Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 1311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004195 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

the Eth price is 94,88 USD (9,76%)  and  Bitcoin Cash (BCH) 90,93 USD (9,95%)

the first time the eth price higher than the bch price . i think this time is best to buy bch .

It was just a short moment for eth on the spotlight, it didn't last long, because bch just knock eth off its feet and give a good gap behind for eth to try and catch up, it is not surprising though that bch always take the lead when it comes to price value, at current market price bch $213 - eth $116 Shocked, wish i bought some bch just 2 days back Embarrassed
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086308.msg48731175#msg48731175
The guy will be assured that in the next couple of weeks the price will drop to $ 40 this may be an attempt to manipulate the course, but how not to listen to him )))

$40 in a next few weeks is not possible IMO. He probably just wants to create some fear in the current market.
Think I heard somewhere about this  Grin

and how can we be convinced of the impossibility of such an outcome? it's only a 50% drop.%

Maybe it's just me who doesn't want to see ETH that low lol. But if ETH goes below $50 then we have to prepare ourselves for a big panic sell.

Yes, many people will lose their patience once it goes to below 50$. Even i never expected the piece of ETH will be below 200$ but it went to the price below 100$ which makes many people panic about the ETH price. We need to stay strong and move forward.

IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

Too many people that don't even follow dev calls, standups, or even notes all still think/expect Vitalik is doing it all or will be.
Muggles need to realize how many different teams are now working on several implementations of various portions of code to aid in scalability. And they've been doing so the entire year, some of them much longer.

And what you want to say? That this is not possible to increase TPS? Why than other projects have testnet and even mainnet with more TPS than Ethereum now? And they have less money for development.
Vitalik was announced hardfork for November this year, but than announced another date (14-15 January next year. And thi is just only one month left, so Constantinople almost ready I think  Roll Eyes

No no, absolutely not! TPS will certainly be increased...that's the whole point of "scalability".

I just see a lot of newbie accounts calling out "I hope Vitalik does xyz to make Ethereum better"....but Vitalik himself is trying to position himself out of such a role, such that he doesn't work like a check point or even a gate for development and improvements. Obviously, a lot of current scalability plans and strategies are ideas that came from V, but more and more so, those that follow the github repos and the dev teams are seeing he's moving out of focus. Development and improvements in general do not (and should not) depend solely on the V man.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:55:31 AM

The guy will be assured that in the next couple of weeks the price will drop to $ 40 this may be an attempt to manipulate the course, but how not to listen to him )))

$40 in a next few weeks is not possible IMO. He probably just wants to create some fear in the current market.

and how can we be convinced of the impossibility of such an outcome? it's only a 50% drop.%

Maybe it's just me who doesn't want to see ETH that low lol. But if ETH goes below $50 then we have to prepare ourselves for a big panic sell.

Yes, many people will lose their patience once it goes to below 50$. Even i never expected the piece of ETH will be below 200$ but it went to the price below 100$ which makes many people panic about the ETH price. We need to stay strong and move forward.
well i think the bearish move is over and i never expect sudden bull run in crypto but it is happening prices are going up
eth price is over 100$ that a good thing i also never expect that eth price could fall that low but i think eth found its bottom and now its time to buy
in the whole world market are facing bearish move but crypto is rising means people are now start investing in crypto again
SidArt

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

This is another evedence that he is still worried about the project. He send these funds to the startaups that solving some problems with ETH 2.0 network If I'm not mistaken. This is a good sign for ETH platform. They still working and I read some developers of ETH platform on Twitter and it looks like they did a lot of work and have some progess but news focus on "update the Ethereum Constantinople delayed".

Investment to the art! Handmade pictures.Would be glad for feedback!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046159.msg46651264#msg46651264
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

well i think the bearish move is over and i never expect sudden bull run in crypto but it is happening prices are going up
eth price is over 100$ that a good thing i also never expect that eth price could fall that low but i think eth found its bottom and now its time to buy
in the whole world market are facing bearish move but crypto is rising means people are now start investing in crypto again

With the current trend and the coming ethereum hard fork in mid January 2019, I would not dare to short it. I can only think how far ethereum can go in short term months to come.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoin_diamond

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bakkt-is-reported-to-add-ethereum-contracts-for-its-initial-launch-plans/
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Now most of the people have already understood this and are beginning to actively buy Ethereum. The coin can easily grow at least twice.

With the current trend and the coming ethereum hard fork in mid January 2019, I would not dare to short it. I can only think how far ethereum can go in short term months to come.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

If I remember this article has been shared few days ago. While we are under good sentiments and markets are showing good performance than it is reminder for those who missed this news so this will give more confidence.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

Too many people that don't even follow dev calls, standups, or even notes all still think/expect Vitalik is doing it all or will be.
Muggles need to realize how many different teams are now working on several implementations of various portions of code to aid in scalability. And they've been doing so the entire year, some of them much longer.

And what you want to say? That this is not possible to increase TPS? Why than other projects have testnet and even mainnet with more TPS than Ethereum now? And they have less money for development.
Vitalik was announced hardfork for November this year, but than announced another date (14-15 January next year. And thi is just only one month left, so Constantinople almost ready I think  Roll Eyes

No no, absolutely not! TPS will certainly be increased...that's the whole point of "scalability".

I just see a lot of newbie accounts calling out "I hope Vitalik does xyz to make Ethereum better"....but Vitalik himself is trying to position himself out of such a role, such that he doesn't work like a check point or even a gate for development and improvements. Obviously, a lot of current scalability plans and strategies are ideas that came from V, but more and more so, those that follow the github repos and the dev teams are seeing he's moving out of focus. Development and improvements in general do not (and should not) depend solely on the V man.

Oh... I understand this. But Vitalik is a founder, main owner and lead developer of Ethereum as far as I know. And he is a main figure in this project. Thats why I said "Vitalik". But of course, I know that there are a big team working by this project and they have a good money for development and skills. So improvements will be for sure.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

If Ether and Bitcoin are added to the Bakkt platform, then only in this case there is a chance of a large price increase and an overall increase in the crypto market. What is happening now is not a pump, it is a small correction.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

If Ether and Bitcoin are added to the Bakkt platform, then only in this case there is a chance of a large price increase and an overall increase in the crypto market. What is happening now is not a pump, it is a small correction.

You mean both will touch to new ATH after launch of this service. I hope so this time cryptomarket will move with more power with such a big news and so many institutional investor are getting ready to move in this market.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

We will talk about Bakkt when it is launched. While this is all fluff. And yesterday's jump in prices also explain. Before the new year always pay bonuses, a lot of people know about the crypto, so I think it was the usual purchase from ordinary people. I will not hide the fact that I am waiting for large investors in this sector.
bitcoin_diamond

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:22:29 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 09:35:39 PM by bitcoin_diamond

Remember one thing cryptos do solve the issue what fiat had for hundreds of years we need to change and digitalize its good guys. price right now doesnt even matter your in the game you will win in the end. just hodl i can understand some must have bought at high price just take it this way. someone made 1 million other would make 3 or 4 but you sure get a huge chuck of fiat since fiat has lot of issues inflation etc.. look at venenzuela , india, many parts of africa, and on top of that u.s which is on the verge to get bankrupt if china ever dumps USD it will be worse the entire country's economy could go down... Ethereum actually solves the issues its the first contract crypto rest which you see are copied similar to bitcoin which others copy pasted to their own version. Ethereum's constantinople is the first layer a hard fork on which they would be able to add many upgrades in future..
buy only good coins which actually solves issues.. i wish you all a great year for 2019
PEACE Smiley
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

This is another evedence that he is still worried about the project. He send these funds to the startaups that solving some problems with ETH 2.0 network If I'm not mistaken. This is a good sign for ETH platform. They still working and I read some developers of ETH platform on Twitter and it looks like they did a lot of work and have some progess but news focus on "update the Ethereum Constantinople delayed".

Yes, they're a bunch of reputable developers who wanted to work for Ethereum but couldn't do that as full-time due to the shortage of funding. However, now they're planning to go "all-in" for Ethereum 2.0 network development and have enough funds to fund their work for at least a few years.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

If I remember this article has been shared few days ago. While we are under good sentiments and markets are showing good performance than it is reminder for those who missed this news so this will give more confidence.

If I remember correctly they (Bakkt) was going to list top 5-7 currencies. So not only BTC and ETH will be listed there. But seems they will start with ETH and BTC at first.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

Yes, they're a bunch of reputable developers who wanted to work for Ethereum but couldn't do that as full-time due to the shortage of funding. However, now they're planning to go "all-in" for Ethereum 2.0 network development and have enough funds to fund their work for at least a few years.
Vitalik did good thing. eth 2.0 will be going to huge in future of crypto
eth price is currently stable at above 100$ where btc price is under 3.9k $ in 24 hours
i hope it will not dumped again hard like before and eth price not gonna touch again its recently found bottom price
funds will be very helpful for the developments of eth 2.0 and in near future there will be a good news about eth network upgrade
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

We will talk about Bakkt when it is launched. While this is all fluff. And yesterday's jump in prices also explain. Before the new year always pay bonuses, a lot of people know about the crypto, so I think it was the usual purchase from ordinary people. I will not hide the fact that I am waiting for large investors in this sector.
It is clear that this is only rumor, as well as the SEC with the approval of the ETF and Bakkt may be delayed and continue to manipulate. But if all this ever happens, it will be grand.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

It is clear that this is only rumor, as well as the SEC with the approval of the ETF and Bakkt may be delayed and continue to manipulate. But if all this ever happens, it will be grand.
yes its rumor because i did not heard any news about this. tomorrow on telegram someone said that BTC ETF approved but its not approved yet and there is not sign yet to be BTC approve for ETF
and also some eth updates are delayed so it will take time. but market is already hyper to buy top cryptos and prices are going up. by my point of view its short term pump only price will go again low
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

Now good will change the prices because we are hearing much good news out there but their prices are not changing it means before increasing their prices the market starts recovering. Without market recovery, we shouldn't expect the price of ETH should increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 1311 »
  Print  

Jump to: