Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4196 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

In my opinion, starting with ethereum and finishing with bitcoin can be very good in the world of crypto. I think bitcoin is still the most powerful coin, and I don't think that this can be change in the near future.

If our goal is big profit then buying altcoins is more promising, as we know that the altcoins price increase is fantastic and can reach hundreds of percent in a short time, while bitcoin feels difficult to rise.

TIME
TO
SLEEP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

If our goal is big profit then buying altcoins is more promising, as we know that the altcoins price increase is fantastic and can reach hundreds of percent in a short time, while bitcoin feels difficult to rise.
kuy ngewe bosq wkwk.
Bitcoin makes you feel safe because it has many users around the world while altcoin makes you feel worried about the loss of value from the altcoin itself.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

Altcoins are better. It has the greatest multipliers. Bitcoin is just for less risk and fair profit. I'm sure that most of the traders that became millionaire because of cryptocurrencies came from altcoins. Those pump and dump days made many millionares back in the day but I know that those days will happen again in the next years.
there are a lot of altcoins, what altcoins do you use can provide a big profit? My knowledge of digital currency is the same risk, that is, the value can change at any time. compared to altcoins, I prefer to invest in bitcoin, by paying attention to rising and falling prices, I can take advantage of that opportunity to buy red markets and bitcoin is very popular throughout the world. I believe bitcoin also has a long future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

I both voted and will vote for altcoins. You do understand that on this asset the possible profit is much higher than Bitcoin?
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

You buy both although bitcoin has a bigger chances of earning more due to its price value fluctuate big. But there is also some altcoin that have good potential in the market, like ethereum,ripple and any other top 5 altcoin.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

If you want to earn a lot, then it's better to buy promising altcoins, they can grow several times, but the risks are slightly larger.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

Altcoin is the best which is better to invest as of this time because the market is yet tremendously being recovered by the bearish month. Just have a good timing in a market with a good research atlcoins when you buy and sell, it is really profitable and promising into a bigger profit earn.

The increase in altcoins prices is certainly easier than bitcoin, this is because the Altcoins marketcap is still so small that devs. or large investors are easy for altcoins, while bitcoin is too general, so it's hard to skyrocket.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

Hi there!

In fact it doesnt matter it all depends on demand and people who are willing to sell. The less the better cause price will increase!

One thing for sure is that in alot of scenarios you need to biy btc first in order to buy altcoins.

Btc will go slowly but steady when it increase, where alot of uknown altcoins can skyrocket more easy but can decrease alot to! Still it will be a bid/ask situation. Do your best in terms of readearching a coin and dont go blind on a advice by some1 here, who is probally shilling his own stacks!

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Dvibes

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

I think it is hard to really know but I think the best option is to diversify your portfolio and try to hodl more. You neva know tommorrow
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

Of course it's better to buy altcoyins. Since bitcoin can grow by a maximum of 100-200%, and altcoin, if cheap, can grow by 1000% and by 10,000% and by 100,000% with certain news. But bitcoin is more stable, altcoin can scam

Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

In my opinion, starting with ethereum and finishing with bitcoin can be very good in the world of crypto. I think bitcoin is still the most powerful coin, and I don't think that this can be change in the near future.

I have more Bitcoin, I want to try to have more Altcoin in order to generate more profits in the future.
I plan to use Altcoin for trading in the future in order to generate more profits in the future.

popster22

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

I prefer to buy altcoins if you want to earn more but both are good if you want a long term investment Bitcoin is ok.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

It's better to choose bitcoin because the future doesn't need to be doubted,
and with us investing in bitcoin, I think that will certainly benefit
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

Bitcoin will benefit long term holder and those that want to earn more than average in cryptocurrency. Those that bought Bitcoin five years ago and sold during the peak late last year will tell of how important it is to hold bitcoin with long term perspective!

loonb

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

there is no better thing in this market. sometimes buying altcoins are better sometimes not. but only thing is never change, patience.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Well of course to me altcoins are the best. They are worth investing in and if we invest we can easily be able earn a lot of profits and earnings. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are a must investment.
Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

Already there is in this thread information about buying a token or Bitcoin.  In my opinion it is better to buy different tokens, with the right analysis and approach you can earn well, as well as higher volatility on individual coins.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:09:49 AM

In my opinion, a humble opinion is better to invest in bitcoin because it is the most profitable in the long run and looks more secure than altcoins.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:14:58 AM

For me it is not which is better to buy or which gives you more profit, for me it depends on what your goal is. As we all know bitcoin is much suited for long term holding for it is far more stable compared to altcoins. On the other hand altcoin is good for short term holding and fast trading for its prices move faster and change more often.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:19:04 AM

Choose Bitcoin as it the most promising investments and has the huge potential to make your money to grow for both short term and long term investments. Altcoins are good to but you must observe the market that they will always depend of Bitcoin price movements therefore with this scenario we should better directly to invest in Bitcoin to ensure earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: