Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta  (Read 415596 times)
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:30:09 AM

so im going to go ahead and put this out there so that as many people know about it as possible before round 2.

escrow for round 2 will work differently from round 1

Instead of using a spreadsheet to keep up with everything, im actually just going to use the built in functionality of the accounting ledger that is already provided for us by the bitcoin blockchain. There are many advantages. I will not have to do the same work twice for no reason. Also it elimiates the possibility for human error. what this will mean is that if you participate in round 2 you MUST BE ABLE TO SIGN a message with one of the addresses that you send from.

now don't freak out. Its very simple and for anyone who doesn't know how to do this I will personally walk you through every step and teach you how.

im going to be posting this several times to make sure that everyone sees it because the one big drawback to this is that if you send from an exchange or an address that you dont control than you will be donating your coins to me. granted this is a significant drawback but weighed against the advantages I think its worth it.

I suppose that means that is not possibile to send coins
from an exchange directly as it was in the 1st stage?
 Huh

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:38:30 AM

so im going to go ahead and put this out there so that as many people know about it as possible before round 2.

Instead of using a spreadsheet to keep up with everything, im actually just going to use the built in functionality of the accounting ledger that is already provided for us by the bitcoin blockchain. There are many advantages. I will not have to do the same work twice for no reason. Also it elimiates the possibility for human error. what this will mean is that if you participate in round 2 you MUST BE ABLE TO SIGN a message with one of the addresses that you send from.

now don't freak out. Its very simple and for anyone who doesn't know how to do this I will personally walk you through every step and teach you how.

im going to be posting this several times to make sure that everyone sees it because the one big drawback to this is that if you send from an exchange or an address that you dont control than you will be donating your coins to me. granted this is a significant drawback but weighed against the advantages I think its worth it.

Huh

That´s what Anon said. (wrote)
zwang

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:07:50 AM

This coin looks nice. Hope I can get the email give-away.

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:20:11 AM

Seems okay, although I believe early bird should be 25% and 2nd stage should be 17%.  5% isn't enough difference between a blind early bird investment and the 2nd round investment with eXo already in beta.

Agree
Agree

I think so.
I know another IPO called Coinfinder that is a  P2P network constructed by a decentralized exchange platform to provide a non- trusted environment BTC and fiat currency exchange system.
The Early-bird investor's shares were 5 times of the 2nd-stage investor's. Phase 1 was Overheads: 15 BTC, Phase 2 was overheads: 30BTC.

+1 . But i think the percent of mining should be decrease. It just only task six month to mine 55 millions coin . The dumping must be happened

I thought this is a problem.
escrowman

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:24:47 PM

first i will apply for EXO by email give-away
JKBtCn

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:45:06 PM

Can signatures be written from blockchain.info wallets?

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
zwh888

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:50:47 PM

when will beta out?
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:57:27 PM

Can signatures be written from blockchain.info wallets?

they sure can

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:58:38 PM

Huh

that's correct

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:21:07 PM

Huh

that's correct

F**k NO good for me!  Angry
I don't use bitcoin at all I just needed it to buy some NXT and some other alt coins
as nobody wants to accept FIAT therefore I had to open an account on an exchange site
and send from there.

Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:15:55 PM

Also it elimiates the possibility for human error. what this will mean is that if you participate in round 2 you MUST BE ABLE TO SIGN a message with one of the addresses that you send from.
 Huh
that's correct

How to sign message with qt wallet :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxM9_OCQKM
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:50:33 PM

Huh

that's correct

F**k NO good for me!  Angry
I don't use bitcoin at all I just needed it to buy some NXT and some other alt coins
as nobody wants to accept FIAT therefore I had to open an account on an exchange site
and send from there.

i understand this is going to be an inconvenience for some people but i feel very strongly that the benefits outweigh the costs.

its very simple to create a blockchain.info e-wallet. it literally takes less than a minute and you will be able to sign any messages you need from there.

rramires

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:18:41 PM

Huh

that's correct

and send from there.

i understand this is going to be an inconvenience for some people but i feel very strongly that the benefits outweigh the costs.

its very simple to create a blockchain.info e-wallet. it literally takes less than a minute and you will be able to sign any messages you need from there.

Creates a tutorial "SIGN for dummies". I'm afraid to do shit... have money involved.
Smiley
rramires

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:32:18 PM

One thing to think about:
One of the biggest problems is the NXT be tricky to implement in exchange. Was long time stuck in the "dgex" partly because it.
To most successful Exo (or any altcoin 'not clone') would be interesting to have an API for this implementation, preferably making as
close as possible with BTC and all Altcoins clones and a developer responsible for guiding them. Thus the exchanges would add faster.
tooroth

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:10:13 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 08:31:27 PM by tooroth

Hello

The max ammount to invest is 1.5btc, but I didn't read anything about the investment into the two stages. Sorry if it is written yet.

Can the people who invest less than 1.5btc now go to second stage up to 1.5btc or only for one stage?
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:22:37 PM

Huh

that's correct

and send from there.

Creates a tutorial "SIGN for dummies". I'm afraid to do shit... have money involved.
Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S88ciN9DsRk

gs02xzz

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

Huh

that's correct

Can people send you btc from Coinbase .com? I think people are able to send btc with a message at Coinbase.com.
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:27:25 PM

Huh

that's correct

Can people send you btc from Coinbase .com? I think people are able to send btc with a message at Coinbase.com.

i really dont know if you can sign a message from a coinbase account.

does anyone know for sure one way or the other?

gvans

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:35:27 PM

Hello

The max ammount to invest is 1.5btc, but I didn't read anything about the investment into the two stages. Sorry if it is written yet.

Can the people who invest less than 1.5btc now go to second stage up to 1.5btc or only for one stage?

First page:
However all your investments may not exceed in total 1.5 BTC or 50 LTC.

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:48:27 PM

Huh

that's correct

i really dont know if you can sign a message from a coinbase account.

does anyone know for sure one way or the other?

Yes, http://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1392200-where-is-my-wallet-address-

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: