Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby?  (Read 1748 times)
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

I believe that many people do it for the sake of their pleasure and the number of people who regard it as a job is very small now

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

In bounty campaigns the gain depends on many factors, in general it can be said that to become a real job you have to devote much of the day and be lucky enough to receive good payments, otherwise it is a hobby. In my country up to now there are no regulations that tax tokens received from the bounty campaigns
groomsxxx

Activity: 203

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

this can bring a lot of money and I think that this area of activity is quite possible to take for a full-time job

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

I would consider that bounty hunting is a work and not a hobby. A hobby for me is something that I do spontaneously and would enjoy doing it again and again even if I am not getting paid. A work is simply a task that needs to be done hoping for a payment.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

For me it is more of a hobby. One cannot fully rely on bounty hunting to make money and if you are actually doing it then you are probably playing with your life. In my free time I respond to people's queries. Apart from that there is not much I do. I concentrate full time on my corporate job. But, I ensure that I read every news article related to cryptocurrency so that I can make quality posts about them later.
karniilyas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

I only know the new prize of how many months, the first just to fill the spare time, but after I see the prospects and promising results, I think to make it his work.
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

Personally for me, participating in bounty campaigns is more than just a hobby because I spend too much of my time on it, but I still have my job ..
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

For me it was at the beginning more than a hobby, closer to payments it became a profitable hobby, now it became somerthing like a job
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Personally for me, participating in bounty campaigns is more than just a hobby because I spend too much of my time on it, but I still have my job ..
true, beyond any hobby because time and effort is very much for bounty campaign as well as i still have my real job for my daily life. for my own bounty gifts as my profits and bonuses that if for extra money I live this life, thank goodness I can buy a house and car for myself through bounty results.

milada

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

In red a lot of opinions about this;when you start to write for to support a bounty campaign you have to write a consistent stuffs and this take time ,every projects is different ,so can be for someone only a simple hobby,maybe because do not spend all time on the forum and but they know more than others.
For the members that live in a poor countries this is a job,with a signature campaign they can have money for to survive.I am thinking how a signature campaign is important for the people that are not to able to work for whatever reason.This really a great opportunity.
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

If you spend a lot of time on bounty hunting and if you get enough profit to pay all your bills and it’s enough for living, then why not considering it as work?
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

For me, Bounty Hunting is a sideline job for me but not a full time as I have a regular office work. it is better to have a stable income coming especially when there is bearish market sentiment which is very difficult to trade.

quarkchain.io
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

personally for me it is a job and I do not have another,I spend a lot of time on it,more than my friends in the office...

and if you decide to use bounty campaign as your main job then you need to stay focus and choose the right bounty campaign so you can earn many tokens at the end of the ICO. I think it will be interesting if we can earn more money than our friends which working in the office and we can say that we are works too like them but we can earn much money. I think they will think about this and they will want to ask more to us and I am sure that they will be interested to do the same things as we did.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Rastafarian

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

To be a bounty hunter is more or less like a game or an interesting task we undertake. After a hard days work, bounty hunters go and extra mile to search for some promising bounties they can think of. To me, bounty hunting is a hobby which every bounty hunter is entitled to. Last year for instance, I engaged in hunting for some bounties not knowing the ones I chose was a scam one. I would like to draw the attention of hunters that there are at times scam bounties so we should always be on guard.
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Bounty hunting is already my work , my hobby , but most of the time i do this , why ? Because i earn alot in this type of hobby my salary in bounty is bigger than my work but i dont give up my work because i know this is not stable and we should always have a backup plan.

rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

As for me, I would consider signature bounty like a work for me, it way to earn good amount of money considering the rate of dollars to my local currency
Niranjansena01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

I think it depends on each other. Because someone haven't time for that. Then they should do bounty hunting as a hobby. If you have more time, do it as a work. By the way it is good for everyone to do Twitter and facebook bounties for as hobby.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

I think bounty is one of the jobs. Do not you see the system of bounty itself. We follow a bounty, then we choose certain Campaigns, and in each Campaign a certain task with a certain amount of salary as well. So bounty is not just a hobby. In addition, we take time to do the task, is not that also called work?

Actually, i am still a student, so something like this i called  it as a work. Where can i get money easily if not from it?
Thanks

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

Seriously bounty hunting is a work and it is definitely not a hobby because people get some more money on working on the projects as a bounty hunter and the pay they receive is more than their current work in any organisation for that matter. I heard that people have got some near to $2000 in a month for a bounty campaign.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

Bounty is a wonderful occupation, but I think that you need to work on the main job, for many reasons, I just want to protect you, once you take part in several projects you will realize that payments are not always, and if they are, then not always on time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: