Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 [1064] 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003996 times)
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Ethereum amazes me because I thought the price would not fall anymore.It was a mistake to think that the rise would begin in the short term.

This is good example to understand and learn how bad it could be even it continue keep falling like this. Nobody was expecting even some market gurus were predicting from long time it will fall around $100 and now it happening.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

Best way to survive this bearish cycle is to ignore any so-called expert and use your own guts and mind to look at the things and think at possible outcomes of the development taking place. Those people who predict prices are not smarter than anymore but are in position of controlling the market in short term. I do agree with the post above mine why will these expert will want to make rich people for nothing. Those big players are stepping in this space and they are coming to make money form crypto so we can expect overall good.
Yeah but loss and profit is part of the crypto and we can't ignore experts so we should also use our mind and make decisions.
BTW experts are controlling crypto market but they will not able to control anymore because SEC stepping in.
Best projects will be rise and fake pumps will be dumb very soon.  Smiley

SEC dont care unless you are pushing shitokens Smiley weeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

Best way to survive this bearish cycle is to ignore any so-called expert and use your own guts and mind to look at the things and think at possible outcomes of the development taking place. Those people who predict prices are not smarter than anymore but are in position of controlling the market in short term. I do agree with the post above mine why will these expert will want to make rich people for nothing. Those big players are stepping in this space and they are coming to make money form crypto so we can expect overall good.
Yeah but loss and profit is part of the crypto and we can't ignore experts so we should also use our mind and make decisions.
BTW experts are controlling crypto market but they will not able to control anymore because SEC stepping in.
Best projects will be rise and fake pumps will be dumb very soon.  Smiley

SEC dont care unless you are pushing shitokens Smiley weeeee
Well i am not interested in shitokens  Cheesy but ethereum will be rise very soon.
SEC investigating EOS project and other projects that's why i just told ya fake pumps will be dumb soon.
https://cryptobriefing.com/charles-hoskinson-sec-eos/
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

Ethereum amazes me because I thought the price would not fall anymore.It was a mistake to think that the rise would begin in the short term.

This is good example to understand and learn how bad it could be even it continue keep falling like this. Nobody was expecting even some market gurus were predicting from long time it will fall around $100 and now it happening.

I don't believe the market gurus will predict 100%.It is bad that this decline continues for a long time.In the future Ethereum will have problems in terms of trust even if it makes a return.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

That's true nobody knows how bad situation would be in future actually majority of the people were not ready for this kind of situation. Last time I bought some coin around $200 range and than suddenly the whole situation turned into nightmare so let's see how long this trend will continue.
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

That's true nobody knows how bad situation would be in future actually majority of the people were not ready for this kind of situation. Last time I bought some coin around $200 range and than suddenly the whole situation turned into nightmare so let's see how long this trend will continue.
Well thats suck, iam holding Token & Ethereum and the price turned to shit price. Vitalik say no more party for gain more than 1000%. I think estimate for crypto market backup again maybe 2020 at next halving.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

Well thats suck, iam holding Token & Ethereum and the price turned to shit price. Vitalik say no more party for gain more than 1000%. I think estimate for crypto market backup again maybe 2020 at next halving.
Of course, one should not wait for a thousand-fold growth of the market, but it would be nice to have a tenfold growth.
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

Ethereum is a worthless ponzi for third world degenerates and other garbage people to engage in scams and fraud.

It should be clear from the last 4 posters just what ethereum is and who is involved in its scams, ponzis and  fake promotion. When you look at this thread it didn't get a visit for 5 hours then at 1:48 its gets the usual scammer, followed by a near repeat from him at 1:55 then at 2:04 he quotes himself again to agree with himself that it's not a scam. As the third world wakes up, the price of ethereum is said to be going up. That is sadly the entire eth eco system, fakes and promotion and non working dapps.

lol! Trying to tie value of an entire blockchain to forum posts in BTCtalk. Super noob status  Roll Eyes

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:15:41 AM

Friends, I do not agree with many of those who have a negative attitude to the price of Ethereum. I don't share your emotions. Yet at the moment, it is the most popular product that benefits. It's not just a function of transferring money on a speculative basis. There is a much more serious fundamental.
eth is still the best in all other product that provides same functions and usage. in future i think eth developers team will make more positive change in eth to make it more interesting.
this platform have great features from any other similar platform.
price is going down because of all the crypto market is in bloodbath. i think its happening everywhere in world with other markets beside crypto market

Well, my opinion is that the price is not just down, the price is looking for an adequate niche, a lot of ICO projects strongly pump price, now ICO collected only 69 million, it is forty times less than in February, and people need money for projects, so they withdraw, at the same time, new money does not come, and it turns out that the price falls, due to the fact that one needs exit, but another people not come )
Bamsed

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

The last price spike is caused by the ICO, so more usage. Next price rise will also happen when there are more usages.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

Friends, I do not agree with many of those who have a negative attitude to the price of Ethereum. I don't share your emotions. Yet at the moment, it is the most popular product that benefits. It's not just a function of transferring money on a speculative basis. There is a much more serious fundamental.
eth is still the best in all other product that provides same functions and usage. in future i think eth developers team will make more positive change in eth to make it more interesting.
price is going down because of all the crypto market is in bloodbath. i think its happening everywhere in world with other markets beside crypto market

Well, my opinion is that the price is not just down, the price is looking for an adequate niche, a lot of ICO projects strongly pump price, now ICO collected only 69 million, it is forty times less than in February, and people need money for projects, so they withdraw, at the same time, new money does not come, and it turns out that the price falls, due to the fact that one needs exit, but another people not come )
I think people are not participating in new icos after scam of envion project they collected more than $100 million.
Projects selling eth that's why price of eth going down. Well now SEC stepping and investigating icos.
No more fraud and hope 2019 will bring some rise in crypto market, panic sellers moving on.  Smiley
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

It will happen much faster believe, by 2020 the total capitalization of the entire market will be at least 1 trillion dollars.

Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

I think people are not participating in new icos after scam of envion project they collected more than $100 million.
Projects selling eth that's why price of eth going down. Well now SEC stepping and investigating icos.
No more fraud and hope 2019 will bring some rise in crypto market, panic sellers moving on.  Smiley
That's It, ordinary people no longer trust the ICO and the cryptographic market, only very believers and manipulators remain. Without a major deal of manipulators, the price will not grow, only after the infusion of a lot of money and a pump will new people join and everything will repeat.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

People no longer participating in ico's yet we see great number of them here in forum, even the one's with very funny names and ridiculous idea has supporters of both investors and bounty participants Grin i keep asking myself who are the people investing in all this so many ico's in the market if people are no longer participating in ico's?
Imagine a project raise up to $100million and yet turned out to be a scam Shocked
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

How terrible is that ETH is still on 3rd position even it has more volume and more better use case as compare with XRP. Another bad thing is that $100 is becoming hard for this to get stable above this.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

People no longer participating in ico's yet we see great number of them here in forum, even the one's with very funny names and ridiculous idea has supporters of both investors and bounty participants Grin i keep asking myself who are the people investing in all this so many ico's in the market if people are no longer participating in ico's?
Imagine a project raise up to $100million and yet turned out to be a scam Shocked

Have you heard of filecoin lately? Status? Tezos launched mainnet and then what? These are some $100+M ICOs...seriuously where the hell is Filecoin?

Seast

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:46:00 AM

How terrible is that ETH is still on 3rd position even it has more volume and more better use case as compare with XRP. Another bad thing is that $100 is becoming hard for this to get stable above this.

XRP is well manipulated coin. So the price can be controlled.
BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

I'm just saying the whole eth game is about smoke and news. If the price was really based on the blockchain value it wouldn't be $3.40.  It's quite obvious the entire eth eco system is 99% scammers.

I'm sure there is some light legitimate use but nobody besides traders are interested in the tech or the coin. I tried to explain this to you before but you were lazy and wanted proof but its still out the if you search for it.  Every eth project I followed has disappeared and I even found many of those ICO review sites to be scams. As I said, eth is one giant ponzi. Traders, reviewers, spammers, influencers and the losers in this forum make up what you guys try to sell as a working system with a future.

Keep pumping

Ethereum is a worthless ponzi for third world degenerates and other garbage people to engage in scams and fraud.

It should be clear from the last 4 posters just what ethereum is and who is involved in its scams, ponzis and  fake promotion. When you look at this thread it didn't get a visit for 5 hours then at 1:48 its gets the usual scammer, followed by a near repeat from him at 1:55 then at 2:04 he quotes himself again to agree with himself that it's not a scam. As the third world wakes up, the price of ethereum is said to be going up. That is sadly the entire eth eco system, fakes and promotion and non working dapps.

lol! Trying to tie value of an entire blockchain to forum posts in BTCtalk. Super noob status  Roll Eyes
BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:02:39 AM

Crypto is so off of people's radar that a regular show I watch ended by the guy asking does anyone still use crypto ?  It's just dead, most people now know the origins of bitcoin and the rest of the coins have produced nothing positive but scams and get rich schemes for traders.  When you clue out the garbage facts in this forum, the real world outlook on crypto is very different.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

How terrible is that ETH is still on 3rd position even it has more volume and better use case as compare with XRP. Another bad thing is that $100 is becoming hard for this to get stable above this.

XRP is well-manipulated coin. So the price can be controlled.

With market fluctuation, we can not able to predict which one will lead in the market. So always try to keep hope on ETH, because some potential coins will always take time to recover but with active developments from the team will help us to achieve the target of ETH price.
Pages: « 1 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 [1064] 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: