingTheGiants! Yappadappadoo coming up with PWAs integrated with Blockchain Technology-eliminating the barriers of native apps and kicking up a notch of users' experience as it is being a multiplatform, has offline capabilities and other else, having also the best plan, proper tools and procedures, Yappadappadoo can live up to defeating the Goliaths of this kind of industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

I was just thinking. I think we should be very thankful for this YAPPADAPPADOO project. They are making our life simple. Imagine how complicated it is to install an application. Some old folks who wanted to cope up with our generation cannot do it because sometimes, they need to install an application. This is too technical for them and they really need assistance to do that. Even the updates can be complicated for them, update sometimes requires to restart the device which is very annoying for all.
I agree most of our older are having difficulties trying to catch up the pace of technology in our generation but none of them want to get things slow down, that's why they get stuck up from the older technology and stay with it... Good news we have yappadappadoo store, they don't need to do all the download and updates of the application they'll just use whatever apps they wanted... I think the only thing they need to accomplish is to understand how to use token for them to be able to have this apps, and i guess we can teach them on how to do it correctly...
Yes im always seeing my father confused of all the stuff in his phone, and always asking me the same questions like how to do it, what will happen, why they need this!? And im feeling sorry for him because he can't embrace the flow of our technology, for me the solution is yappadappadoo... And you're right i only need to teach him how to buy this application using token and after that it will be no more confusing and no more series of questions or if any i guess its only few...

For people not into technology, going through those installations of apps until they can finally use the app is really a tough one. And Yappadappadoo's  offering a PWAs, I guess, may be easier for them for it eliminates the installing of up and waiting time as PWAs
are readily accessible.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Here are the advantages of Progressive Web Application

Ready-to-Use
PWA don’t require download or installation. Thanks to cloud-based web technology, users are always on the latest version.

Native Features
Progressive Apps allow use of native device features, such as: Camera, Microphone, GPS or Messaging.

Multi-Platform
PWA are based on web technology and work on all platforms: Apple, Android, etc.

Improved User-
Experience
PWA operate on Smartphones and Tablets with the same „Look and Feel“ as a native App. But there is no need to download or update the App – ever!

https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
It will be like, when you search for Yappadappadoo application store in your browser, the store will open together with all the applications they have and from there you can use the applications. But how can Yappadappadoo be sure that there will be application developers and appications they can get to be registered to their platform? It is like going back to the native applications when we still had 3g cellphones.

As stated in their WP, Yappadappadoo is offerring a Yappadappadoo-Suite to assist app-developers worldwide-from design , programming data-interface, database structure , asset management, testing,deployment,monetization and hosting on highly-scalable and highly available servers.Even new app developers can quickly gain experience.
Adding to it is their offer of developer incentives such as tokens for development work a d recommendations.
These are their ways of attracting developers to come up with broad spectrum apps.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

I was just thinking. I think we should be very thankful for this YAPPADAPPADOO project. They are making our life simple. Imagine how complicated it is to install an application. Some old folks who wanted to cope up with our generation cannot do it because sometimes, they need to install an application. This is too technical for them and they really need assistance to do that. Even the updates can be complicated for them, update sometimes requires to restart the device which is very annoying for all.
I agree most of our older are having difficulties trying to catch up the pace of technology in our generation but none of them want to get things slow down, that's why they get stuck up from the older technology and stay with it... Good news we have yappadappadoo store, they don't need to do all the download and updates of the application they'll just use whatever apps they wanted... I think the only thing they need to accomplish is to understand how to use token for them to be able to have this apps, and i guess we can teach them on how to do it correctly...
Yes im always seeing my father confused of all the stuff in his phone, and always asking me the same questions like how to do it, what will happen, why they need this!? And im feeling sorry for him because he can't embrace the flow of our technology, for me the solution is yappadappadoo... And you're right i only need to teach him how to buy this application using token and after that it will be no more confusing and no more series of questions or if any i guess its only few...

For people not into technology, going through those installations of apps until they can finally use the app is really a tough one. And Yappadappadoo's  offering a PWAs, I guess, may be easier for them for it eliminates the installing of up and waiting time as PWAs
are readily accessible.

Life is Simple, Don't make it complicated. This is what I heard from a friend and it really has an impact on me. After some time of realization, I have committed myself to be simple as I grow older. I think this is what YAPPADAPPADOO project wants to convey. Be simple and not too complicated on doing things. Automation is a key and I think, Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is one answer to problems about the complicated installation of an application is a concern. This is really a good thing for us.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.

I agree with you,BuzzerBeater. Yappadappadoo have chosen to take the app user's experience to a higher level, as they use
this PWA : being a Progressive- which means it works for every user, regardless of browser choice;
Responsive- fits any form factor: desktop, mobile, tablet; Connectivity independent - With service workers' help to work offline or
on low-quality networks.And not to mention the Blockchain Technology with it.

Thank you Citriney for agreeing with me. It is really a level up for the applications industry and we are on the era where the technological growth is exponential. I hope that some of the native people agree with this kind of change. YAPPADAPPADOO is doing something that will really simplify our lives.

Yappadappadoo, indeed, is making it easier for us to enjoy apps by providing the PWA version.This takes away the restrictions of native apps, making shortcuts to use the apps right away without having to do the long process of installing an app to the final stage of being able to use the  chosen app by the user.Already excited to check soon the broad spectrum of PWAs in their Yappadappadoo Store.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.

I agree with you,BuzzerBeater. Yappadappadoo have chosen to take the app user's experience to a higher level, as they use
this PWA : being a Progressive- which means it works for every user, regardless of browser choice;
Responsive- fits any form factor: desktop, mobile, tablet; Connectivity independent - With service workers' help to work offline or

Thank you Citriney for agreeing with me. It is really a level up for the applications industry and we are on the era where the technological growth is exponential. I hope that some of the native people agree with this kind of change. YAPPADAPPADOO is doing something that will really simplify our lives.
Correct yappadappadoo do simplify the use of application to the point that even our mother and father or older people can follow the flow of their platform, because they don't need to download anything or install and it comes with multi platform so what ever phone they are using will be applicable... And lastly because of the cloud based web they don't need to update any of yappadappadoo apps, they'll just need to connect to the internet so the apps they are using are always the latest version greatness isn't it?

Indeed greatness, suit for all i guess not only for young generation... Why technology never comes up with these before, its such amazing that everyone can use it and experience all the great work of yappadappadoo platform...

I heard that PWA is already here in 2015 but the two giant application store did not use it because it will somehow threaten the status of their business. Is it true? I am sure that this will be a turn-around of events for all applications store.  YAPPADAPPADOO project is a brave one who will somehow compete with the giants which I am sure will have a better result in applications industry.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

Based on my research, the application will always be fresh which means it is always up-to-date. This is really a great feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA). Somehow, this is the answer to my question on how the application does not need an update. With the existing service worker update process, no update was really needed for PWA. Great move YAPPADAPPADOO team!
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

Based on my research, the application will always be fresh which means it is always up-to-date. This is really a great feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA). Somehow, this is the answer to my question on how the application does not need an update. With the existing service worker update process, no update was really needed for PWA. Great move YAPPADAPPADOO team!

You are correct with this. YAPPADAPPADOO really did a great job using PWA on their project. Updates are being done by the service workers when the application goes online. Service workers capability is using the cache mechanisms efficiently (this cache saves the data from using the application). Service workers allow error-free behavior during offline periods (it means that the application will function effectively even offline).
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

Good to see that Yappadappadoo's tech offering of PWAs is doing well in the digital world.

Here's a proof from Twitter that was shared on Yappa's twitter:

Oh yes. #PWA of #Twitter (Lite) shows amazing results: 75% increase in Tweets, 65% increase in pages per session, 20% decrease in bounce rate.

These are really good figures to boast of.

Here's the tweet everyone! https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1007239111793573888
PWA really promises engagement. Users actively engage in the platforms more because of the additional features of PWA being implemented in the different platforms.
So, I believe Twitter Lite is a native app with PWA functionalities. Will Yappadappadoo support native apps like these? Native app' lite version wherein they were able to make it "lite" because of PWA.

I believe that Twitter Lite is purely PWA. Remember that PWAs are entirely different than native apps in many of its attributes.

Though, the beautiful thing about PWA is that it gives the user an immense native app experience less the installation.

Upon checking, I think the Twitter that was purely PWA is the mobile twitter. I have tested it and it's quite amusing that the software really did work as if it was a native application and much better. I hope YAPPADAPPADOO project will succeed for us to make plenty of applications that will surely is better than the existing applications which really need more room for storage when you need to use it.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

Good to see that Yappadappadoo's tech offering of PWAs is doing well in the digital world.

Here's a proof from Twitter that was shared on Yappa's twitter:

Oh yes. #PWA of #Twitter (Lite) shows amazing results: 75% increase in Tweets, 65% increase in pages per session, 20% decrease in bounce rate.

These are really good figures to boast of.

Here's the tweet everyone! https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1007239111793573888
PWA really promises engagement. Users actively engage in the platforms more because of the additional features of PWA being implemented in the different platforms.
So, I believe Twitter Lite is a native app with PWA functionalities. Will Yappadappadoo support native apps like these? Native app' lite version wherein they were able to make it "lite" because of PWA.
I think they should support all apps that wants to be part of them, native or PWA or native with PWA capabilities. More apps available in the system, more users.
So lite version of apps are simply implementing PWA to reduce space and are actually able to provide better and more engaging service. That's is why PWA versions are more likely to be successful compared to simple native apps.
If they release the app store before releasing the suite, we can expect that the apps that would be available are currently exising apps available in other app stores.
It's better to release the app store since that part is the same with other apps stores and they should just base it on that.
I think they will release the app store before the suite since that is what this project is about, a PWA app store. I'm not sure if they will be the same as other app stores but based on the pictures, the same apps will be available.
If all apps release PWA versions, then those would probably be the apps available in the Yappadappadoo apps store since it boasted being the first PWA store.
All apps would probably have PWA versions in the future since it proves to be beneficial and encourages more users. When lite versions of apps became available, people were really into it because of the storage space that it saves.

I strongly agree. This is the future of applications. We should be supporting this YAPPADAPPADOO project because it will surely change our way of using applications and more applications will be implemented. Some apps were not implemented because it occupies a great amount of space especially to mobile devices that have limited memory allocations.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

Spotify can play online. However, if you want to download songs to your device, you can play them later offline too. But having lists of songs in your phone will occupy a big oart of your phone memory. This is contradicting. If you want it offline, it can be at your phone memory’s expense. If you want it no installation you will need a full internet connection

You're right! I'm also starting to think that some of their concept is contradicting just like for example Spotify as what you've said it's indeed contradicting, when I think the purpose of no installation is to save some storage in our devices.

It is not contradicting actually if we try to understand the whole concept.

You see, PWAs are apps that does not require to be installed before you can use them, since it runs on the server itself and not merely on our devices. But content-aware applications such as spotify gives us a chance to play songs offline by dowoading the music content and not the app it itslef.

I hope this helped.

Yes if it comes only to spotify but not all applications are like spotify some cannot be used with out a full connection of internet. Actually applications like spotify is not a new idea. I been downloading songs before from some music applications and i dont think there was PWA already during that time.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

What transactions are going to be involved in your "transaction universe"? There should be highlights and data flow diagrams with regards to that I think so that 1. Developers would easily understand how much better and simple it will be and 2. Users would know what transactions would be involved and how easy it will be compared to existing systems.
Well, simple transactions probably, the ones normally applicable to app stores: purchasing apps, in-app purchases, advertising, app development and sale related transactions.
There's really not much you can do in the app store, so, I don't think there will be much to discuss unless they will be monetizing even the minor things that you do inside like free trials and writing reviews.

Yes if it comes only to spotify but not all applications are like spotify some cannot be used with out a full connection of internet. Actually applications like spotify is not a new idea. I been downloading songs before from some music applications and i dont think there was PWA already during that time.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

For people not into technology, going through those installations of apps until they can finally use the app is really a tough one. And Yappadappadoo's  offering a PWAs, I guess, may be easier for them for it eliminates the installing of up and waiting time as PWAs
are readily accessible.
I thought about it too man. What about the old people, who will do the downloads and installations for them? It is really complicated for them to do these procedures plus the updates and so on and so forth. For them it is already a lot and they want only simple and easy to use.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

are readily accessible.
I thought about it too man. What about the old people, who will do the downloads and installations for them? It is really complicated for them to do these procedures plus the updates and so on and so forth. For them it is already a lot and they want only simple and easy to use.
There are mobiles specialized for old people and i think they already have applications there installed so they will not need to do all these complications anymore. I was thinking if the applications they use are also PWA applications?  Smiley

Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

I like this idea that they will be inviting and encouraging application developer and even existing applications to be in the platform and they are going to pay them with Flint tokens. Somit will cause young developers to try and will be giving them a chance to enhance to their skills and earn tokens.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

This is a great project! And I'm loving it! Because it is connected to the blockchain technology. Meaning to say if we purchase an app, we don't need to use our cards or provide our bank account numbers, we just simply pay it with tokens through the use of blockchain technology. This great project helps lot of people, especially those who are altcoin holders.
Yes Labad. Actually there is a lot of applications out there that i wanted to have but i cannot because i dont have a credit card to pay them. Sometimes i would download applications and the service is incomplete and they will redirect me to upgrade to premium version of the application. It is sad but now, thanks to yappadappado, all i need is to buy some Flints token and pay them for any appication i want.

In purchasing an app in an App Store, blockchain paying  system is indeed easier than banking paying system, especially if you don't have a bank account number, unlike blockchain paying system all you have to do is to have some flint tokens in your wallet to pay for your application bill. This is much easier if the person that is about to purchase an app is already an altcoin holder.

Indeed, it is less hassle than using your bank account number to purchase an application. That's why this project is great, because it is connected to blockchain technology, aside from being less hassle it is also secure.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

This is a great project! And I'm loving it! Because it is connected to the blockchain technology. Meaning to say if we purchase an app, we don't need to use our cards or provide our bank account numbers, we just simply pay it with tokens through the use of blockchain technology. This great project helps lot of people, especially those who are altcoin holders.
Yes Labad. Actually there is a lot of applications out there that i wanted to have but i cannot because i dont have a credit card to pay them. Sometimes i would download applications and the service is incomplete and they will redirect me to upgrade to premium version of the application. It is sad but now, thanks to yappadappado, all i need is to buy some Flints token and pay them for any appication i want.

In purchasing an app in an App Store, blockchain paying  system is indeed easier than banking paying system, especially if you don't have a bank account number, unlike blockchain paying system all you have to do is to have some flint tokens in your wallet to pay for your application bill. This is much easier if the person that is about to purchase an app is already an altcoin holder.

Yes, since the yappadaappadoo is connected to the blockchain it's far easier to use than the application store like apple App Store and Play Store. Here I think what you'll never experience purchasing a malware application. That's why I think this yappadaappadoo application will be very convenient for us to use.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

Spotify can play online. However, if you want to download songs to your device, you can play them later offline too. But having lists of songs in your phone will occupy a big oart of your phone memory. This is contradicting. If you want it offline, it can be at your phone memory’s expense. If you want it no installation you will need a full internet connection

You're right! I'm also starting to think that some of their concept is contradicting just like for example Spotify as what you've said it's indeed contradicting, when I think the purpose of no installation is to save some storage in our devices.

You see, PWAs are apps that does not require to be installed before you can use them, since it runs on the server itself and not merely on our devices. But content-aware applications such as spotify gives us a chance to play songs offline by dowoading the music content and not the app it itslef.

I hope this helped.

Yes you're right! There's a big difference between the content and the app, because the app is the only focus of the no installation system so meaning to say the app is the only thing that won't affect your storage but when it comes to the content you've downloaded, it's completely take your storage.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:38:39 AM

Correct yappadappadoo do simplify the use of application to the point that even our mother and father or older people can follow the flow of their platform, because they don't need to download anything or install and it comes with multi platform so what ever phone they are using will be applicable... And lastly because of the cloud based web they don't need to update any of yappadappadoo apps, they'll just need to connect to the internet so the apps they are using are always the latest version greatness isn't it?

All points are taken well and not to mention the space-saving attribute of PWAs will help a lot since majority of affordable mobile devices comes with a limited default size of storage (say around 8 to 16GB only) wherein half of that is usually used for the operating system leaving the user a meager 8GB only.

I just do hope that Yappadappadoo can deliver engaging & intuitive apps  just like most of the native apps around.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:09:44 AM

I hope this helped.

Yes you're right! There's a big difference between the content and the app, because the app is the only focus of the no installation system so meaning to say the app is the only thing that won't affect your storage but when it comes to the content you've downloaded, it's completely take your storage.

Glad to know you got the point naruto.

Content downloads are really user dependent. One can choose to download them, specially for music and videos so they could play them offline, yet, the download will never be mandatory. That is why PWAs will remain a storage saving technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: