Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91926 times)
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:11:17 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
A large number of tokens obtained does not mean anything. For example, the WebSpaceX campaign, the signature of which I carry, even promises to my member rank to pay 234,300 tokens a week. In a month it will be more than a million. It all depends on many factors at the same time: the number of tokens produced, their prices at all stages up to the exchange, the further development of the project and much more. Therefore, the total amount of tokens is not particularly worth paying attention to, this is not the main indicator.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:17:39 AM

I have seen that the best bounties on offer are for those that produce content be that either Youtube or Writing articles and with the largest slices for those that can get published in a recognised crypto website or have thousands of views of their video. You need to be high up the chain to be receiving huge bounties. What happens after they are received is up to the individual maybe they will keep them for investment or perhaps sell.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:28:17 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

For a typical bounty hunter, more tokens from bounty means more profit provided it’s a very good bounty
Most bounty hunters will sell at the initial pump
While few hunters will sell at the initial pump to buy back when low for another round of profit

Many tokens with low value are not worth it. I have seen bounties with a pool of 100 million tokens for bounty, but their value is less than $ 50k. And the bounty hunter usually does not wait for the price increase they will sell to get the money they earn from the bounty
Well, most hunters are so quickly sold even at low prices, they want to have income even if only a little.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:44:12 AM

get thousands of tokens when joining bounty and what will be done by the participant all in my opinion depends on the situation. if cheap price should hold but when you get enough income then sell immediately Grin
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:52:54 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters get more or huge tokens during campaigns.
I have tokens, and when I got my tokens to a bounty or airdrop it depends on the amount of the token if the amount is good then it is the time for selling it, but if the token has just a small amount then I will just let the token on my wallet and hold for it wait for the right time to sell.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:13:07 AM

If i received bounty token that have equivalent between $100 to $400 i will sell it and use it for trading. By use it in trading hopely the amount will increase, so when we doing bounty program we should be also have knowledge about trading. If we did this 2 different job in 1 year or more we can turn that money to be multitimes.

arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:19:42 AM

All make different decisions, so bounty hunters gradually become traders, mainly when listing bounty hunters sell their tokens, but there are those like me who are waiting for u hope that their price will rise, much depends on the state of the market. When the market is green, the price is traded above the ICO price, then you can safely sell when listing.
Altcoinboss

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:30:39 AM

what else do you expect the bounty hunter to do than to hodl the coin for some time and then sell when the price goes up to make a reasonable profit. This is what most bounty hunter does because you can't expect them to keep for years because the are not the main project investor.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:56:38 AM

Number of tokens isn't really relevant unless price is also taken into account, or at least the total supply. But if bounty hunters do get a big share then some will sell immediately, and others who believe in the project will hold. I don't believe that dumping of tokens by bounty hunters can really have a detrimental effect on price - not unless the markets are extremely thin, in which case prices are meaningless anyway - example: you have 10,000 tokens, token price is $1 and daily trading volume is $10 - nominally you have $10,000 worth of tokens, but in practice it would be impossible to sell them all given the low volumes.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:59:46 AM

So it they get huge tokens because it  calls (Bounty) campaigns. Ofcourse they gonna earned some tokens to become bitcoin or ethereum if it is listed in the market so they are working as a bounty hunters to earned some money and they deserve it for working every ico project.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:52:31 AM

If a participant should get upto that units of token from a certain bounty campaign,  then I must say that, even the TS of the token itself is much more higher and that's why such amount is giving for bounty hunters.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:40:46 AM

So it they get huge tokens because it  calls (Bounty) campaigns. Ofcourse they gonna earned some tokens to become bitcoin or ethereum if it is listed in the market so they are working as a bounty hunters to earned some money and they deserve it for working every ico project.
Exactly, they will sell for the money because that is their purpose, they are bounty hunters that wants to cash out right after.
ICO investors are those who are for long term, so they shouldn't be affected if the price will dump after ICO because it is only temporary.
The future of the project depends on how the team will handle the project and price could grow over time.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:27:05 AM

Exactly, they will sell for the money because that is their purpose, they are bounty hunters that wants to cash out right after.
ICO investors are those who are for long term, so they shouldn't be affected if the price will dump after ICO because it is only temporary.
The future of the project depends on how the team will handle the project and price could grow over time.
right dude, developers team has big influence to their projects future.although bounty hunter dumped their token and make many investors panic, it could be handled if dev team do their job well.they should make investors comfort hold their assets.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:47:00 AM

right dude, developers team has big influence to their projects future.although bounty hunter dumped their token and make many investors panic, it could be handled if dev team do their job well.they should make investors comfort hold their assets.
From what investors seen inside this type of situations, most of them  who bought from the pre sale exactly do  the same, they are no longer an investors to wait but someone who seen the opportunities and quickly dumped when they've got the chance, its really important for the dev to have spare or extra allocations of funds to allow the value to stand and survive after this huge dumped happen.

Devs should always care about their projects, after raising the funds they should always have alternatives and counter solutions for expected dumped.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:16:16 AM

it depend on the bounty hunters itself, if they need money from they will sell the token. but if they want investment in altcoin, they hold it, simple.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:31:43 PM

of course they will sold it doesn't matter if the got a few or many token most hunter would just sold it when it hit market.
this is why ICO project sholud change their way to pay hunter with either ETH or BTC to prevent hunter made a fuss in their channel that will end up made their investor lost trust in the project.
because hunter will most likely ask every damn minute when exchange when moon when paid etc. project dev should learn from past ICO project if they really want their project to continue.

buy back program from hunter reward was also on of the solution to choose.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:38:36 PM

You get such rewards when you choose the ride campaign section with not so many participants and greater rewards. It will bring you much more money, if you would choose the campaign better and make good content.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:43:32 PM

I haven't worked for a long time, but I think it's time to start. Of course, there are no such awards, as it was in 2017 in several thousand, but I believe that the market will be restored, and bounty hunters will receive a decent payment.
W2014

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:45:15 PM

You will receive a lot of tokens, but you will have a real problem with selling them. Post ICO tokens are not listed on exchanges because exchanges are now more picky about listing the new coin.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 06:51:53 PM

I remember for one of the project (UBEX), I took part in video competition and won huge bounty rewards. Also with other campaigns, the total amount of tokens I received is 5 digits  Smiley .
I believe in long term investment.
Another point of view is that due to bad market conditions, at the moment all the altcoins are down more than 60% from the ICO price. So anyways, not point selling at this stage. In this situation, hold is the best option.
Also sice the projects are in development phase and tokens are still not listed in good exchanges, awaiting for the time to get handsome gains.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: