Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:01:13 PM

bernard75, you are perfectly correct. I'm already verified but I don't even think to trade / develop API interface as long as the fee structure is not 100% clearly stated. It is not even possible to estimate the trading capabilities without that information.

Now. When you are on ANXPRO, you can see the fees for each individual order when you select the different options.
And this is exactly the problem. You can see the fee for individual order but you can't see the fee structure, that means you are not able to estimate your future trades fees, so you are not able to estimate profits/losses.
I asked the support about that some days ago. They told me
We will soon be implemented a tiered fee schedule which will provide scaling incentives depending on volume. For now, if you were to accumulate 100 BTC within a month we would configure you to benefit from zero fees. If you believe you qualify for this please do let me know and I will promptly verify and apply the discount.
zero fees sounds very good. But in this low volume orderbook I can't buy/sell 100 btc...

Yeah... the orderbook is thin, we can't do much about that, except promoting our exchange so that more people use it. This way we get more volume.
However, you can still put in a Limit Order, so that you will only buy/sell the amount of BTC if the price reaches your target.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:05:56 PM

However, you can still put in a Limit Order, so that you will only buy/sell the amount of BTC if the price reaches your target.
that's a problem too.  because of your multicurrency system, you never know, when your order will get filled.
For example I see on bitcoinity the last trades made on your exchange. I trade in €. The price on kraken.com is e.g. 360€. Then I see "wow the last trades on anxbtc were 350€, I can make some arbitrage".   So I log in to my account and I see, I can only buy for 360€.
So I place a limit order at 350€.  Some hours later I see at bitcoinity, that the last trade was 344€.  I take a look at mit limit order, but it is still untouched, because of this mutli currency thing, because it was traded in another curreny and only converted at a fixed rate into the "last trades" list.
That sucks =/

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
byt411

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:13:23 PM

that's a problem too.  because of your multicurrency system, you never know, when your order will get filled.
For example I see on bitcoinity the last trades made on your exchange. I trade in €. The price on kraken.com is e.g. 360€. Then I see "wow the last trades on anxbtc were 350€, I can make some arbitrage".   So I log in to my account and I see, I can only buy for 360€.
So I place a limit order at 350€.  Some hours later I see at bitcoinity, that the last trade was 344€.  I take a look at mit limit order, but it is still untouched, because of this mutli currency thing, because it was traded in another curreny and only converted at a fixed rate into the "last trades" list.
That sucks =/

Actually, no, that's not how it works. If someone puts in a sell order in their currency, at the equivalent of 350€, for example, 466.59 USD, your limit order will get filled.
If that's not what you meant, please give me an example of what you meant!
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:24:46 PM

Actually, no, that's not how it works. If someone puts in a sell order in their currency, at the equivalent of 350€, for example, 466.59 USD, your limit order will get filled.
it's very complex and it took me some hours to understand your system. But it is like I wrote. In the recent trade list are trades shown at lower rates as my limit order is. That is because the trades made were in USD and matched in USD. Then the numbers are calculated in € and shwon at the recent trades list of €. But the this € number shown is lower/higher than the orders displayed in the € orderbook/my limit order.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
byt411

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:27:26 PM

it's very complex and it took me some hours to understand your system. But it is like I wrote. In the recent trade list are trades shown at lower rates as my limit order is. That is because the trades that were made in USD and matched in USD. Then the numbers are calculated in € and shwon at the recent trades list of €. But the this € number shown is lower/higher than the orders displayed in the € orderbook/my limit order.

So basically, you mean that if you place a limit order of 350€, and someone places an order of 466.59 USD, they won't get matched?
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:32:18 PM

So basically, you mean that if you place a limit order of 350€, and someone places an order of 466.59 USD, they won't get matched?
sry, I'm too tired to calculate the exact numbers.  Maybe tomorrow Wink
Fact is, that I placed a limit buy order at 350€ but it get not touched while the recent trades list showed trades lower than 350€.

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:22:16 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 08:45:13 AM by Serpens66

it is a pain to trade on your website =/  
http://www11.pic-upload.de/22.08.14/bfuxpcbtuhy.jpg
you never know, when it is a good time to make orders, if you only look at bitcoinity.  On bitcoinity it looks like there were good trade opportunities, but in fact there are not there. And even though you have this multi currency system, it is very very unlikely, that a USD order matches a € order because of the big spread between the factors.
Therefore it is useless to take a look at bitocinity. Only a look at the orderbook at anxpro can help, to make decisions.

Edit:
I think the problem is the following:
If someone makes a sell order of 500$ you can find this order at 369€ in the € orderbook (factor 1,355 from € to $)
But if someone matches this 500$ order with $, you display this on the last trades made in € with 373,13€ (factor 1,34)
Meanwhile there is a real € buy order at 377€ , wich is only displayed at 499,525$ on the $ orderbook. (factor 1,325).
Of course it would be even worse, if you would display a 369€ for this 500$ match. So I have no real solution for that.
But there should be a better way. Maybe a list with recent trades, where is a note on every trade in which currency they were matched, or something like that.
You need a solution for that.

edit2:
another topic:
is it possible to change the fee charge? I mean I bought these 0,6BTC now, but I only got 0,59....BTC, so 0,6% less. But I want 0,6BTC and pay 0,6% more €.

byt411

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:53:38 AM

it is a pain to trade on your website =/  
http://www11.pic-upload.de/22.08.14/bfuxpcbtuhy.jpg
you never know, when it is a good time to make orders, if you only look at bitcoinity.  On bitcoinity it looks like there were good trade opportunities, but in fact there are not there. And even though you have this multi currency system, it is very very unlikely, that a USD order matches a € order because of the big spread between the factors.
Therefore it is useless to take a look at bitocinity. Only a look at the orderbook at anxpro can help, to make decisions.

Edit:
I think the problem is the following:
If someone makes a sell order of 500$ you can find this order at 369€ in the € orderbook (factor 1,355 from € to $)
But if someone matches this 500$ order with $, you display this on the last trades made in € with 373,13€ (factor 1,34)
Meanwhile there is a real € buy order at 377€ , wich is only displayed at 499,525$ on the $ orderbook. (factor 1,325).
Of course it would be even worse, if you would display a 369€ for this 500$ match. So I have no real solution for that.
But there should be a better way. Maybe a list with recent trades, where is a note on every trade in which currency they were matched, or something like that.
You need a solution for that.

edit2:
another topic:
is it possible to change the fee charge? I mean I bought these 0,6BTC now, but I only got 0,59....BTC, so 0,6% less. But I want 0,6BTC and pay 0,6% more €.

What you are speaking of isn't a bug, its because we have a very low volume compared to other exchanges such as BitStamp.
About the fee, you can simply "buy" 0.606 BTC.
MusX

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:32:43 AM

What you are speaking of isn't a bug, its because we have a very low volume compared to other exchanges such as BitStamp.
I believe you should rethink such design approach if you want to catch some real market share.

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:50:40 AM

I never said it is a bug. It is just a pain, if you look at the recent trades, but you have no clue if you will get bitcoins for the price shown there.
That's why you have to do something to make it easier. The best thing I can imagine at the moment is a optional recent trade list with just € to € trades. (the same for all other currencies). This list would be not complete in case of low volume currencies of course. But in case of currencies with no large spread < 10€ to 20€ , it would be very helpful.

byt411

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:39:27 PM

I never said it is a bug. It is just a pain, if you look at the recent trades, but you have no clue if you will get bitcoins for the price shown there.
That's why you have to do something to make it easier. The best thing I can imagine at the moment is a optional recent trade list with just € to € trades. (the same for all other currencies). This list would be not complete in case of low volume currencies of course. But in case of currencies with no large spread < 10€ to 20€ , it would be very helpful.

Yes, thank you for your suggestion. Instead of that, we might use an average for the higher buy order and the lowest sell order for the latest price and the API, but I can't guarantee anything.
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:37:37 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 04:50:50 PM by Serpens66

your orderbook is not up to date.
Every time I click on "trade" it shows a old orderbook for around 10 seconds. Then it's the correct orderbook. But when I click again on "trade" (make a new tab) it is the old orderbook for around 10 or more seconds again.
http://www11.pic-upload.de/22.08.14/u9xvt2muot.jpg

same with your orderbook shown at your home page without the log in. But this one does not update, it's just wrong.

Edit:
what you would do, if I had a arbitrage bot on your website?  This bot would make buy orders for 387,59€ all the time and sell bitcoins at another exchange. So the result would be the bot would sell all my bitcoins on the other exchange, but buy not a single bitcoin at your exchange, because the orderbook is wrong.
Would you cover my losses? I don't think so...

byt411

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:56:52 PM

Every time I click on "trade" it shows a old orderbook for around 10 seconds. Then it's the correct orderbook. But when I click again on "trade" (make a new tab) it is the old orderbook for around 10 or more seconds again.

same with your orderbook shown at your home page without the log in. But this one does not update, it's just wrong.

Edit:
what you would do, if I had a arbitrage bot on your website?  This bot would make buy orders for 387,59€ all the time and sell bitcoins at another exchange. So the result would be the bot would sell all my bitcoins on the other exchange, but buy not a single bitcoin at your exchange, because the orderbook is wrong.

For the first part, it does sound like a bug, so I can't do much about it, since I'm not a dev. Please email support@anxpro.com about that, they can help you.

For your edit, that wouldn't be an issue, because that is done via the API, which is instant, and the issue seems to be with the display engine. However, we won't cover anything if something goes wrong.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:02:07 PM

However, we won't cover anything if something goes wrong.
Thanks for clarifng that.  Shocked ROFL

Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:44:51 PM

Edit:

Well this seems to be a lag/delay from the network.. dev team was already contacted about this.
thankyou.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:29:40 PM

Its nice site. Can you implement an option to import a private key? Smiley

~~MZ~~

Master One

Activity: 238

Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:38:38 PM

Its nice site. Can you implement an option to import a private key? Smiley~~MZ~~

I second that! I'd like to have all my e-mail communication with ANX encrytped with my OpenPGP key.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:45:16 PM

Its nice site. Can you implement an option to import a private key? Smiley~~MZ~~

I second that! I'd like to have all my e-mail communication with ANX encrytped with my OpenPGP key.

I don't think it will be implemented. I couldn't find any website which has that option. Roll Eyes Do you know any? Smiley

~~MZ~~

Master One

Activity: 238

Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:49:07 PM

I don't think it will be implemented. I couldn't find any website which has that option. Roll Eyes Do you know any? Smiley~~MZ~~

Indeed I do, Kraken and Bitcoin.de are both supporting that feature.

byt411

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:49:22 PM

Its nice site. Can you implement an option to import a private key? Smiley

~~MZ~~

Import a private key for what? For depositing?
I see many flaws to that.

Umm... May I ask why you need this feature?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: