Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin price based on bitcoin price?  (Read 3406 times)
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

Altocoin always depend on the base price bitcoin price. I have a easy meaning of that. If seller sell altocoin to buy bitcoin the price will be increased so easily. And if moost of the seller sell bitcoin to buy altocoin then the price of altocoin will be high. Its only my thinking that altocoin based on bitcoin.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

indeed this altcoin price seems to follow the price of bitcoin, if bitcoin falls then the altcoin price also falls, but not all altcoins also decline, because in my opinion there is no relationship between the price of bitcoin and also altcoin
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

Is price of the altcoin is based on price of the bitcoin?I have noticed the price of bitcoin falling down for past few days on same the price of altcoins are also falling down

I think yes. As the price of Bitcoin increases or decreases, the price of altcoin will fluctuate. Altcoin is influenced by Bitcoin.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Dolmar

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

You have noticed anything about Bitcoin's falling price, it lowers the price of Bitcoin. For an increase in Bitcoin, I do not think it affects Altcoin so much because of its decline. Many people say it directly affects it but it depends on how far away.
Hjalmond

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Altcoins are following Bitcoin movement. When there is a dip usually Altcoins decrease even more but when there is an  increasing
market altcoins can grow much faster than BTC. This is the reason investing in them//
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

In my opinion, current BTC prices are developing in a different trend and altcoin trend is not as much related to previous times.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

Altocoin always depend on the base price bitcoin price. I have a easy meaning of that. If seller sell altocoin to buy bitcoin the price will be increased so easily. And if moost of the seller sell bitcoin to buy altocoin then the price of altocoin will be high. Its only my thinking that altocoin based on bitcoin.
not dependent but affected, if it dependent then means that all altcoins have the same changes as bitcoin, in fact not all altcoins have the same changes? I could say that the influence of the bitcoin market is huge for the crypto market, because crypto users all use and invest in bitcoin, so we know why bitcoin price changes can affect
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

yes you are right the price and the altcoin movement depends on the price of the bitcoin because the altcoins will usually be made for one of the coin solutions that can be used to make shipments or are usually called arbit so that they take advantage of the price difference to find a lot of profit.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:08:54 AM

Is price of the altcoin is based on price of the bitcoin?I have noticed the price of bitcoin falling down for past few days on same the price of altcoins are also falling down

Bitcoin is the first and top cryptocurrency among other coins and is the father of other coins, and there is a possibility of influencing other coins including Altcoin.
and the reality in the market situation if bitcoin prices go down or red, other coins will gradually go down and if there is another coin going up or green it will eventually adjust the value of bitcoin not only Altcoian but all coins.
and that's my judgment, even though the reality is not the same.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:57:11 AM

yes you are altcoin for now depending on the price of bitcoin, when the price movement of bitcoin has decreased then the price of altcoin will also fall and when the price of bitcoin is rising then the price of altcoin will also experience price increases.
This is not necessary and Altcoin are not stick with the Bitcoin but these have the same nature therefore when we have a lot of negativity in the market then we avoid to invest in this same nature coins. In this way the market value falls for both besides this there is nothing but the Bitcoin is a base currency and this produce same perception for other coins as well.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

Yes altcoins price are based on bitcoins, no matter how hard the developers works for their ico, the price will only increase if bitcoins value in the market are going to pump up.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

I think that altcoins is different than bitcoin because bitcoin price now is so very stable but lot's of altcoins like ethereum their price is dropping until now its not already recovers.

changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

There is always a certain connection between cryptocurrencies. When Bitcoin begins to fall for a long time, many investors will panic, and most investors will have both bitcoin and altcoin!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Beowulfcadmus

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

Right. The price of bitcoin increases means that this market is growing. Therefore, the altcoins will develop in parallel with bitcoin.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

the rise and fall of altcoin prices is still influenced by the price of bitcoin and you can see it on almost all exchanges, but on USDT coins it is the opposite. when bitcoin and altcoin fell the USDT had a tendency to increase and I often bought these coins when the prices of bitcoin and altcoin fell, after recovery I would again sell USDT and buy altcoins

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
profitmax

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

Yes, another currency is dependent on Bitcoin. All frantically watching him, and trying to learn from experience. Make an error analysis and understand which way to continue moving.
112_blockchain

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

Perhaps to some extent this is true, however, I believe that the prices of cryptocurrencies do not depend on the price of bitcoin.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:56:11 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 12:24:30 AM by pacman7331

Not for all-time, But most of the time altcoin price depends on the bitcoin price ups and down! If bitcoin price increases then all altcoin price will grow too, If BTC price goes down then the whole crypto market will show a downward trend. Because bitcoin is the ruler of the crypto market and crypto depends on the bitcoin.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

It is not the Altcoin price will automatically to go with the Bitcoin price but it is the people who rides with the Bitcoin price movement. I don't know the main reason of this but i have observed many times that Bitcoin will create domino effect with the market price, maybe if most of the altcoins are directly accepted in all exchanges then maybe they will not rely on Bitcoin movement anymore.
Beegovere

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

Sure. There is a strong relationship between them. You can take easy decision if you see this coin relationship. ALT and BTC ratio decrease if ALT coin value drops and if BTC coin value goes up. Same things just opposite ALT and BTC ratio increase if ALT coins value increase and BTC coins value decreases. If you watch market daily or read the history for all coins than it will be so clear to understand. 
I believe that altcoin price is always depending on th ebitcoin price. And we can all see it from the past few years. Bitcoin is really amazing it is the most popular and profitable coin and I believe that it is the center of the crypto market. So if bitcoin is falling the effect of it in altcoin and some other crypto coin is also a huge dip.
I don’t understand why these two coins (BTC % ALT) depend on each other? It should be different from each other because I think it should depend on the investment cap. If people put their money in bitcoin the price of only bitcoin should increase and if the investment cap of Altcoin increases only the price of Altcoin should increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: