Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4231 times)
ElizabethMann

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

Mandarin would be most useful for business
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

I think that the best choice is Chinsese because they have started to cooperate with a large number of countries. You should know this language if your work is connected with conducting business
sniper23

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

I would say Japanese, South Korean and Chinese as they are big players in the crypto world.
boysthanos12

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

Why don't you learn chinese and japanese after you fully learned the english language since you're mentioning chinese and japanese language yourself.
MarieMoore12

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

After finishing the course, I recommend learning more Chinese or Japanese, which are two languages that the cryptocurrency market is very developed. Investment projects in Japan and China have great potential for rapid and strong growth.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:10:46 AM

The language you should study next if the language of your country is not English, then you should study English so that you can easily communicate and facilitate the transaction because the language used for the world. is english
SaraMartin1212

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:05:02 AM

I think you should learn German and Dutch, in European countries, the cryptocurrency is fully legal, so the investment here in the ratio of success and not fraud is very high.
pinot95

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:11:56 AM

If I am private, I prefer to learn Chinese. because I see China is a big and developed country, has a population and tourist attractions are many and interesting to visit. If I can speak Chinese, then I will easily communicate with Chinese people, if one day I visit in that country.

Yes i agree I would prefer Chinese language too. Every part of the world now has chinese and we know that they are business minded people so it would be better if we can interact with them easily. It would be a good to learn there language to avoid language barrier. I’ try that myself too because I find it very useful an alternative language aside from english.
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:33:26 AM

China is one of the major countries in the world, especially China's growth in economic development very rapidly. So I personally prefer to learn Chinese.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

That's right, it's better to learn the languages ​​used in Asian countries. In addition, for translations from them pay much more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

It’s better to learn Chinese, if you’re fluent in Chinese you will be easier to learn Japanese because Chinese is the base of Japanese language.
Since English language is our international language then why don't we expand our knowledge with this language. English language would be the way to interact with other people around the world and I think Japan and china is in the process of learning English language so we need to wait that people around can speak English so that we can trade around the world without any language barrier.

He wants to expand his language skills, and you need to know Japanese isn’t very fluent in English especially the elders. And using the language of the country can make you accepted more by the locals.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

It all depends on where you are and how much money you can spend. For instance, you can learn English everywhere and from almost everyone. Finding a tutor isn't difficult and isn't expensive when it comes to common languages like English. It's going to be the other way round with finding a Chinese tutor, especially outside China. The time is also important. While you can learn basic English in a month, learning Chinese will take years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

Chinese language is a broad language in east, the number of people that speaks it are enormous it would be an advantage to you if you can speak and write Chinese language.
MadisonWood1212

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

I think after your English is fluent, you can learn a few more common languages, but in those countries, the cryptocurrency has grown exponentially. Investments in cryptos have the potential to thrive. Typically, Japan and Poland
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

Chinese language is a broad language in east, the number of people that speaks it are enormous it would be an advantage to you if you can speak and write Chinese language.
Besides English, Japanese is my second choice in learning foreign languages. Well, I know very well that Japan has very developed technology. even since childhood, I have always been interested in Japan, because so many new technologies come from that country.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

I think learning Japanese, because economic growth there is large and the technology is also growing rapidly. Your chances will be good if one day you go to Japan.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

This is surely true, since many bounties do participate in other countries I would do also want to learn other languages. Besides, having a lot of languages makes you a lot more intelligent.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

I agree of learning more language to make a better earnings in any campaign that they run. And I also like to learn more language than investing my time and money that won't get the average earnings that I want to earn. Besides everyone needs to have their choice of what they want to do in order to make more things better in life.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
charina

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

reading this the first thing that pop up on my mind is german language second is russian language i dont know why but maybe because they are promising countries by force...chinese and japanese though i think its a difficult one i will try to learn it..
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

The question is, which country of the world will become the center of the crypto currency? Judging by the fact that the world's reserves of gold (physical) are transported to Shanghai - I think these should be considered. When the collapse of the economy happens, the east will become the center of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: