Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:47:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4196 times)
pitedsarat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

I lost a lot on altcoins this year
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

I think a reasonable solution at the moment will leave 50% in bitcoin and the rest of the money to buy altcoins !
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

I think for now Altcoin is better than Bitcoin for buying now. Because, Altcoins are already in the very lower price and there is no further decline even the market decline. But, Bitcoin is looking that it has remaining more decline of the price as the price level has already broken the support line of $5000. If the market not revive in December then Bitcoin price will further decline to $1200. So, buy Altcoins like BNT, IOTA, BNB and EOS.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

If I need to choose between altcoin and bitcoin I will choose altcoin because using altcoin we can buy a lot of bitcoin, if we sell our altcoins in good price. Bitcoin is good also specially if someone has no big amount of money to invest in the crypto world but if you have a big amount of money to be a trader buying altcoin is good to invest in the crypto world to earn more.

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

As for me l prefer altcoin to bitcoin base on these following reasons;
1.it requires little amount to invest altcoin compare to bitcoin
2.profit is maximize

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

Bitcoin and altcoins have their own advantages, you can buy both of them if you want to diversify your investment portfolio.
From my personal opinion, there are many altcoins are better then bitcoin if you want to buying some. But for the most trusted coin, it is bitcoin.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin is the coin you invest in with full trust. We have some good altcoins as well but no one can rate the level of trust of those altcoins with bitcoin. So of you are investing in large volume, I will advice you put your money on bitcoin.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Both are good to buy at the moment. The current market situation is entirely down which makes it a good time to buy Bitcoin and the large cap altcoins on the market at cheap prices. The market will certainly rise and buyers today will be the rich people tomorrow.

I can bet, Bitcoin will be the better investment. Today, many tokens are going to fall even more. many of them will simply die. Do not make a mistake, and pick the best and the most reliable cryptocurrency.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

Bitcoin is the best and all people know this. But there are many good coins also, Monero, Ethereum, Ripple and Cardano. So they all have their place in top 10.
I think altcoin or bitcoin that we buy is the same, because coin-coin is currently experiencing ups and downs, and we also have to know, buying coins also depends on our personal wallet, is it enough to buy or vice versa.
I think it's worth to buy with both side because they are one of the greatest coin that has a potential To fluctuates in higher price but if you a small capital then try first at altcoins while it's affordable and if it's growing then involve with bitcoin.

Today, a professional trader must know how to work both with Bitcoins and altcoins. Naturally, you have to learn how to choose good cryptocurrencies which will give you the better returns in the future.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

Of course , now the best option is to buy bitcoin and wait for the market to turn, because now is not the time to buy altcoins, they can still slightly decrease

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

In fact it is impossible to say which is better in future. But still I think it would be better to buy Bitcoin, because it is the king of all crypto currencies even Ethereum follow him. And due to popularity and biggest almost 52% market cap, i recommend Bitcoin to hold, than it can give us much more profits than any other altcoins.
veter2601

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

When investing in altcoins, you can get a greater profit in a shorter time than when investing in BTC. But the greater the potential profit, the greater the risk of losing their investments.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

Diversify your portfolio and don't put all of your investment in one cryptocurrency. I hold 50 % Bitcoin and 50 % in promising altcoins.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

You asked 2 questions that are different. Whether to buy btc or alts and which can earn a lot. If you are mainly interested in earning a lot, alts are your best bet but they are riskier than investing in btc. Btc is safer investment but may not bring huge earnings.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:25:58 AM

Just do your own research about the coins you want to buy, either it is bitcoin or altcoins.
From my personal opinion, the existing coins like btc, eth, xrp are better and safer to buy because they already have value in the market.
The riskier thing is when you want to buy a new altcoins, you must do tons of research about the project.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

Analogy here is somewhat like coke and water, good to have both. But there's always one better depending on the situation. I for one would like the best of both worlds so I invest in both alt coins and bitcoins. Both side of the cryptocurrency coin is best when you have both at your disposal.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:07:42 AM

I personally will choose altcoin, based on the price comparation between altcoin and bitcoin, i think it will be better to purchase altcoin over bitcoin.
With the same amount of fund, we could get more coins if we purchase atlcoin, and the chance of profit could be higher in altcoin.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:56:04 AM

Altcoin or bitcoin is good and supporting coins to invest. With altcoin has more choices and prices vary. Be careful when buying altcoins, the capabilities possessed by each altcoin are different, don't get stuck on altcoins that are a scam or bad in development. At least you can buy altcoins with a large community level. Bitcoin is very supportive and promising, but it has a price that is far more expensive than altcoin. It doesn't matter if you have enough capital.

Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:00:34 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are very good coins and we all know that these coins have reached the highest price. And if you want to invest now, I hope you can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now you can get low prices because the market is weakening. And investing for the long term will benefit you in the future.

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

I would hold both, because in my opinion, altcoins would give you a better profit, but Bitcoin is more stable at the falling market and it is still the number one crypto currency that exists. Buy both and wait for the green trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: