Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2018, 08:04:19 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 885662 times)
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

Hi dude, I have a problem.
more than 1 hour passed, no changes

Mine synced with no problems quick

Go Big or Go Home.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msrp1230

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

Geesus, what a crash.....

Yes.. Potcoin is slowly sinking. I'm hodling it now. Hope it's agood gamble. 😣🤞
Jahvinci

Activity: 211
Merit: 33

Motacoin Founder

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

Geesus, what a crash.....

Yes.. Potcoin is slowly sinking. I'm hodling it now. Hope it's agood gamble. 😣🤞

Potcoin is a sure bet. I have full faith in their project.

www.RealMotacoin.com - Launched as of March 18th, 2018 - Los Angeles based Marijuana Digital Currency!
www.Instagram.com/Motacoin OR Join us on Discord!  -  https://discord.gg/KMJrZZp
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

I would have thought after the North Korea PR and Canada officially approving Cannabis the price would be over the 3 month high, not lower than ever.

Go Big or Go Home.
GoldmanSucks

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

If they get their wallets working they have a chance to make it on the crypto market. If not, they will be gone by the end of 2019

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/46e6
holydarkness

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

If they get their wallets working they have a chance to make it on the crypto market. If not, they will be gone by the end of 2019

The wallet worked. Isn't it? I get an impression that only few cases of holders that experienced unsynced wallet and that is because their nodes need update

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Bunakov

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

The wallet worked. Isn't it? I get an impression that only few cases of holders that experienced unsynced wallet and that is because their nodes need update

I fixed it. I do not know what the problem is. but I needed to reinstall it several times. Grin
holydarkness

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

I fixed it. I do not know what the problem is. but I needed to reinstall it several times. Grin

Hmm... I wonder if the problem lies on the wallet app configuration itself and not on the config file or the nodes as reinstalling several times solved the problem

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
kabit9

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

someone have a list of active nodes for wallet to sync?
GoldmanSucks

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

Not on a mac. I have a few K of pot for a couple of years, and not one update is working. (the latest version is even impossible to install) 1. not syncing, after update , no balance anymore, recover an old wallet is impossible (on mac). Using wallet.dat file is useless too, cause newer version is not accepting the file. I can go on and on with issue's that have to be fixed. but as usual 90% of altcoins have no working wallet at all, and still think they can succeed.

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

Not on a mac. I have a few K of pot for a couple of years, and not one update is working. (the latest version is even impossible to install) 1. not syncing, after update , no balance anymore, recover an old wallet is impossible (on mac). Using wallet.dat file is useless too, cause newer version is not accepting the file. I can go on and on with issue's that have to be fixed. but as usual 90% of altcoins have no working wallet at all, and still think they can succeed.

I say again. I have multiple wallets across multiple windows based PC's for over a year, no issues synching or minting.
Problem is on your end . Maybe it's a Mac issue(like 80% of issues), maybe your OS is out of date, etc...

Go Big or Go Home.
s2tf

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

I would have thought after the North Korea PR and Canada officially approving Cannabis the price would be over the 3 month high, not lower than ever.

Yeah, me too. The price did tick up to about 1350 after the Canadian senate passed the legalization bill but then POT got sucked into the mini crypto correction shortly afterwards and has not recovered since!!

It's down to 640, the lowest in two years! What is going on with POT? It looks doomed!

And that crappy Hempcoin is pumping like crazy! WTF!

I may have to consider dumping POT after holding for a long time.  Sad
slim33

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Yeah, me too. The price did tick up to about 1350 after the Canadian senate passed the legalization bill but then POT got sucked into the mini crypto correction shortly afterwards and has not recovered since!!

It's down to 640, the lowest in two years! What is going on with POT? It looks doomed!

I have a lot of POT too...but you know the minute we dump, after holding for years, the price will reverse up to 40 cents again lol. For me at least, it's almost guaranteed that would happen.
Bunakov

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

it's a good opportunity to buy more. although I also do not understand, everything is growing and the pot is falling Roll Eyes
GoldmanSucks

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

I say again. I have multiple wallets across multiple windows based PC's for over a year, no issues synching or minting.
Problem is on your end . Maybe it's a Mac issue(like 80% of issues), maybe your OS is out of date, etc...

Just a bunch of BS!!! Imac is up to date! 22 other wallet, of real coins, are working fine on this imac. latest software updates checked every day. So in my humble opinion there is no serious dev behind all this. The basics of having a succesfull coin, is having a flawless (client) wallet running cross platform with a good GUI. so my advise ; if you still have acces to your coins, sell them, if you can, during the next pump, and stick to BTC. Time to go for some real pot. Wink Cheers!

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

Just a bunch of BS!!! Imac is up to date! 22 other wallet, of real coins, are working fine on this imac. latest software updates checked every day. So in my humble opinion there is no serious dev behind all this. The basics of having a succesfull coin, is having a flawless (client) wallet running cross platform with a good GUI. so my advise ; if you still have acces to your coins, sell them, if you can, during the next pump, and stick to BTC. Time to go for some real pot. Wink Cheers!
That is simple to say anyone to sell their pot while in other hand, some of them knows the worth they are hodling or either they are a user too. Its is not easy to let go pot. The wallet is smoothly running and the dev is serious on this potcoin (i believe) just wait for it to oocur when the market is all good maybe they are about to release or announce something.

▄███▄
           ▄████▀████▄
        ▄████▀     ▀████▄
     ▄████▀    ███    ▀████▄
  ▄    ▀      ▄███▄      ▀████▄
████▀      ▄█████████▄      ▀████
███     ▄▄  █▀ ███ ▀████▄     ███
███    ███▀    ███    ▀███    ███
███    ███     ███     ▀██    ███
███    ███     ███      ▐█    ███
███    ███     ███      ▐█    ███
███    ███     ███     ▄██    ███
███    ███▄    ███    ▄███    ███
███     ▀▀  █▄ ███ ▄████▀     ███
████▄      ▀█████████▀      ▄████
  ▀    ▄      ▀███▀      ▄████▀
     ▀████▄    ███    ▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▄████▀
           ▀████▄████▀
              ▀███▀

███  ██▄         ███  ██████████████  ██████████████  ███████████████  ███  ██▄         ███
███  ████▄       ███  ███             ███             ███         ███  ███  ████▄       ███
███  ██████▄     ███  ███             ███             ███         ███  ███  ██████▄     ███
███  ███ ▀███▄   ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███ ▀███▄   ███
███  ███   ▀███▄ ███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███   ▀███▄ ███
███  ███     ▀██████             ███  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███     ▀██████
███  ███       ▀████             ███  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███       ▀████
███  ███         ▀██  ██████████████  ██████████████  ███████████████  ███  ███         ▀██

FOR KNOX

IN BECOMING   THE FIRST    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
BLOCKCHAIN BASED   INSURANCE COMPANY 
>> 

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
in

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cy2

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

After more than a year of holding and staking POT the downturn, FUD and rise of Hempcoin are troubling, indeed. The only solution was to grab an equal pile of THC, hold both and see what masternodes can do for the new top dog.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

FUD Much?

Cheesy

MAC's always have had problems with ANY crypto as most are just ports unless enough noobs whine about no proper wallet available for a CRAC (err MAC).

Calling a coin and dev fake because a POS MAC is not stable, and more than likely your PC has issues is not the problem or fault of the coin so stop trying to spread fake BS to lower the price more.  Use a REAL PC (windows or even linux (if there's a wallet for it)) and move on.

Heck even emulating Windows on your MAC makes it more compatible with 96% of the software out there.  Cheesy

Go Big or Go Home.
GoldmanSucks

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

FUD Much?

Cheesy

MAC's always have had problems with ANY crypto as most are just ports unless enough noobs whine about no proper wallet available for a CRAC (err MAC).

Calling a coin and dev fake because a POS MAC is not stable, and more than likely your PC has issues is not the problem or fault of the coin so stop trying to spread fake BS to lower the price more.  Use a REAL PC (windows or even linux (if there's a wallet for it)) and move on.

Heck even emulating Windows on your MAC makes it more compatible with 96% of the software out there.  Cheesy

I think you need a pair of reading glasses Smiley) serious coins are running perfectly on a mac! and how silly it will look to use a PC only for potcoin?! LOL! You first need to try to understand the meaning and purpose of crypto, and don't come up with all kind of BS solutions of hacking , change pc, running this and that,... so amaturistic. Crypto's are all about decentralization, a flawless working blockchain,nodes and network, and of course a supportive community. The facts are telling that they are hard to find @ potcoin. If you realy want to be a serious player in this field, you need to step up your game for sure.

shixd8899

Activity: 294
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

The characteristics of block chain technology are very suitable for the hemp industry. The PotCoin project has great potential for development. The long-term profit of this coin should be good.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.