Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920055 times)
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:45:15 PM

Are you guys dumb? What solution does potcoin bring to the table and what does legalization of marijuana have to do with this coin? Nobody will accept this potcoin dude, you need infastructure, regulations, so many things. There are plenty of currencies to buy weed with and if anything adding a specific cryptocurrency to buy weed complicates everything, doesn't make it easier. It's pretty easy to buy with cash right now....how are you going to force technology on pot smokers rofl. This project proves you can literally make any Altcoin and brainwash people.

True, all noobs post are marijuana news that is irrelevant to this coin

IM sure we will see a lot of rekt fomoers and bagholders that will cry to their mommy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:57:13 PM

Like cryptocurrency and marijuana have NO connection and NO benefit to each other, in any way shape or form. This coin is doing nothing for the marijuana industry either. I think the developers saw this video and got inspired.

https://youtu.be/cIasr2AiyZ0

London.Rep

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:05:36 PM

Are you guys dumb? What solution does potcoin bring to the table and what does legalization of marijuana have to do with this coin? Nobody will accept this potcoin dude, you need infastructure, regulations, so many things. There are plenty of currencies to buy weed with and if anything adding a specific cryptocurrency to buy weed complicates everything, doesn't make it easier. It's pretty easy to buy with cash right now....how are you going to force technology on pot smokers rofl. This project proves you can literally make any Altcoin and brainwash people.

IM sure we will see a lot of rekt fomoers and bagholders that will cry to their mommy

And its clear to see no brain washing is needed when people who are actually educated read the vision and mission statement of what Potcoin is doing to make themselves as a totally different and independent currency from Bitcoin where many flaws like double spend where people are reversing the transaction so the merchant losses out.

And clearly people like yourself are hurt that whatever digital currency you may be devoting your life to is failing.

Most business will not be able to have banking available to them as federal law will restrict them.

Potcoin is going to do Wonders to merchants to accept as a secure payment, and not loose any money in fear of getting robbed.

So please read articles know what happening with the laws of Pot becoming legal and how big this industry will become even 1% of what revenue of the growth of legal sales will be amazing for Potcoin.

so please stop your negative hate because attitudes like that just make yourself look foolish.

Pap0u

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:12:04 PM

And its clear to see no brain washing is needed when people who are actually educated read the vision and mission statement of what Potcoin is doing to make themselves as a totally different and independent currency from Bitcoin where many flaws like double spend where people are reversing the transaction so the merchant losses out.

And clearly people like yourself are hurt that whatever digital currency you may be devoting your life to is failing.

Most business will not be able to have banking available to them as federal law will restrict them.

Potcoin is going to do Wonders to merchants to accept as a secure payment, and not loose any money in fear of getting robbed.

So please read articles know what happening with the laws of Pot becoming legal and how big this industry will become even 1% of what revenue of the growth of legal sales will be amazing for Potcoin.

so please stop your negative hate because attitudes like that just make yourself look foolish.

First of all did you just say Bitcoin has a double spending issue? Second do you really think they will let legal marijuana purchases be untracked and anonymous? Are you kidding me here? Potcoin will not do anything different than say any legal marijuana merchant accepting Bitcoin or any other crypto. You are 100% a scam from your statements that the legalization of marijuana has ANY benefit to this coin. Please all stay away from this project, it is a clear scam. It's riding on the legal marijuana hype that does nothing for us, if anything makes this project completely useless and the lack of education most people have in crypto.

London.Rep

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:24:34 PM

First of all did you just say Bitcoin has a double spending issue? Second do you really think they will let legal marijuana purchases be untracked and anonymous? Are you kidding me here? Potcoin will not do anything different than say any legal marijuana merchant accepting Bitcoin or any other crypto. You are 100% a scam from your statements that the legalization of marijuana has ANY benefit to this coin. Please all stay away from this project, it is a clear scam. It's riding on the legal marijuana hype that does nothing for us, if anything makes this project completely useless and the lack of education most people have in crypto.

And suddenly your some sort of Guru to know whats a scam coin or not, if this coin was a scam then why has it been around for 3 years again please read what Potcoin is doing.

www.potcoin.com

It seems to me that your may be really be upset with this coin for no reason, also the community who support this coin is not blind and not going to take any negative remarks from someone like yourself who may be trying to tarnish a steady coins name with developers who are actual leaving road maps and letting the community know what they are doing to get adoption to be a great currency for the marijuana industry.

Im ont a bag holder i have a small amount as i want to actually book a ticket go to the lovely land of the USA and use my Potcoin in a legal state .
And also why would I or anyone using this coin to be Anon about it MARIJUANA would be LEGAL!!!
Why hide and until federal banks accept Marijuana legal industry which maybe until the year 2020, the merchants will then be able to prove legally where, who and when they made legal Marijuana sales to pay correct taxes and do business the honest way.

Here again is a video from CNN MONEY please i can tell you can read I'm sure you can watch and listen to you are clever as everyone else in this world to make up their own mind because we as people are trying to make a world a better place for trade and knowledge.

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2016/04/20/legal-marijuana-sales-triple.cnnmoney?iid=EL

Pap0u

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:26:15 PM

Explain how the legalization of marijuana where anyone can go buy it with cash, credit card, check, Bitcoin, barter if they wish.....why will people need to download and install and learn how to use potcoin and where is the benefit of potcoin over ANY other currency. Wake up if your asleep, and if you are willingly scamming, shame on you.

Altcoins aren't like stocks, they can't go bankrupt. If anything being around for 3 years and doing nothing scares me. Now you are all trying to pump based on hype that makes no sense or has NO BENEFIT to this coin or anything to do with this coin.

London.Rep

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:33:25 PM

Explain how the legalization of marijuana where anyone can go buy it with cash, credit card, check, Bitcoin, barter if they wish.....why will people need to download and install and learn how to use potcoin and where is the benefit of potcoin over ANY other currency. Wake up if your asleep, and if you are willingly scamming, shame on you.

Yourself and your partners here are becoming a broken record.

Go read
Go to the Potcoin website
Read on Federal bank laws on having a legal Cannabis business.
Safe guarding merchants with not having a lot of money stored in the shop.

So I'm going to ignore you guys now.

And good luck with trying to stop something that is already greater then you.

But again the Potcoin community wishes you well with life and happiness. Because we go no where with hate but great to open and discuss how we can go forward

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2016/04/20/legal-marijuana-sales-triple.cnnmoney?iid=EL

to be spot on on what point where you should focus on in the video 3:15 or just watch the full video and make your own mind up.
PotCoin (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:36:41 PM

PotCoin -Grow With Us-
Pap0u

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:37:10 PM

Go read

But again the Potcoin community wishes you well with life and happiness. Because we go no where with hate but great to open and discuss how we can go forward

to be spot on on what point where you should focus on in the video 3:15 or just watch the full video and make your own mind up.

Please explain how Potcoin will be better than using Bitcoin?

Please explain to me the logic that the governments will allow people to buy Marijuana legally without being traced or able to be accounted for? Are you seriously kidding me dude.

Safeguarding merchants? Last I checked credit/debit cards store 0 cash in a merchant shop. If marijuana gets legalized, banks will begin to accept it and cash won't be necessary. Once again all your reasonings are reasons to actually NOT use potcoin.

PEOPLE WAKE UP AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.

London.Rep

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:43:31 PM

Go read

I can give you the answer but I'm not going to because again good sir as Potcoin themselves have posted just above your post Links to great source explaining what Potcoin has done and will do.

Again thank you for people can read. The community wishes you well. Take care Late reply from me I promise xxx

But yeah the Answer are in front of you i don't need to remind the community please read the links from trusted sites that potcoin has listed.

And by the way i LOVE Vice wicked magazine still have some when they use to hand them out for free in Bricklane.

They also do great video Vice on youtube but do miss those Magzzz, i don't mind even paying for them with fiat or Potcoin Smiley
Pap0u

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:49:27 PM

I wish you all the best, people need to make mistakes in life, it's the only way to truly learn

dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:00:20 PM

Wow....Nice orchestrated exit pump

Feeling bad for the poor bagholders

Rot in hell scammers
myriadforce

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:14:43 PM

I wish you all the best, people need to make mistakes in life, it's the only way to truly learn

Oh yes, you and your phony tone of concern, posturing yourself as the great crypto authority - bashing Potcoin because you support ICONOMI.
Joke.

Hillary Clinton and the Bush Crime syndicate FEAR Potcoin more than Bitcoin or any other crypto.

The present and potential Potcoin Community is what the Establishment Drug Lords fear.

myriadforce

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:16:23 PM

Rot in hell scammers

You're not "feeling bad" for anyone you phony fuck. Your myopic and disingenuous disposition is taking it up the ass -
Look for Potcoin to be the major score in 2017.  

BTW, you're already rotting in hell, it's evident by your demonic attitude.

mexicotaco

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:32:11 PM

Rot in hell scammers

Cheesy  Any good news caused this big pump? I don't get it cause this coin is dead for long time.
Pap0u

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:34:28 PM

Rot in hell scammers

Cheesy  Any good news caused this big pump? I don't get it cause this coin is dead for long time.

Pump and dump scam....was easy to hop in, now nobody knows what top will be and it will be a game of musical chairs.

Yes Potcoin will overtake Bitcoin LOL. You all deserved to get burned on this coin honestly.

London.Rep

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:56:30 PM

Not a sham or scam coin never said this coin will take over bitcoin but help with the Cannabis Industry

for people who said they were going to leave and don't are sham people because they are not people of their word.

Potcoin great community great people Goo day to those who can make up own minds to future investments.
myriadforce

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:01:17 PM

Rot in hell scammers

Pump and dump scam....was easy to hop in, now nobody knows what top will be and it will be a game of musical chairs.

Yes Potcoin will overtake Bitcoin LOL. You all deserved to get burned on this coin honestly.

Thanks for posting your bullshit -
gives us all a chance to promote Potcoin more, keeping this place active.

Ha ha ha - your intentions are having the reverse effect . .  Grin

DeezBTC

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:30:04 PM

i come looking for info on Potcoin get confronted with lots of edrama  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided basura

Joint Force

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 05:45:16 PM

PotCoin is working with government entities to make sure everything they're doing is legal. There's lots of potential for this coin to handle tracking of product, which is required by law. It would save a lot of time and money for dispensaries. Of course bitcoin "could" do this but PotCoin "is" doing this.

Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: