Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
ejinte

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:16:41 PM

Did you guys check out our ANX blog yet?  Look there for the latest updates and news! Smiley
http://blog.anxintl.com/

I know I sound like an annoying bitch, but when are you going to update your webpage?  Undecided

We have fixed the discrepancies in fees between ANXBTC and ANXPRO. As to the support information, we have decided to not change it since the information is valid and not a lie.
All new customers now get sent via email all the details of the loading time and such before the card is shipped.

Okay cool! So where is the phone number to the ANXBTC telephone support for my ANX PLUS card?

The telephone support of our card issuer is +86(10) 9507 1998

That's the nummer for the support of the card issuer and not for ANXBTC!

LIAR!
May I ask where we have stated that WE have a telephone support?

Right here: https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare

You've said yourself that calling the card issuer would just be a waist of time.

Everyone be careful of this exchange

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 02:26:41 PM

Did you guys check out our ANX blog yet?  Look there for the latest updates and news! Smiley

I know I sound like an annoying bitch, but when are you going to update your webpage?  Undecided

We have fixed the discrepancies in fees between ANXBTC and ANXPRO. As to the support information, we have decided to not change it since the information is valid and not a lie.
All new customers now get sent via email all the details of the loading time and such before the card is shipped.

Okay cool! So where is the phone number to the ANXBTC telephone support for my ANX PLUS card?

LIAR!

You've said yourself that calling the card issuer would just be a waist of time.

They ARE the card issuer and I'm pretty sure that they will be of some use, maybe regarding the general card itself.  I would give it a try anyways... Also, why is the reason you need the telephone support. Do you have a problem with your card?  If so, you could just email our support or post here.
ejinte

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:09:07 PM

LIAR!

They ARE the card issuer and I'm pretty sure that they will be of some use, maybe regarding the general card itself.  I would give it a try anyways... Also, why is the reason you need the telephone support. Do you have a problem with your card?  If so, you could just email our support or post here.

I did have a problem because I was out of money and thought I was going to use my new ATX PLUS card to sell some BTC, then it said I had to wait sometime and I just wanted to call and confirm that everything was good, and I had read that ANX PLUS card indeed would have a telephone support. BUT THE NUMBER WHERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. AND IT STILL IS'NT. NOT EVEN TO THE CARD PROVIDER. AND EVEN THOUGH I'VE POINTED OUT THIS ISSUE SEVERAL TIME ANXBTC STILL DOESN'T WANT TO PUT LEGIT INFORMATION ON THEIR WEBSITE.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:00:41 PM

LIAR!

They ARE the card issuer and I'm pretty sure that they will be of some use, maybe regarding the general card itself.  I would give it a try anyways... Also, why is the reason you need the telephone support. Do you have a problem with your card?  If so, you could just email our support or post here.

I did have a problem because I was out of money and thought I was going to use my new ATX PLUS card to sell some BTC, then it said I had to wait sometime and I just wanted to call and confirm that everything was good, and I had read that ANX PLUS card indeed would have a telephone support. BUT THE NUMBER WHERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. AND IT STILL IS'NT. NOT EVEN TO THE CARD PROVIDER. AND EVEN THOUGH I'VE POINTED OUT THIS ISSUE SEVERAL TIME ANXBTC STILL DOESN'T WANT TO PUT LEGIT INFORMATION ON THEIR WEBSITE.

ejinte, I understand your situation. However, it is also true that there is a telephone support for the cards. You could've also used another support method listed, which is the FAQ, which would've resolved all your queries.
The information on our site is legit. When you activated your card, you would've noticed that it was issued by TransForex, and if you went to their site, you would've seen that there indeed is a telephone support.
ejinte

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:11:43 PM

LIAR!

They ARE the card issuer and I'm pretty sure that they will be of some use, maybe regarding the general card itself.  I would give it a try anyways... Also, why is the reason you need the telephone support. Do you have a problem with your card?  If so, you could just email our support or post here.

ejinte, I understand your situation. However, it is also true that there is a telephone support for the cards. You could've also used another support method listed, which is the FAQ, which would've resolved all your queries.
The information on our site is legit. When you activated your card, you would've noticed that it was issued by TransForex, and if you went to their site, you would've seen that there indeed is a telephone support.

But you said it yourself; they can't do shit.  Angry

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
byt411

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:07:05 PM

LIAR!

They can resolve problems related to the card but not to ANX, such as PIN problems, or if, for some reason, the card isn't working. However, if you have any problems that is related to the loading of the card with bitcoins or any ANX related questions, feel free to contact me. I usually reply within 24 hours.
ejinte

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:27:48 PM

LIAR!

They can resolve problems related to the card but not to ANX, such as PIN problems, or if, for some reason, the card isn't working. However, if you have any problems that is related to the loading of the card with bitcoins or any ANX related questions, feel free to contact me. I usually reply within 24 hours.

Sure! What number?

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:31:32 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 07:57:53 PM by monbux

LIAR!

But you said it yourself; they can't do shit.  Angry

Sure! What number?
. It seems like your inquiry has been answered now, though.  You are now fully aware of the cards loading times.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 02:59:25 AM

The ANX exchange supports multiple currencies: USD, EUR, HKD, AUD, CAD, JPY,
SGD, GBP and NZD
ejinte

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:05:11 AM

The ANX exchange supports multiple currencies: USD, EUR, HKD, AUD, CAD, JPY,
SGD, GBP and NZD

And I'm pretty sure they're the only exchange to have a phone support.  Cheesy

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:37:10 PM

About a year ago the support told me, they build a fee structure depending on traded volume.
Why it's not live yet?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
byt411

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:33:14 PM

About a year ago the support told me, they build a fee structure depending on traded volume.
Why it's not live yet?

Sorry about the delayed response.
We have cancelled the fee structure depending on traded volume, and market orders are now fixed at 0.6% and limit orders at 0.3%.
Any trader with a volume of more than 100BTC/month may contact us, and we will configure your account to have no fees. We reserve the right to withdraw this benefit at any time.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 11:27:27 PM

Why it's not live yet?

Sorry about the delayed response.
We have cancelled the fee structure depending on traded volume, and market orders are now fixed at 0.6% and limit orders at 0.3%.
Any trader with a volume of more than 100BTC/month may contact us, and we will configure your account to have no fees. We reserve the right to withdraw this benefit at any time.
Sorry guys, I just got a new modem and honestly it sucks, not working very well.  I think its fixed now.  Just saying that I haven't really been able to browse bitcointalk for the last 2 days.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:24:54 AM

It seems that ANX is not about creating service or having customers, rather it is a vehicle to extract money out of the tech bubble.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/01/27/hong-kong-based-bitcoin-exchange-anx-goes-us-markets-coinmkt-acquisition/
ejinte

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:32:44 AM

It seems that ANX is not about creating service or having customers, rather it is a vehicle to extract money out of the tech bubble.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/01/27/hong-kong-based-bitcoin-exchange-anx-goes-us-markets-coinmkt-acquisition/

Yeah they don't give a shit about their costumers.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
byt411

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:32:48 PM

Yeah they don't give a shit about their costumers.

Again, ejinte, that is your own opinion. If you are unsatisfied by our service, please make a thread in the Service Discussion board of this forum, to not clutter up this thread.

Erdogan, can you please explain how you came to that conclusion from that article?
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:10:50 PM

Hello Erdogan,

How so?  Would google be a vehicle to extract money out of the tech bubble as well, then?  They are purchasing many startups and small businesses/companies as well.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:45:04 PM

Hello Erdogan,

How so?  Would google be a vehicle to extract money out of the tech bubble as well, then?  They are purchasing many startups and small businesses/companies as well.

Bad support: only excuses, never progress.
The article: The company is engaged in aquisitions.

byt411

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:55:17 PM

Hello Erdogan,

Well, I would assume that managing to provide the first Bitcoin Debit Card to a huge amount of people, and to launch one of the first Bitcoin ATMs in the world, and to be one of the largest Bitcoin exchange is progress.
Our customer support is a lot better than the ones of many other companies. If you feel like we have done badly, at least state why that is the case.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 12:41:31 AM

Hello Erdogan,

Hello,
As byt441 requested, if you find that our support does not meet your standards, feel free to provide any suggestions!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: