Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price manipulation  (Read 2156 times)
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

I read that they are investigating criminal price manipulations over Bitcoin. Manipulation of prices is really possible ? This happened before ?

Hi there brawdias! I think you are late to the news. Those issues roses several years ago, but just recently there are subpoena that are given to those trading company who did not volunteer their system for an audit. Price manipulation could generate millions of dollar once properly executed, and what more is that they could even be performed by the trading platform itself. If an ordinary user could use a bot to trade for them, what for a trading platform that could create a bot to manipulate price. 
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Let's think logic and let's see who own the biggest amount of bitcoin address ?

Let say if top 5 try to sell out their bitcoin, imagine how drastically bitcoin value will change !
Even whale trader also able to move bitcoin value a little bit !
Brenok

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

I read that they are investigating criminal price manipulations over Bitcoin. Manipulation of prices is really possible ? This happened before ?

Manipulation of the price in the crypto currency and other economic instruments has always been and will be! This is primarily a way of earning for "experienced players"
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

I heard already about the price manipulation of bitcoin and i believe its true because of its huge dropping which is not a normal fluctuation of a crypto.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Manipulation of the price in the crypto currency and other economic instruments has always been and will be! This is primarily a way of earning for "experienced players"
That is why we need to have at least basic knowledge in studying the market so we would know the movement of the whales what they are doing in the market so for us that are just ordinary would know how we are going to make our next move if we will hold it for a while or sell it or to buy more.
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

Of course, the manipulation takes place on the part of the big players. And you thought bitcoin grew so quickly thanks to ordinary people? Of course not, the coarse players have made sure that everyone wants to buy bitcoin!
MISERICORDAE PROJECT

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

Price manipulation is a reality, and in part the root cause of extraordinarily very high volatility. Some say it is inevitable but there can be some checkmates and moderation to make the ecosystem healthier.

▰▰▰[ ONNI ]▰▰▰     ●●●Grüezi mitenand!●●●
Revolutionary Gold-Pegged SuperStable Price for Businesses
Bespoke HemiVolatile Price for Currency Traders
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

Of course, the manipulation takes place on the part of the big players. And you thought bitcoin grew so quickly thanks to ordinary people? Of course not, the coarse players have made sure that everyone wants to buy bitcoin!
Totally agree with you! Big players are always one step ahead, o learn to think like a big player is a simple story. How correctly large players go against the market and change the trend, act also at the signals!
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

When stock exchange price can be manipulated why not the price where there is no regulation, people will take advantage of the new market situation and unless there is a strict policy regarding the price manipulation people will do that and most of the time that is happening in this market where the price shoots in both direction.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

Yes, It is possible to manipulate the bitcoin price. But if I was asked if it had happened before then I have never seen it. But it's likely to happen. In my opinion it is not possible for people who do price manipulation will tell it in public? If he tells it then there will be many people who hate him and he could be kicked from bitcoin world. This price manipulation can be done by giant bitcoin owners or some people who are members of the cooperation. They will do the buying and selling of the market but it is actually part of their strategy to earn profits doubled.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

the overall marketplace is based on manipulation and speculation. As you can see even a slightest news which are not even true but just assumptions have an impact on price of coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

I guess, that the whales make the market, so the manipulation is inevitable. They may not manipulate it directly but whales have their own way on how to dump and pump BTC's price. If this manipulation will go onto investigation, I beleive it will be hard to trace those people behind this considering that we are in virtual world.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

I think you want to ask about speculation.  Yes it is reality of the market.  Not only in bitcoin and crypto coins ; in markets like commodity trading/ share market; speculators are active at all the places. 
They are big manipulators.  They drive the prices to the direction they want at that particular time.  The prices dance at their directions in 99% circumstances.  They are big cheaters ready to loot the money from small investors.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Yes price manipulation always happen in the market . behind the price manipulation pump and dump fake and scam news directly involved also fake order all these factors are directly affects the  market price .
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

Yes price manipulation always happen in the market .

Even in Bitcoin, Getting fucked by 'the man' is just part of life.  The whales are going to end up with all your money.  It's just not worth it.  The whole thing is rigged - and then you lose all your money.  Don't believe the hype!

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

Everything is possible. There is no doubt that manipulation exists. Every market has existing manipulations, so Bitcoin as well. We saw the scam interviews, we saw the manipulations, fake dumps. There is no doubt today that a few people with a large number of Bitcoins are manipulating the whole market. It is unfair, but it will always exist today and in the future.

FIQRIE SEPTYAN 13

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Bitcoin related money supply has been available in chain-blocks for anyone who wants to verify or use it in real-time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol because it is highly cryptographically secure. This allows the core of Bitcoin to be completely neutral, transparent, and predictable. semua informasi  https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/
Thanks Smiley
StuartJonson

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

It is true, it can be possible.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

for price manipulation it seems like it could happen, but it has a very high risk, better never to manipulate the price. just buy the price as it is, the price manipulation will be terrible.
Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

The owners of large accounts of bitcoins have the ability to manipulate the market. They manipulate the market, and we can watch the movement of funds on large accounts and the change in the price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: