Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin  (Read 3163 times)
Nicolaus Copernicus (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

to my knowledge Etereum follow the price of Bitcoin if I think Ethereum can not be separated from the influence of Bitcoin because Ethereum like silver and Bitcoin like gold.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
Till now bitcoin price effect to all coins. Yeah all coins depends all btc price. BTC price is connected to outside issue. When there are FUDs from countries, influencers , BTC price will respons negative or positive quickly. Even ethereum will get effect from BTC price. Till now no coins that can stand alone to face BTC.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

Hey everyone,
Bitcoins price is very important to altcoins, because it can affect the price markets of altcoins. The main reason for these relations is, bitcoin has it’s own market. You can buy alts using bitcoin that is why there are effects on alts price when BTC price moved. I don’t know what ratio you are talking about, but determining the BtC conversion to USD does’nt effect alts as well as BTC as far as i know.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

BTC has the power to manipulate the electronic money market. All Altcoin are affected by the price of Bitcoin and the Altcoin value is proportional to the Bitcoin price. Bitcoin is king in the electronic money market. There is no Altcoin that is independent of the value of Bitcoin.
icestar001

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

absulutely effect, let see when the btc down, altcoin down more badly, ( I don't talk about some specific situation or coin )
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Since bitcoin is today the most important project among all other projects, it is with great certainty that today most of the altcoins in the market really begin to depend on bitcoin, it's a fact and it does not go away from it.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Hey everyone,

Bitcoin price always give a big effect to altcoin value, if the price of bitcoin going down, the price of altcoin will going down too. On the other hand, if bitcoin price going up, altcoin price will go up too. So it's all about the bitcoin price, not only for ETH but other altcoins too.
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

Hey everyone,
There is no exact data, but there is definitely a dependence. When BTC grows,Altcoin's grow together. But it happens that people go to BTC from Altcoin's during its growth.
tania30

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

Virtually all crypto-currencies have a positive correlation among themselves. The crypto-market as a whole, reacts to the same factors, the general capitalization of the crypto-market, fluctuations with respect to some external factors, the crypto-currencies, in general, move synchronously.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

Hey everyone,
It's difficult to explain how strong it is but, as far as I know, the movement of the Bitcoin price will affect the price of Altcoins, maybe it's because Bitcoin dominates 38% of the crypto market

Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
I think it can because by analyzing BTC/USD we will know the condition of BTC but it would be better if you analyze both
tysavbde

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

I think most altcoin will follow the price of bitcoin, and some new altcoin will have some special ups and down. In this market bitcoin is still king.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Since the most popular coin is bitcoin, and it is the most valuable coin, I think that all other coins depend on the price of bitcoin. And this will continue as much as bitcoin will be the most valuable coin.
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

At the moment nearly all altcoins are depending on bitcoin. You need bitcoin ore maybe eth or even ltc to change your fiat into crytpo and then change at an exchange for the altcoin you want to invest in

echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

Sure bitcoin price affect the altcoin because bitcoin is used as a store of value and has the highest medium of liquidity. This is proven because when the bitcoin price is on the rise altcoin suffers, when bitcoin price dips altcoins still suffers but when bitcoin price is stable altcoins moons.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

I will say, that Bitcoin is like a milestone for cryptocurrency alltogether, so its price affects all prices!
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

every noobs look for usd price on charts. that is a huge mistake for me. whenever btc or eth price going down altcoins don't know what to do literally for investers like what i said first.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

Hey everyone,
It's strongly relate to the bitcoin price. You can't basically ETH/BTC ratio is different  with BTC/USD value. BTC/ETH ration is to determining the price of the ethereum in the bitcoin ratio. It's different and you can't do anything with it. But altcoin has strong correlation with bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

Hey everyone,
I think it's very strong. altcoin increases and decreases influenced by the movement of bitcoin prices in the market. because I think bitcoin is the king of all altcoin. and I see until now no altcoin can stand alone to face bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

Hi. Well everytime bitcoin goes down all the markets seems to do the same thing. I'm not an expert in trading and most of the time I end up loosing but I would stay away from trading or investing in the next couple of weeks as we might see another flash drop of market to new lows. It's true that some of altcoin can rise during this bloodbath but I wouldn't dare to dream that it can go up a lot and probably it's just a whale pump trying to do more money.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: