Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision in panic!  (Read 5950 times)
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

I did. I panic sold bitcoin before and I'm not going to do the same thing again. I sell now only when I feel like the project won't reach its potential or when I need to convert to fiat. Not because of falling prices.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

Yes, I make the wrong decisions. But it wasn't because I was panicking. In fact, we are making incorrect sales or purchases because we are dealing with a small amount of information.
We read everything we can find on the Internet, but this is not always true. Insider information is outlawed. But it is those who are richest investors to it. They are not mistaken. They own information and own the world.
Just like you lack of fundamental support to create a good decision. Because the majority of crypto news said can be manipulated through paid some authors to create fake news about that.
This has already happened in so many times and that can give a great impact to the market.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

Yes it was. When the market fell I started selling my coins. As it turned out, it was a mistake and the market began to grow after my sale.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

My major mistake is sell before high price. Every time i am afraid to lose best price and sell. Then i watch how my coin growing more and more. Don't panic and hold.  Smiley

That happens very often, because prices sometimes change so fast you can't keep up. But again, whatever went down will go up again and you will get another chance to sell high (if a coin is good of course).

lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

Yeah exactly, when i enter the space newly, I bought sc coin and after few days it went then I sell off at lose then few days later the sc coin moon so high, I sold off and collect just $300 plus but if i had wait for one more week, I would have made over $4000k plus dollars  Cry. weak hand me.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

YEAH just once, when i was a week old in cryptocurrency.
well, PANIC is the worst thing to have. never make a decision when you don't have a clear mind, or you will be in a mess.
But, a mistake is the best experience to teach us the best.
[StranniK]

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

Panic for what? To be sure of the correctness of your actions, you need to assess the situation from different sides. and if the market is falling for a long time to buy, not to sell. After a recession, there is always a recovery.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

You need to be able to control your feelings. This is one of the keys to success when working on the exchange. You need to learn and develop these skills.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

Panic sellers are all over the crypto market which is why it is so volatile. When mt gox moves a few thousand bitcoins there is a massive dump due to panic sellers cashing out before a price drop. I have panic sold and learned from my mistakes, hodl good coins as they will always go up!

ibrarak92

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

one day the coin began to fall, I was afraid of losing everything, and started selling, eventually I lost a lot, and the coin after that grew
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

Panic is what you get when you sign up with cryptocurrency world. From investment to trading is all about panic. When the price goes down one will be unstable when there are fake ICOs that i did invest in there is still panic, so in conclusion; in crypto world panic is just your friend or your second name..... Cool
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

About cryptocurrency little this was. That's only once sold tokens after the Bounty campaign for $150, a couple of days they stood already for $600. I was offended.

MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

Yes! my biggest mistake is that I sold pundi x to 26 satoshi (bought for 11) and then it grew to 180. For some reason I did not see the prospect of this coin and hurried.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

Everyone has ever had wrong decisions because of panic. The main thing is whether you have made conclusions from this situation in order to prevent such a thing in the future.
Rubesmatic

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

I'm not selling until we reach a top closer to the ATH.  Once all my buys are green I might sell most and wait to re-buy on the ensuing tank before riding another wave up.  Easier said than done but I'm holding until profit no questions asked.  Buying a little each week.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

No, since the beginning of my crypto career i didn't panic a single moment, because i already know the risk of cryptocurrency this is why i choose to enter it. If the market crash i didn't panic because i know it wont do good to be. The only thing I do during market crash is to buy cheap tokens that have a potential in the future so that once it recovers then ill be having decent profit for my portfolio.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

It's common to take wrong decision while panic. But you didn't mention here the reason for being panic. I try to avoid serious decision when I am panic.
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Well there were few very bad ones but I learned to take a deep breath and count to 10 before doing anything.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

yes, i have panic selling when I'm the first time to do a trade especially when the market is fall. and it's really a big mistake which i do. cause i almost lose all my money from that. then after a few months, the market recover even have a fantastic rise, i really regret at that time.

Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

the panic will make everything damaged and even destroyed.
  I am convinced that everyone has made the wrong decision and it is like regret. panic when the price drops drastically then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price. while some time later the price goes up again. but if we do not panic and can be calm in taking decisions then we can avoid the risk of losing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: