Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time.  (Read 10695 times)
taxli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

Your concept can be justified to work only if Bitcoin and this other coin would have the same growth rate, and what if they wont?
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

There is not other coin, which can grow like the Bitcoin still in this market. Now the Bitcoin has established itself in this market. However, your thinking is positive, and if you find one or more good alt, which has a good team and the project is being developed smoothly and trading with large cap volume, then enter them at a good price, I hope thus you can achived your targets.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:41:47 AM

Bitcoin or Altcoin is the same because they are both unpredictable, short term or long term always have a risk though you could also gain more profit. just be careful on choosing the best coin and hold then I'm sure you will make a profit from it.

zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

Good analogy, but I think not many altcoins are able to grow bigger than Bitcoin.
Of course on the right coin, your theory will look perfect. But if you choose the wrong coin, it will also apply the opposite.
amerons

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

If you are a trader, and you follow the news from Crypto-currency, you will not keep them for long, because you will have time to wrap your money much faster on altcoin
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

Right. You should not keep bitcoin for long periods of time. Bitcoin is a virtual currency and bitcoin prices are always rising rapidly. Too much risk occurs when you keep the bitcoin. You will be severely lost. So you should sell bitcoins when possible.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Everyone  him self chooses exactly how he will invest. Personally, I accumulate bitcoin and do not exchange it for other currencies, I have a deposit for trading with which I earn, but most of the funds are stored  in bitcoin.
hihitao49

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

I think it is better to hold both bitcoin and altcoin on long term because they both have great advantages and potentials to yield big profit. As long as you are patient to find a good altcoin to invest in, you are sure of making profit. Bitcoin is a stable coin and has the potential of doing better than most altcoin in future.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:59:03 AM

You are right. But I have some different idea. It may not bring us so much profit but it will sure bring us profit if we are patient enough which may be less. But the ico is woo risky now. It can bring us more profit,  but we may lose our money in high rate.

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

I disagree with you, Bitcoin is the best coin with the strongest liquidity of all existing cryptocurrency
with the presence of Bitcoin, the market cryptocurrency becomes more crowded
even BTC able to control all altcoin like ETH, LTC, NEO, WAVES, and others
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:23:14 AM

I disagree with you, Bitcoin is the best coin with the strongest liquidity of all existing cryptocurrency
with the presence of Bitcoin, the market cryptocurrency becomes more crowded
even BTC able to control all altcoin like ETH, LTC, NEO, WAVES, and others
Almost all currency pairs use BTC. I think Bitcoin is of great importance to this market as the need to use BTC for trading is increasing and they are accepting Bitcoin and seeing Bitcoin as a very useful asset like gold. I personally believe Bitcoin will increase in the future and people just wait to see this
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:29:39 AM

Everyone has their own opinion, and I think long-term investment is a good choice, and we can use portfolio investment, because no one can predict the rise of bitcoin prices.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

I think it's better to hold bitcoin for a long time than to put it on a coin that has not had a clear development yet. Because bitcoin already has a strong potential that can clearly develop its value. With me holding it for a long time, I will also get a decent result.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:30:56 AM

I think it's better to hold bitcoin for a long time than to put it on a coin that has not had a clear development yet. Because bitcoin already has a strong potential that can clearly develop its value. With me holding it for a long time, I will also get a decent result.

Yes, I agree. I still think holding bitcoin is quite a good investment. Yes, it might still be like 1 btc, but its price is different from time to time. Bitcoin's price is very volatile, so with patience and good strategies, we can earn more in the future.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

Very difficult to choose bitcoin or altcoin, if seen from its price is higher altcoin but if stability problem bitcoin price more stable in appeal altcoin. Both have their respective advantages and disadvantages so it will be difficult to choose it.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?
Bitcoin is mostly seen as a stable and long term investment. Also, since bitcoin is the most popular currency, people do not fear putting their money into it.
Other coins do not have as much popularity and people feel scared putting their into them. If you perform a survey you would realize that people only know about bitcoin and ethereum. Other coins are not popular.
So any new investor will look at bitcoin first before investing in other coins.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

yes you are right because if we hold our bitcoin, in the long run, we will not benefit because soon bitcoin prices will return to a stable price and can be a lie because some people say if not for long bitcoin will skyrocket to high prices and get more profit from 100%

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

Very difficult to choose bitcoin or altcoin, if seen from its price is higher altcoin but if stability problem bitcoin price more stable in appeal altcoin. Both have their respective advantages and disadvantages so it will be difficult to choose it.
If both have their respective advantages means depending on taste,
if I choose both I think it does not matter,
let alone bitcoin and altcoin are just as good

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

Advice from me, do not hold bitcoin for too long because you do not get a profit. Better to sell when prices go up and buy them back with bitcoin prices are falling, because the movement of bitcoin prices is so drastically unlike altcoin. At the same alcoin, sell above the ICO price.
sheila007

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

I prefer altcoin, for a small investor like me it certainly is more profitable because the price is cheaper than investing in bitcoin, although sometimes the price falls due to the unstable bitcoin movement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: