Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:03:52 PM

ANXPRO charges trading fees as low as 0.05%
Is your fee structure viewable somewhere?

No, but when you are on ANXPRO, you can see the fees before every trade you execute, depending on the type of the order.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byt411

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:05:25 AM

1. The ANX Bitcoin Debit Card is now back in stock!

Let your Bitcoins do everything credit cards can do!

Thank you for the overwhelming demand for the ANX Bitcoin Debit Card that sold out in less than 24 hours after our initial launch! The ANX Bitcoin Debit cards are now back in stock and are available for immediate delivery.

Please note that the ANX branded debit cards featuring the ANX logo and colors remain on back order. The ANX Bitcoin Debit card currently shipping features the standard bank issued design (as shown when ordering via ANXBTC).

2. Recharge your ANX Bitcoin Debit Card with Bitcoin!

You can now recharge your ANX Bitcoin Debit Card with bitcoins.  Simply go to the debit card tab on ANXBTC, locate your bitcoin address and send the amount of bitcoins you would like to load.  Your bitcoins will be converted to USD at the current market price offered on the ANX Open Dealer Network (see below for more information on the ANX Open Dealer Network).

3. ANXBTC relaunches with the introduction of the ANX Open Dealer Network

ANX is delighted to introduce our new and improved ANXBTC online offering, making it easier than ever to buy and sell bitcoins.  The new instant-buy and instant-sell features on ANXBTC provides ANX customers with a no fuss approach.  It is no longer required for ANX customers to understand bids, asks, or exotic order types in order to buy and sell bitcoins on ANXBTC. 

Simply enter the amount of bitcoins you wish to buy or sell and click submit.  The best price is located and displayed on screen allowing you 30 seconds to confirm the transaction.

To ensure the most competitive pricing for ANX customers, ANX has introduced the ANX Open Dealer Network, exclusively developed for the ANXBTC platform. When a buy or sell order is submitted, the ANXBTC platform receives matching orders from an extensive number of buyers and sellers who have registered as part of the ANX Open Dealer Network. The ANXBTC platform instantly determines the best price and displays this on screen for 30 seconds each time you submit an order. For more details on the ANX Open Dealer Network, or how to join the program, please refer to the ANXBTC FAQ.

4. New "Send crypto via Email" feature

You can now send bitcoins and altcoins via Email. Simply select the Send via Email option when withdrawing your BTC, LTC, DOGE, NMC or PPC along with the email address of the individual you wish to send to.  If the recipient already holds an account with ANX, their account will be credited.  If they do not, one will be created for them and they will be notified along with your personalized message by email. 

Transfers by email are instant and there are no network fees!

Available on both ANXBTC and ANXPRO, as well as on ANX Mobile App-ANX VAULT

5. ANX VAULT Update (Mobile App)
Mobile App ANX VAULT version v1.0.3 has been published on Google Play store with various improvements and added features including the new "Send crypto via Email" function.

iOS update coming soon (with send and receive function)
MusX

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:25:48 PM

ANXPRO charges trading fees as low as 0.05%, and we don't charge any transaction fees to trade bitcoins.
Sure, we will update the OP.

No, but when you are on ANXPRO, you can see the fees before every trade you execute, depending on the type of the order.
While placing market order or fill or kill order the fee is written as 0.60%, when placing limit order the fee is written as 0.30%.
It is far higher then mentioned 0.05%.

I suggest you to build a page "fee structure" and link it in the platform site footer, as the footer is the place where everybody would look for such information in the first place. Currently fee structure is very confusing.

byt411

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

ANXPRO charges trading fees as low as 0.05%, and we don't charge any transaction fees to trade bitcoins.
Sure, we will update the OP.

While placing market order or fill or kill order the fee is written as 0.60%, when placing limit order the fee is written as 0.30%.
It is far higher then mentioned 0.05%.

I suggest you to build a page "fee structure" and link it in the platform site footer, as the footer is the place where everybody would look for such information in the first place. Currently fee structure is very confusing.

For some very high volume traders, the fees are as low as 0.05%. For regular customers, it might be higher, but it depends on your volume.
Thank you for the suggestion, we'll look into that. Meanwhile, be sure to check out our other features!
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:26:00 AM

Bitcoin Exchange ANX Adds Features to iOS and Android Apps

The ‘ANX Vault’ app now includes the all-important send and receive functions vital to any bitcoin wallet.

Although always available on the Android version, these features have only now appeared for iOS.

Quickly view crypto exchange rates and users’ portfolio value in users’ home currency at current exchange rates.
Send BTC, LTC and DOGE to any crypto coin address (PPC and NMC also supported on Android devices).
Ability to send cryptos to email addresses for people without Bitcoin or crypto-currency wallets.
Configure a daily limit to perform withdrawals without requiring 2/3 Factor authentication for faster payments.
View all transactions on customer's ANX account.
View all crypto currency assets in one single comprehensive listing. Set alerts to notify clients when a crypto is traded below or above a certain rate.
Realtime crypto exchange rates for all supported currencies, view funds instantly.
We remain actively developing our mobile platforms and would love to hear your feedback.

Apple App Store

https://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/anx-vault-your-bitcoin-wallet/id855057847?mt=8Google

Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anxbtc.android&hl=en

Regards , Anxpro
Benjig

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:33:24 PM

You can now make cash deposits in GBP at more than 20,000 UK retail locations through ZipZap Global Cash Transaction Network. *If you are in Brazil, you can deposit #Brazilian Real at any local bank via the Boleto Bancario paymentsystem and funds will be credited to your ANX account in USD.

Funds will be deposited into your account instantly!
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:34:38 PM

is it possible to trade EUR <-> bitcoin on ANXBTC ? I ask because on the top of your homepage you can't switch to other currencies like you can do on ANXPRO.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
byt411

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:41:46 AM

is it possible to trade EUR <-> bitcoin on ANXBTC ? I ask because on the top of your homepage you can't switch to other currencies like you can do on ANXPRO.

Yes, you can do so.
Master One

Activity: 238

Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 08:11:36 AM

If I understand this correctly, ANXBTC and ANXPRO are just different interfaces to the same underlying system, and registering to any of the two makes it possible to swap between ANXBTX and ANXPRO at will?

byt411

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:22:22 AM

If I understand this correctly, ANXBTC and ANXPRO are just different interfaces to the same underlying system, and registering to any of the two makes it possible to swap between ANXBTX and ANXPRO at will?

Yes, that is correct. The thing is that you can place different orders on ANXPRO, such as Market, Limit or immediate. If you don't know what that means, you should use ANXBTC.
Benjig

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:52:38 AM

Anxpro now trades Stellar currency, the new decentralized currency transfer system.

Go to anxpro

You can get up to 1 litecoin free if you complete the kyc verification.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:12:21 AM

Is this the same like the "up to" 0.05% trading fee? Wink
FFS get your exchange in order, otherwise you see what happens.
byt411

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:11:53 AM

Is this the same like the "up to" 0.05% trading fee? Wink
FFS get your exchange in order, otherwise you see what happens.

Our exchange is perfectly in order. Some customers do get 0.05% trading fee. If you read the requirements, you would find that by reaching simple goals you can get the litecoin on ANXPRO.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:53:15 AM

Thats what i see:

And you should know that in reality its not even close to that.
byt411

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:38:12 PM

Thats what i see:

And you should know that in reality its not even close to that.

For regular users, orders are from 0.30%-0.60%. For high volume traders, we can offer them fees as low as 0.05%.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:42:14 PM

Thats what i meant, a little transparency would go a long way.
MusX

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:20:39 PM

bernard75, you are perfectly correct. I'm already verified but I don't even think to trade / develop API interface as long as the fee structure is not 100% clearly stated. It is not even possible to estimate the trading capabilities without that information.

byt411

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:36:04 PM

bernard75, you are perfectly correct. I'm already verified but I don't even think to trade / develop API interface as long as the fee structure is not 100% clearly stated. It is not even possible to estimate the trading capabilities without that information.

Now. When you are on ANXPRO, you can see the fees for each individual order when you select the different options.

Oh dont get me even started on their API, it claims to be "interntional", which means you get a return of everything that is traded no matter if it its EUR, USD or MNT as your currency of choice.

I had the impression that you had already read why that is.

Well, you should do so now, since we are having a 0% Fee promotion right now, until the start of June.
I'll check it out. In retrospect, it looks like you guys did just launch on the right date. And with all those currencies, you must be capturing some unmet demand in the market. Nice Job!

Here's your answer:

Thank you for raising that. It is a important feature of ANX.

ANX is completely different, from every exchange on the planet.

Other exchanges have separate order books - one order book for BTCEUR, another for BTCUSD. Trades, pricing, depth is all independent.
ANX on the other hand has a sophisticated engine that streams in FX rates in real-time, and blends all FIAT currencies into a single order book.

Orders placed in BTCEUR can match against orders placed in BTCUSD. It's based on a very fair algorithm that converts each existing order into the equivalent price for any incoming order.
USD orders are settled in USD, and EUR in EUR.

Some exchanges have attempted to implement a multi-currency offering by first converting orders into a common currency, which is terrible for the customer as they suffer FX slippage.
In the case of ANX a USD order rests in USD, and a EUR in EUR. If they match, both parties receive their native currency.
So - when you use the two API calls as per your email, you are actually querying against a single order book.

The data is completely transparent - the "primary" flat tells you what is going on.

If a EUR trade matches against a USD trade, the USD and EUR will both be reported in the history call with primary="true".

The volume may appear identical in each of the 11 fiat currencies we support but that is because it is identical; transaction volume could have been executed in any of those 11 fiat currencies we support.  We're the only exchange in the world that offers its customers to execute in their local currency of choice (provided it is one of the 11 currencies we do today).  Customers no longer have to endure poor bank exchange rates and in many cases, they no longer have to rely on expensive wire fees (we now support local banking in Australia, Hong Kong and in Europe). 

By the way, bernard, why are you suddenly having a huge negative attitude towards us? In the past, you were pretty happy with us. If you have any suggestions, please say so.
MusX

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:16:05 AM

Now. When you are on ANXPRO, you can see the fees for each individual order when you select the different options.
And this is exactly the problem. You can see the fee for individual order but you can't see the fee structure, that means you are not able to estimate your future trades fees, so you are not able to estimate profits/losses.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:52:19 AM

And this is exactly the problem. You can see the fee for individual order but you can't see the fee structure, that means you are not able to estimate your future trades fees, so you are not able to estimate profits/losses.
I asked the support about that some days ago. They told me
We will soon be implemented a tiered fee schedule which will provide scaling incentives depending on volume. For now, if you were to accumulate 100 BTC within a month we would configure you to benefit from zero fees. If you believe you qualify for this please do let me know and I will promptly verify and apply the discount.
zero fees sounds very good. But in this low volume orderbook I can't buy/sell 100 btc...

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: