Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920051 times)
GoldmanSucks

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

If they get their wallets working they have a chance to make it on the crypto market. If not, they will be gone by the end of 2019

The wallet worked. Isn't it? I get an impression that only few cases of holders that experienced unsynced wallet and that is because their nodes need update

I fixed it. I do not know what the problem is. but I needed to reinstall it several times. Grin

Not on a mac. I have a few K of pot for a couple of years, and not one update is working. (the latest version is even impossible to install) 1. not syncing, after update , no balance anymore, recover an old wallet is impossible (on mac). Using wallet.dat file is useless too, cause newer version is not accepting the file. I can go on and on with issue's that have to be fixed. but as usual 90% of altcoins have no working wallet at all, and still think they can succeed.

I say again. I have multiple wallets across multiple windows based PC's for over a year, no issues synching or minting.
Problem is on your end . Maybe it's a Mac issue(like 80% of issues), maybe your OS is out of date, etc...

Just a bunch of BS!!! Imac is up to date! 22 other wallet, of real coins, are working fine on this imac. latest software updates checked every day. So in my humble opinion there is no serious dev behind all this. The basics of having a succesfull coin, is having a flawless (client) wallet running cross platform with a good GUI. so my advise ; if you still have acces to your coins, sell them, if you can, during the next pump, and stick to BTC. Time to go for some real pot. Wink Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

If they get their wallets working they have a chance to make it on the crypto market. If not, they will be gone by the end of 2019

The wallet worked. Isn't it? I get an impression that only few cases of holders that experienced unsynced wallet and that is because their nodes need update

I fixed it. I do not know what the problem is. but I needed to reinstall it several times. Grin

Not on a mac. I have a few K of pot for a couple of years, and not one update is working. (the latest version is even impossible to install) 1. not syncing, after update , no balance anymore, recover an old wallet is impossible (on mac). Using wallet.dat file is useless too, cause newer version is not accepting the file. I can go on and on with issue's that have to be fixed. but as usual 90% of altcoins have no working wallet at all, and still think they can succeed.

I say again. I have multiple wallets across multiple windows based PC's for over a year, no issues synching or minting.
Problem is on your end . Maybe it's a Mac issue(like 80% of issues), maybe your OS is out of date, etc...

Just a bunch of BS!!! Imac is up to date! 22 other wallet, of real coins, are working fine on this imac. latest software updates checked every day. So in my humble opinion there is no serious dev behind all this. The basics of having a succesfull coin, is having a flawless (client) wallet running cross platform with a good GUI. so my advise ; if you still have acces to your coins, sell them, if you can, during the next pump, and stick to BTC. Time to go for some real pot. Wink Cheers!
That is simple to say anyone to sell their pot while in other hand, some of them knows the worth they are hodling or either they are a user too. Its is not easy to let go pot. The wallet is smoothly running and the dev is serious on this potcoin (i believe) just wait for it to oocur when the market is all good maybe they are about to release or announce something.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Cy2

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

After more than a year of holding and staking POT the downturn, FUD and rise of Hempcoin are troubling, indeed. The only solution was to grab an equal pile of THC, hold both and see what masternodes can do for the new top dog.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

FUD Much?

Cheesy

MAC's always have had problems with ANY crypto as most are just ports unless enough noobs whine about no proper wallet available for a CRAC (err MAC).

Calling a coin and dev fake because a POS MAC is not stable, and more than likely your PC has issues is not the problem or fault of the coin so stop trying to spread fake BS to lower the price more.  Use a REAL PC (windows or even linux (if there's a wallet for it)) and move on.

Heck even emulating Windows on your MAC makes it more compatible with 96% of the software out there.  Cheesy

Go Big or Go Home.
GoldmanSucks

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

FUD Much?

Cheesy

MAC's always have had problems with ANY crypto as most are just ports unless enough noobs whine about no proper wallet available for a CRAC (err MAC).

Calling a coin and dev fake because a POS MAC is not stable, and more than likely your PC has issues is not the problem or fault of the coin so stop trying to spread fake BS to lower the price more.  Use a REAL PC (windows or even linux (if there's a wallet for it)) and move on.

Heck even emulating Windows on your MAC makes it more compatible with 96% of the software out there.  Cheesy

I think you need a pair of reading glasses Smiley) serious coins are running perfectly on a mac! and how silly it will look to use a PC only for potcoin?! LOL! You first need to try to understand the meaning and purpose of crypto, and don't come up with all kind of BS solutions of hacking , change pc, running this and that,... so amaturistic. Crypto's are all about decentralization, a flawless working blockchain,nodes and network, and of course a supportive community. The facts are telling that they are hard to find @ potcoin. If you realy want to be a serious player in this field, you need to step up your game for sure.
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

The characteristics of block chain technology are very suitable for the hemp industry. The PotCoin project has great potential for development. The long-term profit of this coin should be good.
Bunakov

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

FUD Much?

Cheesy

I think you need a pair of reading glasses Smiley) serious coins are running perfectly on a mac! and how silly it will look to use a PC only for potcoin?! LOL! You first need to try to understand the meaning and purpose of crypto, and don't come up with all kind of BS solutions of hacking , change pc, running this and that,... so amaturistic. Crypto's are all about decentralization, a flawless working blockchain,nodes and network, and of course a supportive community. The facts are telling that they are hard to find @ potcoin. If you realy want to be a serious player in this field, you need to step up your game for sure.

serious coins - this is what?
PanosGr36

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

520 satoshi for a Pot??? Thats the lowest price over the last 2 years nearly. It was back in September '16 when it was traded at that prices..
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

520 satoshi for a Pot??? Thats the lowest price over the last 2 years nearly. It was back in September '16 when it was traded at that prices..

But if you compare price into fiat than it is still in more better position than September, 2016. That is big problem when people mix up it with satoshi I believe in future it will be more strong than current price.
markabark

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

Anyone got working peers for potcoin? I'm not syncing... Undecided
PanosGr36

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

But if you compare price into fiat than it is still in more better position than September, 2016. That is big problem when people mix up it with satoshi I believe in future it will be more strong than current price.

From the little i know about cryptos, i strongly believe that In Cryptosphere the point is to get a big piece of btc's pie. If u do so, then u can convert it to fiat. With ur argument everyone must be happy cause btc made that outstanding rise not the altcoin one might hold. In other words it was better to hold btc those 2 years rather than Pot. But thats not the point, right?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

The characteristics of block chain technology are very suitable for the hemp industry. The PotCoin project has great potential for development. The long-term profit of this coin should be good.

I'm curious, do they have the figure of how many clients they have so far on this? How many clients are really buying this cannabis product? Or most of them, just use potcoin for trading?
Cy2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

From the little i know about cryptos, i strongly believe that In Cryptosphere the point is to get a big piece of btc's pie. If u do so, then u can convert it to fiat. With ur argument everyone must be happy cause btc made that outstanding rise not the altcoin one might hold. In other words it was better to hold btc those 2 years rather than Pot. But thats not the point, right?
For me POT (and THC, I'm staking both) are vanity purchases, but none the less I want to support the community.  These coins gave me my first exposure to POS wallets, and that whole can of worms. I'm forever grateful. Wink
dricoteixeira78

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:53:05 AM

It is no use to delude ourselves with dollar value. this current pot value is a shame. they should have the minimum of character and justify the investors who believed and invested in the project
s2tf

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

I would have thought after the North Korea PR and Canada officially approving Cannabis the price would be over the 3 month high, not lower than ever.

Yeah, me too. The price did tick up to about 1350 after the Canadian senate passed the legalization bill but then POT got sucked into the mini crypto correction shortly afterwards and has not recovered since!!

It's down to 640, the lowest in two years! What is going on with POT? It looks doomed!

And that crappy Hempcoin is pumping like crazy! WTF!

I may have to consider dumping POT after holding for a long time.  Sad

Big downward trend for POT since April 20, it's not looking good.

Dump POT before it crashes below 500 satoshis?
Cy2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

As the Crypto Submarine scrapes bottom of the pool, I love that the "Green" coins are still fighting to hold on. THC and POT are still at the top of that little niche, and I say "Cheers!"
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 07:51:37 PM by wgd

As the Crypto Submarine scrapes bottom of the pool, I love that the "Green" coins are still fighting to hold on. THC and POT are still at the top of that little niche, and I say "Cheers!"

also I am a holder of a waste of sweat, I need to comfort myself with a lot of projects has a larger abyss under 500 satoshi an average purchase price

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
dricoteixeira78

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:36:35 AM

POT BELOW 500 SAT. RIDICULOUS!!!!!. DENIS RODMAN GOES TO HELL
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:40:03 AM

Don't be an asshat..

Go Big or Go Home.
onefry

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

Like+
Sooner than you know it the bulls will kick in and make everyone poop their pants 💩
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: