Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well, what should I better learn next?
Japanese - 42 (31.1%)
Chinese - 83 (61.5%)
Kalashnikov - 10 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 135

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language should I learn next?  (Read 4231 times)
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

Ill think must better to learn a different language so that we can understand to those people that have different language. And also if we encountered maybe a chinese if we know of their language we can communicate of them as well. Actually in this world our international language we almost use was English ill think it was better also.
Dealing with another culture enables people to gain a deeper understanding of their culture. As the second most widely learned foreign language after English, I choose to learn French because I find it very challenging and fun. Not only that but learning another language enriches the mind and opens up new horizons for both personal and professional. Creativity and skills are increased with the study of foreign languages.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:02:36 AM

Ofcourse Chineese, one of the best useful languages  Huh

BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

If you are somewhere from the western countries, than learning an asian language can be a very good idea. I personally learned English, german, spanish, would be nice to know some asian language too, but do not feel the strength, that I can do it, seems to be very difficult to me with these different characters, but very useful indeed.
Lol, those countries you mentioned have their own languages and they don’t speak Chinese. Apart from English the next language we should learn should be French. There are lots of countries that speaks French, because French colonized a lot of countries even in Africa. After French you can then talk about Chinese, then Japanese and Spanish.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

My vote goes to Chinese. Huge upside if you can speak it, huge market and potential. Can't go wrong with that one.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

It always depends on the activities you are planned to be involved in. If you plan to work with Asians, pick Chinese - most of the people in this region understand this language.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

You have learn more with english language, I think English is the most important language if you keep take profit with crypto currency, many ico use englsih as their first language at their website.
therighty

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

i would say chinese too, learn both mandarin and cantonese Cheesy
Ben

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

I think - chinesse is better. Japan isn't that big and populated and not outlanders-friendly. China is more perspective
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

Today, we see that Japan occupies one of the leading positions in the world in its excellent relation to crypto currencies. Crypto currencies are recognized here as a financial instrument. So the desire to learn Japanese is fully justified.
But with the Chinese language is not as clear as it might seem at first glance. The Chinese economy is developing very rapidly, and its influence on the whole world is becoming more and more. I think that in the future, China will change its attitude to crypto currencies. Just now they are probably setting the stage for this. The blockchain system itself is supported by the Chinese government. As for crypto currencies, for example, they support NEO.

PS: I admire your desire and aspiration!
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

Are you a language lover? In fact, I think both Japanese and Chinese can learn, both of which are giants in Asia. They have all contributed to mankind. If you are learning a language that better communicates with the world in the future, then you must be Chinese. You know that the whole world is Chinese, so the long-term understanding of Chinese must be better.

Jamburn

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

Chinese is always the best choice. As China is developing more and more, it is ranked 2nd in the world economy. It will be your advantage if you learn it now.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

Both countries are very good. If you like Japanese, you can learn Japanese. Japanese and Chinese are worth learning. My personal suggestion is to learn Chinese, but I heard that their culture is very strong and you may fall in love with this country.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

I really want to learn Chinese or Japanese but it seems to be a really hard task. Don't even know what to start with and how much time it will take to learn any of those two languages. But when I'll have some more spare time, I'll definitely try.

It depends on the person. For some guys, Asian languages seem very simple, while the others will never understand them. I know a guy from Europe, who speaks both of these languages, and it took him only 2 years to learn them.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

I think Mandarin is the way to go. I mean with almost every country vying for the affection of China and its man power and its influence on the economy then speaking the language is a huge advantage on this point. I've seen it first hand how the rights words on the right ears opens doors and create opportunities.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

I know some of you would wonder what this topic is doing here, in the Economics section, but since it is in fact an economic question with purely utilitarian goals in mind, I think it is where it should be. This is a serious question and I'm not kidding. I'm not very interested in European languages like German or French, or whatever, as I think languages like Chinese and Japanese are more promising and rewarding in terms of both usage and money in the nearest future. Personally, I'm more inclined toward Japanese (that's why I'm not decided yet), though I understand that Chinese may be a better choice for the time being and years to come

So what is your opinion on this matter from an economic point of view, with crypto in mind?

Since English language is our international language then why don't we expand our knowledge with this language. English language would be the way to interact with other people around the world and I think Japan and china is in the process of learning English language so we need to wait that people around can speak English so that we can trade around the world without any language barrier.

I agree with you. Instead of learning a new language why don't expand our vocabulary in English sinxe it is the universal language of ours. Howecer I am not saying that learning a nee language is bad its just that since English is commonly use in all aspect then I think it is better if you widen your knowledge in here afterall you English is the one that uses in businesses.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Basically for me go for what's prefer or on demand, because as you can see the main recognize and famous among various types of language is english, so basically learn it first cause like the internet said and our teacher said , english is one of the famous and well known language that can use everyday and be use on different countries.

Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

I vote Japanese, because some time ago I read about threads if some companies in Japan have implemented crypto on their company, like bitcoin that can be used at airports in Tokyo, I think in the future Japan will further increase their seriousness to start doing business using cryptocurrency too, which means that the Japanese you will learn can be useful in the future.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Since English language is our international language then why don't we expand our knowledge with this language. English language would be the way to interact with other people around the world and I think Japan and china is in the process of learning English language so we need to wait that people around can speak English so that we can trade around the world without any language barrier.
Yet, english language is the international language that have been used wherever you are in the world, we can also study other languages such as nihonggo and mandarin. It is not a since to learn about it because we can use our knowledge if we encounter native Japanese or Chinese people. Being a poly glot is an adavantage for all of us and I want also to be like that.

ningrumxxi

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:19:43 AM

if our goal is to learn a language for economic purposes in the future, world economic growth now rests on Asia, for example Indian and Indonesian Chinese, so we can choose what is most suitable for the business we will pursue, I think one of the three the language has the potential to become a world language because its speakers are very large and the economy is in that country is very fast developing, we can see the huge potential for the development of bitcoin in landmark Asia if this potential can be explored, this is just an idea ..
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:26:37 AM

I think Mandarin is the way to go. I mean with almost every country vying for the affection of China and its man power and its influence on the economy then speaking the language is a huge advantage on this point. I've seen it first hand how the rights words on the right ears opens doors and create opportunities.
Thats right, China might be a superpower in the next few years, in all fields of economics, industry, and so on. It would be very unfortunate if China's expansion in many countries from various sectors and you cannot speak Mandarin, it could be a plus if you want to profit from their development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: