Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4231 times)
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

If you are able to learn Chinese and Japanese at the same time, you'll have a great asset not only on where you are but also when you go there.

In my opinion, it's better to learn Chinese first, learn them at the same time can make you confused. Indeed both use kanji, but it could be that he can’t differentiate the Japanese and Chinese language.
I'm not so sure about China's stand with crypto right now but Japan has an obvious support to it.
If he’s smart to use his abilities, his career should be not limited to crypto only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

I would like to take the advantage of learning Chinese s an additional language. Having plan spending some holidays in China, I need to learn the language of China.
Cryptovn88
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Blockchain Technology brings a new ERA

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
Merited by infobox (2)

I prefer for Chinese and Spanish (Because I'm asian). more than 1.5b people in the world using Chinese and Spanish is using in more than 20 countries. If you not English native speaker, you just need to know it enough for communicate or just good, not really need to perfect.
English is my 4th languages, and I'm happy with it

Vietnamese Professional Translator
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

I suggest you should learn a filipino language. Tagalog is our national laguange in the philippines but when you go in different cities in northern luzon,  visayas and mindanao. There are different dialects, like in Zamboanga they speak chabacano having similarities in spanish language.
Domanity

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

I see that Chinese and Japanese are worth studying, because the economy and growth in both countries are very fast progressing. Maybe someday we have the opportunity to visit the country, we will easily communicate.
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?
if you learn many language much better because you know what they want to share about this
Yeah you are right that Chinese language has its values but not for trading and economy. Many people in my country doing business with China but no one can speak chines. It means that it is not necessary to learn the language of the country in which you want to start business or trade. Language is not concerned here; the main issue is to improve your economy by doing business with other countries.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

I am not so good in english but want to be a fluent in english. English is an international language it have this kind of power that no other language have.Because if you khow english then any situation can be control and you can express you in where expertly.
Me too I am not so good in English but I know English language is an international language. If we learn how speak and understand English language it is better for us communicate to other countries.
jojo223

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

Chinese think is the best choice
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

I am not so good in english but want to be a fluent in english. English is an international language it have this kind of power that no other language have.Because if you khow english then any situation can be control and you can express you in where expertly.
Me too I am not so good in English but I know English language is an international language. If we learn how speak and understand English language it is better for us communicate to other countries.
atleast we have strong  desire to learn english.and i am sure by joining in this forum, we could learn english and maybe it could make our skills improved.
icotoko

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

I think the Chinese is suitable for this
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

We are able to learn cryptocurrencies, we don't have to learn other dialect else, we have to learn and break down on how might you procure through crypto. Each nation have their own specific manner to procure. We simply require some guidance and not to invest more energy in learning different dialects.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

To date, in my opinion, the most promising languages for studying are English and Chinese.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
amia1864

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

Learning which language it depends on the work, and the communication of each person. I think China will be the next strong developing nation after the United States. So the Chinese language is more promising than the Japanese language.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

in my opinion, it's better in Japan, because Japan has more sophisticated and modern technology. so that Crypto will be familiar to its people, the economy will advance with the existence of this crypto and its people are no stranger to cryptocurrency
Friskaadew

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

if I think Chinese might be more suitable to learn first because international language requires us to be able to speak English first, and the second international language is Chinese. especially if you already speak Chinese, maybe you can start talking with Chinese businessmen hehe Smiley
tasrep

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

I did not intend to be arrogant but I am grateful to have tasted many foreign languages since I was in school. It is not yet fluent and still far from perfect approaching native speakers, but at least I already know more about what a language outside English is like.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

Mandarin Chinese for sure! It's the language of the Future!
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

Chinese and Japanese both are mostly same, so if you want to learn chinese so japanese will very easy for you and that's why if you learn japanese language so chinese will easy for you so that's why both are same and interesting languages, but I think chinese is not the future language because english is using for world wide and everyone can easily learn it in schools so its very difficult for us.   

Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

Chinese and Japanese both are mostly same, so if you want to learn chinese so japanese will very easy for you and that's why if you learn japanese language so chinese will easy for you so that's why both are same and interesting languages, but I think chinese is not the future language because english is using for world wide and everyone can easily learn it in schools so its very difficult for us.   

Chinese is right now more important in the World than japanese, and in so about10 years every good educated person will speak Chinese!
Japanese is very interesting language but it will never become that important as Chinese!
cudomixi

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

If you study Chinese, you will probably speak with 37% of the global population.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: