Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 [954] 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003814 times)
freduche

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

So many tokens and projects are being built on top of Ethereum. I wouldn't be surprise to see Ether overtake Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AriesantZ

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

ETH's development team is considering some possible changes to the new technology upgrade launched by the plan. I have always thought that the development of ETH is still very promising.
very interesting news about ethereum. I also hope Ethereum will be back like january or februari ago.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:07:52 AM

pls what is the total supply of ethereum?
ethereum total supply is increasing because mining reward
miner get reward with each block they mined and confirm the transactions
now the circualtion supply is more then 100 milllion for now and its total supply is unlimited but only miners can get few in a year

Interestingly though Vitalik brought up the discussion about implementing a cap to the total supply of ETH.

If I remember correctly it was on april 1st? By the way, if he want to implement a cap (but this question is for all PoS coins) how it will work with PoS ? It's the same thing as PoW where miners get only transaction fees after all coins are mined?

Yes, exactly.

Whereas it totally remains to be seen how something like that would actually play out. Everyone has an opinion on how it will work within Bitcoin, but I think skeptics also have a valid point that once there are only transaction fees the incentive might be too low for a lot of miners to secure the network.

Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

ETH's development team is considering some possible changes to the new technology upgrade launched by the plan. I have always thought that the development of ETH is still very promising.
very interesting news about ethereum. I also hope Ethereum will be back like january or februari ago.
We will be back there and even surpass the ATH, just be patient, it's not possible that ETH will only rise, it should be the whole market
and will be leaded by bitcoin. We have seen the bottom price already and I think soon bitcoin will again pump.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:24:45 AM

pls what is the total supply of ethereum?
ethereum total supply is increasing because mining reward
miner get reward with each block they mined and confirm the transactions
now the circualtion supply is more then 100 milllion for now and its total supply is unlimited but only miners can get few in a year

Interestingly though Vitalik brought up the discussion about implementing a cap to the total supply of ETH.

If I remember correctly it was on april 1st? By the way, if he want to implement a cap (but this question is for all PoS coins) how it will work with PoS ? It's the same thing as PoW where miners get only transaction fees after all coins are mined?

Yes, exactly.

Whereas it totally remains to be seen how something like that would actually play out. Everyone has an opinion on how it will work within Bitcoin, but I think skeptics also have a valid point that once there are only transaction fees the incentive might be too low for a lot of miners to secure the network.

Right but it should be possible to apply some maths upfront and see how it may play out. To anticipate how the market will eventually behave is hard to do as well know.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

Ethereum has entered a new adjustment cycle, and this adjustment target will be around $488. I have already prepared some USDT to wait for this price to buy.

I don't think it will go below $500. There will just be too many people jumping in to use the opportunity and get a good entry point.

You never know what the goals of the big guys in this game are. If they want to see the price go below $500, they will make it happen.

For now that is still the case I guess but I think that will also change even more in the future. People can easily access the markets and purchase cryptos they like, which means less control in the hands of a few.

Basically right, but we have seen much larger markets than crypto having been manipulated in the past. Not sure how that compares to crypto though, but the motivation to profit from manipulation will always be there.

Once we have fully decentralized exchanges the word manipulation might get a whole different meaning in terms of variants and magnitude. If there are places where you could theoretically trade anonymously there might be enormous manipulation.
yes fully decentralized exchange could unlock many door of crypto trading for almost every one on the globe
anonymity is the thing that everyone care about right now in the world of crypto
most of the people in the crypto market don't want to show their selves. but there is another prob in that if some is doing wrong thing with crypto then that's not good at all
well eth network with a totally decentralized exchange could do great things and binance is up to decentralized exchange i heard that a month ago i think

Everyone cares about it, but for different reasons. Some want to hide shady trading behavior while others are just interested in protecting their privacy. It's hard to align these interests within a single product in a way that harm doesn't happen.

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

It is a very good news too - Ethereum adding 50,000 Devs per Month, King of Dapps

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/18/ethereum-gaining-50000-developers-per-month-king-dapps/
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Ethereum is an obvious, undisputed leader in the world of DApps. The "State of the DApps" website lists a huge number of decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain, now their current number is 1,601. EOS mainnet pump, hey, where are you? (32 DApps on EOS - extremely new and weak)

Things in crypto change instantly. One wrong step for Eth and one good one for EOS and
situation can change very quickly.
That is the nature in crypto, people invest on good and better technology but I don't see any chance that EOS
will takeover ETH in the near future, so I am still with ETH and ETH tokens and personally, I have invested heavily on some good coins.

EOS became one of the threats to many tokens, because the volume of EOS is increasing every day and certainly many people will HOLD.

EOS just have a good marketing, But in fact they are not a competitor to Ethereum. Thousands of projects on Ethereum network. And EOS very new. And EOS developers very greedy. They raised few billions usd. Why? For what? Its look like a good hype, but not a good long term project.
I agree with you EOS is still new platform even the blockchain of EOS just been launched by community of EOS, the money has been raised by blockone during ICO stage will be used for the software of projects be built on EOS platform, due to the blockone is just software development on EOS platform, it can be seen on the website of block.one. the projects on EOS platform can be seen on here too https://eosindex.io/posts
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

Ethereum is an obvious, undisputed leader in the world of DApps. The "State of the DApps" website lists a huge number of decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain, now their current number is 1,601. EOS mainnet pump, hey, where are you? (32 DApps on EOS - extremely new and weak)

Things in crypto change instantly. One wrong step for Eth and one good one for EOS and
That is the nature in crypto, people invest on good and better technology but I don't see any chance that EOS
will takeover ETH in the near future, so I am still with ETH and ETH tokens and personally, I have invested heavily on some good coins.

EOS became one of the threats to many tokens, because the volume of EOS is increasing every day and certainly many people will HOLD.

EOS just have a good marketing, But in fact they are not a competitor to Ethereum. Thousands of projects on Ethereum network. And EOS very new. And EOS developers very greedy. They raised few billions usd. Why? For what? Its look like a good hype, but not a good long term project.
I agree with you EOS is still new platform even the blockchain of EOS just been launched by community of EOS, the money has been raised by blockone during ICO stage will be used for the software of projects be built on EOS platform, due to the blockone is just software development on EOS platform, it can be seen on the website of block.one. the projects on EOS platform can be seen on here too https://eosindex.io/posts

I can't even think of all those projects that could be built with the money they raised. I think it's completely unreal what they raised, but it seems the market agreed and people poured their money into EOS like crazy.

gribble

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:26:48 AM

I can't even think of all those projects that could be built with the money they raised. I think it's completely unreal what they raised, but it seems the market agreed and people poured their money into EOS like crazy.
Yes you are right, the market agreed with actually it was like ethereum on the early many people who invested large of their money in it and many people doesn't believe in ethereum,  but the time had been answered that ethereum is sucessfull right now, the valid answer for EOS right now we must wait and see what will happen on EOS platform in the future.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

It is a very good news too - Ethereum adding 50,000 Devs per Month, King of Dapps

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/18/ethereum-gaining-50000-developers-per-month-king-dapps/
Yeah it's a beginning of positive news about ethereum and other major currencies. These kind of news will be help ethereum to cross the limits.  Smiley
There is a one more news about ethereum that world biggest brewer has launched it's first ad campaigns through the Kiip mobile marketing app, which uses ethereum blockchain to record and track data.
https://www.coindesk.com/the-worlds-largest-brewer-is-using-a-blockchain-to-store-ad-data/
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

Ethereum is required for the development of a breakthrough, the price of ETH has $500 in sideways, the money market in the future development of encryption effect needs to take the lead in the ETH project.
Sanguintan

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

The technology of Ethereum will go further. The side chain technology such as POA will obviously have a bleak prospect. So it is very important to invest in a clear direction.

It is possilbe the price of ETH will be over $1000 in the next year.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

Yes you are right, the market agreed with actually it was like ethereum on the early many people who invested large of their money in it and many people doesn't believe in ethereum,  but the time had been answered that ethereum is sucessfull right now, the valid answer for EOS right now we must wait and see what will happen on EOS platform in the future.

It's quite simple, if you want to develop a decentralized app on a secure and immutable (well, let's not count in the DAO hack)blockchain, your choice is Ethereum, otherwise you can choose EOS which is just a controlled database

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

EOS has lost credibility and trust with blocking of accounts already. Ethereum is this field still is on leading and dominance position continuously. That hype about EOS put people temporarily to think it as competitor but that has gone in the air. Ethereum has got time to release those features to remain as first choice for smart contracts and scaling in future as well.
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

It's quite simple, if you want to develop a decentralized app on a secure and immutable (well, let's not count in the DAO hack)blockchain, your choice is Ethereum, otherwise you can choose EOS which is just a controlled database
EOS is not a decentralized. It's only an experimental blockchain with million codes contain so many vulnerabilities. The volume of EOS has been decreasing a lot. Remember this Ethereum only needs 16 millions to create such a useful manufacturer while EOS needs 4 billions for shitty blockchain.
gribble

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

EOS is not a decentralized. It's only an experimental blockchain with million codes contain so many vulnerabilities. The volume of EOS has been decreasing a lot. Remember this Ethereum only needs 16 millions to create such a useful manufacturer while EOS needs 4 billions for shitty blockchain.
I don't know what is decentralize in your mind but with 21 block producers EOS is decentralize platform, although it is too early for saying that due to as you said EOS blockchain is experimental and still there are no good signal for EOS to be sucessfull as platform of decentralize application dapps or smart contract, i will wait for this what will happen to them and i don't want make more speculation about the EOS.
CookieFactory

Activity: 118
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

I don't know what is decentralize in your mind but with 21 block producers EOS is decentralize platform, although it is too early for saying that due to as you said EOS blockchain is experimental and still there are no good signal for EOS to be sucessfull as platform of decentralize application dapps or smart contract, i will wait for this what will happen to them and i don't want make more speculation about the EOS.

21 block producers for a global platform is considered decentralized?
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:29:49 AM

EOS is ridiculous. Their EOSRAM (aka EOSCAM) is deliberately a Ponzi.

The one and only thread to ETH is called ETC.

Everything else is just fog.

GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

...wow, guys, I can smell your fear about EOS ... this is the Ethereum thread ;-)
Pages: « 1 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 [954] 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: