May 11, 2024, 09:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: no poll currently
yes - 41 (69.5%)
no - 18 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched  (Read 352573 times)
mcg (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:48:59 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 04:10:17 PM by mcg

Website has been updated, irc tipbot is made.

I am working on the android wallet.

We got some version incompatabilities between maven android plugin and the android sdk.

They might seem fixed after i have moved 88gb of data.

c:\adt\sdk\tools\android update sdk --no-ui --obsolete --force  ate 88 gb of free space.

the pump will happen anywhere soon. especially if mp's stop dumping.

currently they still dump but i cant find evidence that they are still mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto777

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 04:10:25 PM

Hi,

Live Leafcoin Price Chart for Your Website

We have created a series of free Live Interactive Cryptocurrency Charts which you can use on your website  (Dogecoin, Litecoin, DevCoin, Lottocoin, Quark ... 130 cryptocurrencies).
   It will display live prices for a selected cryptocurrency with graphics price changes on your website.

Leafcoin price chart which you can place on your website  - http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/148#c

Regards
  Myip.ms Team
  http://live.myip.ms

New Live Leafcoin Chart Functionality - 
          - Show Prices in EUR/USD/GBP/CNY/etc currencies (we use European Bank Exchange Rates on day of trading)
          - Full Screen mode

You can place this free live Leafcoin price chart on your websitehttp://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/148#c

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Quarkcoin... 200+ cryptocurrencies LIVE Analytics @ http://altcoins.wiki

Cryptocurrency Payment API - https://gourl.io

mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:41:10 PM

Website has been updated, irc tipbot is made.

I am working on the android wallet.

We got some version incompatabilities between maven android plugin and the android sdk.

They might seem fixed after i have moved 88gb of data.

c:\adt\sdk\tools\android update sdk --no-ui --obsolete --force  ate 88 gb of free space.

the pump will happen anywhere soon. especially if mp's stop dumping.

currently they still dump but i cant find evidence that they are still mining

for now, Leaf reward is 1-125000 per block, plz update 1er post,
And i dont konw why with this price and reward Leaf coin is stll one of most profitable coin on CoinWarz...

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
loveEU

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:27:41 PM

To FourLeaf Foundation,

Forest conservation organizations (Worldwide list)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Forest_conservation_organizations
http://www.nature.org/  - The Nature Conservancy is a charitable environmental organization in the United States.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2qxnloj.jpg

Rainforest initiative from nature.org http://www.nature.org/ourinitiatives/urgentissues/rainforests/index.htm?intc=nature.tnav.how.list

http://i58.tinypic.com/2iqzqq8.jpg

Did OP respond or acknowledge your post? - NO

leafcommunity.com not available
please suggest other domains:
leafcommunity.net
leafcommunity.info
LeafCoinCom.com

Contacting environmental organisations may be a great idea !
But what would be leafcommunity exactly ? Not sure I understood.

Leafcommunity.net would be ok imo

Is there any person assigned to look after community related activity? - NO

Did dev ask for any help to organize community related stuff? - NO

Did he motivate you on future of this coin except inevitable pump he mentions quite frequently? - NO

Did he speak about any marketing plan? - NO

Do you guys see any enthusiasm or motivation in him? - NO

Dev says his preference is to make leaf/btc merchant API and android wallet than to work on organizing community !!!!. Who on earth will accept this wannabe pump coin when there is no vision or community except some scam shit merchant looking to take advantage of the bounty shit?

Coin is more than a month old, he has just implemented Kimoto gravity and has one page website for coin and foundation.

Dev's disinterest and lack of skills to organize things for community makes clear of one thing - you be the judge !!! Prove me if I am wrong !! With things I see now, LEAF is another MOON or MEOW coin.

Watch like a hawk for a pump which will come in a week or months time, offload the coins and flush it.
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:35:02 PM

Watch like a hawk for a pump which will come in a week or months time, offload the coins and flush it.

Good riddance! all you do is be negative and offer nothing constructive, like stepping in and answering the posts yourself.  

There are only so many hours in the day for a few people to do all the work.

And FYO, LawBC has been chatting to dev... check out the new website at http://leafco.in at least some of the community know how to put something in to get something out. 
loveEU

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:37:11 PM

Good riddance! all you do is be negative and offer nothing constructive, like stepping in and answering the posts yourself.  

Can you or MCG talk about organizing things for community rather than number of hours you work on KGW or working on some website which is not going to help with present situation?
aaron_m

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:41:20 PM

Can you or MCG talk about organizing things for community rather than number of hours you work on KGW or working on some website which is not going to help with present situation?

We have demands from the community of what they want, we have to prioritise with the little time we have, we also have real life work to do.  Currently we have most been asked for lite wallets, android wallets, foundation, market place and tip bots, so they are what we are working on.  Once we complete that, if we're not wasting all our time answering moaning posts then we'll happily work on marketing etc, then at least when the new users arrive they will have services to use, rather than a month old coin with low value!

However if other users skilled in marketing (like LawBC - thanks for the great site) would like to help drive new users while we make the services needed to mature the coin, then we're more than happy to support that.
NiceFace

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:43:58 PM

Why most people who complain never visit leafcoin channel on IRC?
Im there all the time and I see how hard work Devs doing.
Thats why Im so calm. I know that Leafcoin dont be forget after pump.
Its normal for coins to be pumped - its cheap now so its easy money if it will be pumped but I know that Devs have good plan about this coin.
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:45:15 PM

yes i made many suggestions. even offered one on one chats. havent seen that love-eu in there.

i have seen no-one actually.

and if you think i even must go guiding ppl choosing domain names for their own projects... common...

he has an activity of 5. dont forget that. he is just here to fud.

btw i have contact with various organisations here in the nl.

you have not a CLUE about what we are doing.

i am doing projects i have never done before.

kgw was implemented in 5 minutes. so you dont know what you are talking about.
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:51:45 PM

yes sorry about the f* off statement. but i am getting a bit pissed that after all this time we are spending we dont get even a little bit of credit.

makes we wanna drop the project completely sometimes.

or at least... not respond in here anymore at all.

if you have something to say.. come say it in irc.
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:52:37 PM

yes i made many suggestions. even offered one on one chats. havent seen that love-eu in there.

and if you think i even must go guiding ppl choosing domain names for their own projects... common...

so why dont you just f* off love eu. you have not a CLUE about what we are doing.

coin reward is now 1-125000 plz update 1st post... and why leaf is stilll on of most profitable coin for miner....?
strange...

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:58:35 PM

updated...
aaron_m

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:00:57 PM

so why dont you just f* off love eu. you have not a CLUE about what we are doing.

coin reward is now 1-125000 plz update 1st post... and why leaf is stilll on of most profitable coin for miner....?
strange...

Maybe they have a glitch in their system, or on the wrong fork
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:07:19 PM

i checked on coinwarz.. they mention the previous average.. i updated them through twitter
loveEU

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

yes sorry about the f* off statement. but i am getting a bit pissed that after all this time we are spending we dont get even a little bit of credit.

makes we wanna drop the project completely sometimes.

or at least... not respond in here anymore at all.

if you have something to say.. come say it in irc.

Are you really working for others? I am sure you are happy with btc's you made and still holding coins. Cut the crap about not getting credit.

Why the f* would I come to IRC and get kicked out for asking too many questions, not too many ppl around there? Bitcointalk forum is *the* right place to discuss and so others can see it.

If you are able to answer "YES" to one of my questions I asked, I would never come back to this thread again. Are you not bothered to input your comments for community domain name and you call it someone's project?  come on man.

mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:23:40 PM

i have been checking your posts and only thing i see is that you started posting here.

so you made a special account to come in here and fud. or what?

btw i could answer all your questions. Yes.

Did OP respond or acknowledge your post?

>> We already have a list of these organizations. We had them like at the start of this coin. So no use to respond. Since we have the list.

Is there any person assigned to look after community related activity?

>> Actually, yes there are 2. I enabled them to do more. We will see how that goes.

Did dev ask for any help to organize community related stuff? -

>> Elaborate... next to the projects we do, we expect the community as well to do things to speed it all up.

Did he motivate you on future of this coin except inevitable pump he mentions quite frequently?

>> Future is adoption. Mobile usage, merchant api, fees to foundation, justgiving.com alike website, cryptoebay. We are doing currently the smaller
>> projects. Although mobile usage is not a small thing to do apparently. We are just being honest about a pump. It is expected. And everyone is
>> expecting it. So no use to deny/not talk about it.

Did he speak about any marketing plan?

>> Marketing plan? I think if we provide more support and applications/websites and update the coin that will market itself.

Do you guys see any enthusiasm or motivation in him?

>>My motivation is the rainforests. Always has been.

Why you dont come to irc? Because you have less level of control to fud there.

loveEU

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:37:31 PM

i have been checking your posts and only thing i see is that you started posting here.

so you made a special account to come in here and fud. or what?

btw i could answer to all your question. Yes.

Did OP respond or acknowledge your post?

>> We already have a list of these organizations. We had them like at the start of this coin. So no use to respond. Since we have the list.

Is there any person assigned to look after community related activity?

>> Actually, yes there are 2. I enabled them to do more. We will see how that goes.

Did dev ask for any help to organize community related stuff? -

>> Elaborate... next to the projects we do, we expect the community as well to do things to speed it all up.

Did he motivate you on future of this coin except inevitable pump he mentions quite frequently?

>> Future is adoption. Mobile usage, merchant api, fees to foundation, justgiving.com alike website, cryptoebay. We are doing currently the smaller
>> projects. Although mobile usage is not a small thing to do apparently. We are just being honest about a pump. It is expected. And everyone is
>> expecting it. So no use to deny/not talk about it.

Did he speak about any marketing plan?

>> Marketing plan? I think if we provide more support and applications/websites and update the coin that will market itself.

Do you guys see any enthusiasm or motivation in him?

>>My motivation is the rainforests. Always has been.

Why you dont come to irc? Because you have less level of control to fud there.

I am not looking to FUD. With current coin price at 0.05 there is no reason to FUD, as mostly people FUD to buy cheap. I am just one of the loser who bought at 0.18 btc. I see so many flaws in coin progress and organizing and I am letting it know. I will accept anytime when someone proves me wrong. The answers were not made public before and its not good idea to make people guessing and eventually make them frustrated.
multioptions

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:39:30 PM

Please let's do what we can do without accusation

if Dev, and his team are busy with their projects, let's do our projects by ourselves
i will register the Domain Name LeafCommunity.net and form the Leaf community.
will use the Logo of LawBC for the community: http://www.silver47.eu/indexleaf.html
i will move forward, who want help he will be welcome
who have any suggestions can post it here
who agree with this action and want to help?
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:42:13 PM

if you need any help implementing the rpc of wallets. come into irc. and we will help.

we helped users before...

for now you can use lawbc's logo.

however, in a week, the logo contest is done and a new logo might be picked by the community.

personally i like the round green circle with the leaf in it. simple and great.

NiceFace

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:42:31 PM

Please let's do what we can do without accusation

if Dev, and his team are busy with their projects, let's do our projects by ourselves
i will register the Domain Name LeafCommunity.net and form the Leaf community.
will use the Logo of LawBC for the community: http://www.silver47.eu/indexleaf.html
i will move forward, who want help he will be welcome
who have any suggestions can post it here
who agree with this action and want to help?

Im agree with this action. We need our place. It will do stronger community.
Unfortunately I dont know how I can help. Im not programmer or something like this.
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: