Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
Khayem

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.

Offline capabilities mean it can be accessed even if there's no internet connection. The saved cache when it was being accessed for the first time will serve as the "service workers". The application has the full functionality even it is not connected to the internet.
You got it right, it has service workers that will do the necessary action to make it available offline...
Im just thinking maybe it works also for the million online gamer's around world that they can connect together somehow even without the use of internet, this thing is need to develop for million user of gaming apps...
Online games will stay as online games, there is no way around that. Without internet that might be LAN gaming. I think offline games would stay offline and as native apps, with online syncing capabilities since that's the norm.
That is a very great idea, an online game with offline capabilities and works like with hybrid features. Though I think the connection without the use of internet is quite impossible.
I agree with that remark, some apps may be forced to adapt an offline system that will suit well with the app being a PWA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.

Offline capabilities mean it can be accessed even if there's no internet connection. The saved cache when it was being accessed for the first time will serve as the "service workers". The application has the full functionality even it is not connected to the internet.
You got it right, it has service workers that will do the necessary action to make it available offline...
Im just thinking maybe it works also for the million online gamer's around world that they can connect together somehow even without the use of internet, this thing is need to develop for million user of gaming apps...
Online games will stay as online games, there is no way around that. Without internet that might be LAN gaming. I think offline games would stay offline and as native apps, with online syncing capabilities since that's the norm.
That is a very great idea, an online game with offline capabilities and works like with hybrid features. Though I think the connection without the use of internet is quite impossible.
PWA is hybrid and for now it seems impossible but that's an idea, and with that idea, one can conceptualize a new online game with advance offline features and new ideas for connecting players through PWA games.
Yes it quite impossible to achieve this idea without the use of internet connection, all onlines games have their own server that need to connect before you can play to others... What a wild and impossible idea you have, but i guess it's not bad at all for our technology is rapidly growing and changing every single day...

I think we cannot limit the technology now. Impossible is not acceptable in terms of programming. Some seem impossible at first but the reality is that it will just take time to achieve what was already in mind. Programmers are the modern scientist of the Digital Era.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

I don’t understand what does Yappadappadoo mean by “Install-free and ready to use”. I mean, how can we use the app if we don’t install it on our device?

That's why Progressive Web Apps are favored by some because of its space-savvy feature.

Applications are run within the browser in a server-client position that makes it possible to run apps without installing it on our devices. 

I was already thinking about this. No need installation. I got this idea from opera mini browser. Their homepage they already have applications like twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc. So most probably YAPPADAPPADO will also have its own web browser with all the applications they have. So how are they going to explain the offline use if it will be in a browser? Complicated no?

PWA doesn't need installation because its apps are within your browser. PWA has service workers that allow apps to load instantly. That's why there are offline capabilities. These are too technical so I don't understand too much how does it work. But according to what I've read, service workers act as a proxy server that enables the creation of offline experience.

This is like a drum of water. The first time you use the application, all the data (water) needed will be saved to the cache (drum). The second time you use the application, all the data you needed is on the drum. You don't need to connect again to the internet to draw some water. The application will work well because all the needed data was already available.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

Yappadappadoo integrates blockchain technology. Blockchain provides security to the transactions that take place in Yappadappadoo platform. So it will surely protect your private details when you purchased in Yappadappadoo App store. A blockchain-based platform, like Yappadappadoo, is almost impossible to hack as it requires access to every computer system simultaneously to succeed.

Perhaps this is one of the biggest advantage Yappadappadoo have when it decided to take the PWA industry to the blockchain platform.

Though we have seen a lot of companies as of the moment that offers PWAs effectively, i think Yappadappadoo is the first to do it on top of the blockchain.

Protection and safety is one of the best features any provider could give and Yappadappadoo is on the right track on this aspect.

And perhaps if the same blockchain security approach is applied to developers, their apps, content, codes, etc could be well protected too.

I am really eager to see the beta release of Yappadappadoo's suite to see how fairly easy and secured it is to use.

And i also hope that an MVP will be handed out to us in the coming weeks.

I am also looking forward to seeing how this works. This technology will really solve some of the problems encountered by online applications that when the connection is out, all the functionalities of the application will stop. YAPPADAPPADOO really din a good job on this innovative project.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

I don’t understand what does Yappadappadoo mean by “Install-free and ready to use”. I mean, how can we use the app if we don’t install it on our device?
I also dont understand the idea but I’m thinking of the offline use. Like you open a certain browser and there you will find applications but they also said in their whitepaper that their applications can work offline. I really dont understand and dont know which application for instance can be used offline. Probably game applications and other applications that do need interactions like communication applications.

I think you really need to read the Whitepaper or you may also want to research about on How Progressive Web Application (PWA) works. There are different applications which can be used even if it offline. Many of the native or in-house applications of every company need this technology.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

I think if they were disconnected to the internet and they still function very well. I think the players can still play with other players by using Local Area Network. They can play with each other until there's such a time that the internet connection came back.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

Hackers are now everywhere and most of their targets are websites. This is the reason why we have to support projects like YAPPADAPPADOO project because it is served via HTTPS to ensure content is securely delivered through Progressive Wed App backed up by Blockchain Technology which is known to be hard to hack.

I dont know what must not be hacked here since they are just an application store. I dont think applications will be hacked. And take note, same applications you will find in apple store and google store, you will also find in them. They need to have all the in demand applications right now or else no one will use their platform.

Everything can be hack. There are financial applications that are prone to hacking. These applications were used to process big money and multiple transactions. YAPPADAPPADOO project makes it possible to be more secure and more reliable applications.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

That's why Progressive Web Apps are favored by some because of its space-savvy feature.

Applications are run within the browser in a server-client position that makes it possible to run apps without installing it on our devices. 

You are definitely right elycoinz! Why should I install an app which will get a big space on my hard drive when there are applications that can be run without installation but still run normally. This will be a great threat to those existing applications which require big spaces and higher RAM to operate.

This idea is not the first and not new. There are browsers over there that contain several applications already. You click the browser and there inside you can use the applications online with out the need of installations. I sometimes use but the good thing with installed applications is they get you notified about the updates. You get notifications. Like in facebook, if i use browser, it is fine, however if someone i follow made and activity i will never know unless i open the browser again.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

I was already thinking about this. No need installation. I got this idea from opera mini browser. Their homepage they already have applications like twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc. So most probably YAPPADAPPADO will also have its own web browser with all the applications they have. So how are they going to explain the offline use if it will be in a browser? Complicated no?

PWA doesn't need installation because its apps are within your browser. PWA has service workers that allow apps to load instantly. That's why there are offline capabilities. These are too technical so I don't understand too much how does it work. But according to what I've read, service workers act as a proxy server that enables the creation of offline experience.
How can a browser work offline? You cannot even open it with out internet connections. Theres a lot of browsers  out there even google chrome contains some of the leading applications. But to work offline i dont know this. Lets see how it is explained by the developer.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

I also dont understand the idea but I’m thinking of the offline use. Like you open a certain browser and there you will find applications but they also said in their whitepaper that their applications can work offline. I really dont understand and dont know which application for instance can be used offline. Probably game applications and other applications that do need interactions like communication applications.

I think you really need to read the Whitepaper or you may also want to research about on How Progressive Web Application (PWA) works. There are different applications which can be used even if it offline. Many of the native or in-house applications of every company need this technology.
Ya. I got it. Like calculator, calender, notepads, what else? Candycrash, guitar tuner, photo editors but not social network applications and messengers. If it can work offline then internet will not be earning anymore. I hope you dont get offended with my comments. Just stating the fact. Wink. Anyway I’ve read their whitepaper too and they said that PWA is also working in some of other apps stores applications so it means they are not the only one.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Yappadappadoo uses Ethereum smart-contracts. Smart contracts are based on digital coding that includes various tasks that will be assigned by each party that will implement what needs to be done. Smart contract will safely and transparently facilitate the exchange without the need of middleman.
And,,, their applications or I say premium applications can be bought by cryptocurrency too or by their native tokens. They will also be incentivising those apps developers that will enlist their apps to YAPPADAPPADOO and to those that will endorse Yappadappadoo to other apps developers  to their platform paying them with tokens.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

That's what I like too with Yappadappadoo. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones. It doesn't require you to update your operating system. Making it all compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

The name can be related easily with the scooby doo cartoons, also Sydney Ifergan is an advisor for lots of ICOs, not sure if that is good or bad but I've seen him in a ton of places, he also runs a crypto blog.
Indeed! The name is somewhat derived from that cartoon show. It's very funny and very catchy since many people are already familiar with it. It's a good brand name for me.
Ye it is relatable and yes it is very catchy but it I believe it is too long? The actual title of the cartoon is just scooby doo and scoobidoobidoo is just a tagline which he says. Easy to remember but need to exert effort to type Cheesy

The name Yappadappadoo sounds really cute. Actually, it is very important for a certain business to have a good name. Because it serves as the first impression. Like what always people say, "First impression last."
So a good business name will make people to remember you.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

If PWA doesn’t require installation on our devices. Then this means that it will be less space for our gadgets because no data storage consumed. This is better for those devices who only have internal storage.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

I think if they were disconnected to the internet and they still function very well. I think the players can still play with other players by using Local Area Network. They can play with each other until there's such a time that the internet connection came back.

It's quite impossible to connect to every players across the world without an Internet. We can't use LAN either unless you are in the same area with computers connected to each other. That's how the internet works. It stays our connection on-the-line.
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:05:46 AM

What's more efficient to use in terms of data connection, using native apps or PWA? Does PWA consume less data connection? Here in our country, we count every data we used when we browse since telecom companies here do not offer unlimited internet connection. Some do have unlimited internet offer but has data-capping.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:48:14 AM

You are definitely right elycoinz! Why should I install an app which will get a big space on my hard drive when there are applications that can be run without installation but still run normally. This will be a great threat to those existing applications which require big spaces and higher RAM to operate.

This idea is not the first and not new. There are browsers over there that contain several applications already. You click the browser and there inside you can use the applications online with out the need of installations. I sometimes use but the good thing with installed applications is they get you notified about the updates. You get notifications. Like in facebook, if i use browser, it is fine, however if someone i follow made and activity i will never know unless i open the browser again.

True, there are other websites that offer web-apps, it has been a norm as early as 2005.  Web developers all around the globe tried hard to make it more and more attractive to the public as it entails a great deal of profit with it.

But the year 2015 brought as PWAs or Progressive Web Apps, web-apps that are more responsive in such a way that it can be viewed in any device, more independent that it does not have an OS requirement, Progressive that it can be used in any browser of user's choice, and many more other features, but most importantly, it also acts and feels like native apps which we all are accustomed to.

And here is where Yappadappadoo wanted to make a fresh offering to users all over the globe.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:05:59 AM

The name can be related easily with the scooby doo cartoons, also Sydney Ifergan is an advisor for lots of ICOs, not sure if that is good or bad but I've seen him in a ton of places, he also runs a crypto blog.
Indeed! The name is somewhat derived from that cartoon show. It's very funny and very catchy since many people are already familiar with it. It's a good brand name for me.
Ye it is relatable and yes it is very catchy but it I believe it is too long? The actual title of the cartoon is just scooby doo and scoobidoobidoo is just a tagline which he says. Easy to remember but need to exert effort to type Cheesy

Actually, the name is a spin off of the popular cartoon show "The Flintstones" where Barney & Fred would always say "Yabbadabbadoo".

The Flintstones, though set in the dinosaur era would show cars, appliances and all other gadgets made of stone in a place they call bedrock.

They showcased fresh ideas though the timeline was that of the stone age.

And perhaps we all would agree that "Yappadappadoo" took its name from the Flintstones since their native tokens are called "Flints"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: