Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby?  (Read 1748 times)
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

I think Bounty is all a very fun job doing a job as a paid hobby. Everyone will be different. Some say Bounty is a job, some say bounty is a hobby, And some say Bounty is a job as well as a hobby. If I personally say Bounty is a paid bounty.
mightcoin

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

All the same, for most people this is a hobby, because many people do not have enough time, patience and faith in this matter. For me personally this is a hobby and nothing more. But I know people for whom this work, while full, bringing a stable, good income. I saw one multi-account who has more than 200 thousand dollars on his account ... It's hardly his hobby haha

Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

It´s a new hobby for me but also sometimes a hard work.Mostly after hard work at my main job Grin
Well,lets call it second job.Every day job.Since i started it i never touched any game any more.And i´v played a lot.
Yes,i hope i can earn some coins/money from that job and can leave my main job  Wink
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

the right question,for whom this work is complete,in the morning about the evening,and for whom this is a hobby which people enjoy,it's different for everyone,but I think the key is that people come here just for the fact to earn money,and I think this is Paulino,as money gives freedom of choice.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

Hunting for heads is a good hobby for me, which brings money. In fact, the bounty's company is a great thing, as it may be of interest to newcomers to cryptocurrency.

krinerr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

Now it's more like a hobby, less good projects, payouts are minimized
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

While for me it's a hobby, but in order to get a real profit, you only need to bounty campaigns. I think it’s a good job.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

I also as a bounty hunter, I make it as my side job.
Sometimes I do not get rewarded for what I do, because some factors like, the project is not successful or the project is a scam project.
so now I need to be more selective in choosing a bounty program from a project.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

While for me it's a hobby, but in order to get a real profit, you only need to bounty campaigns. I think it’s a good job.
Doing work on the campaigns is pretty much a hobby for me as well. I don't really care that the pay is going to get larger for most people but since the pay is recognizable by the effort to promote a coin then it's worth it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

It´s a new hobby for me but also sometimes a hard work.Mostly after hard work at my main job Grin
Well,lets call it second job.Every day job.Since i started it i never touched any game any more.And i´v played a lot.
Yes,i hope i can earn some coins/money from that job and can leave my main job  Wink
Yes, passion plus hobbies. This will give us motivation to work and we can work on forgetting to work day and night to make a living. Personally, I see Bounty work as a main job, they generate income for me periodically, not monthly, but a few months earnings are enough to cover my life.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:10:05 AM

Bounty is my full time work now earlier I was doing this as a part time but earlier I was interested in bounty work so I started. Now I love to do bounties. Bounties helps me to earn good amount of money and now I am easily met all my expenditures. I think some people deal online and sell their coins to exchangers and If you know any exchanger personally you can have cash as well from him/her. Even every countries has different different laws and tax rules for crypto earnings. But in my country it's not regulated yet still people are doing it.

ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:13:56 AM

Hunting for bonuses is both a hobby and my job. If I do not like it, then I will not work and income will give me more motivation to win more money if I do not like money. I will be limited to a few.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

Bounty hunting for me is not only a hobby but is a way of living. I've been a bounty hunter since i got here in this forum and it's undeniable that i already earned bitcoin out of doing it. So many bounty hunters here ahead of me that already became rich because of bounty hunting and i have known some (my friends) already.

1hgfd030

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

I have a regular job and treat bounty hunting as a part time job as it gives me the chance to earn more and in fact i saw other people earn more here in crypto than their regular job.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

Maybe it's like a side job for me. I think hobby it's just like something that can make you doesn't feel bored and you will happy to do it just like watching movie or game. It's just like refreshing.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

I believe that its a work that we are able to receive the rewards and earning money. We are promoting a company with their product and we should be more professional and gives the best.
Bebyduhai

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

You know what if you enjoy your work in campaign you will consider it as your hobby and if have fun in working here then you can call it as your hobby. Being a bounty hunter is really funny and exciting. Especially if after all of your little sacrifice you will receive your token as a payment for you efforts and time. It is just like you are working and as well having fun It is really great. As a bounty hunter also after I recieved my tokens I prefer holding it But if I learn a lots about trading and other I will try it as well. Surely it is good and great as well just like when you are participating in bounty campaign.
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

It's just a hobby for me. It's interesting and simple. Also I can earn some money, I think it's very good for hobby.
I think cryptocurrencies it's our future.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

For me personally bounty is a hobby. I can not spend whole day for bounty making post repost and likes...
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

As for me I consider it as a work, because I spet almost all my day in crypto and half of it in bounty's . However it can be just a hobby if you spend 1 hour per day for it. It's up to you my friend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: