Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

All speculations must have an unsafe opportunity. Both in banks and in bitcoins. On bitcoin, we can control loaded with our bitcoin. The hazard, there is no protection against bitcoin and there is no official focal foundation that directs the dissemination of bitcoin. On the off chance that putting resources into a bank at that point there is a national bank that oversees our cash so we don't have the flexibility to control our cash. Other than that, there are numerous establishment that offer protection if happen undesirable things to our cash. It's somewhat of a photo of me so only you can pick the best for you. On the off chance that I for one, I will adjust the interest in the bank and on bitcoin.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

Compared with the proceeds, it is worth investing in bitcoin. In my country, when you deposit more money, the bank will call you to let you invest. Some of these investments are highly risky. At any time, we should not think that banks are a service organization. We should know that banks are the biggest profit making institutions.
shahin_ameen

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:59:55 AM

I think bitcoin is more risky. But in future it will be very very safe.
rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

i think bitcoin better than bank investment and bitcoin is easy to use.but sometimes bitcoin price down that's why risky to invest.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

bitcoin is surely riskier investment than majority of investments through the bank. But it's important to understand that investing through banks, you're giving them your funds to make their profits while they give you only changes from that.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

In as much i am in crypto business I would like to be honest and say that bitcoin is more risky. We are all aware of how volatile digital currencies are and how they can just fluctuate within seconds. The interests than one can gain in bitcoin is very high but he/she stand a chance of losing that gained interests within few minutes later due to the volatility system of cryptocurrencies.
But Banking systems are really poor when it comes to interests on deposits. They invest your money into something, gained much interests but give you just a penny of it. One thing investors are to note is that in the field of investments the higher the interests the higher the risks so you choose either to stay with bitcoin or bank investment.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

Both of them has different levels of risks involved, However, Bitcoins Risk is higher as compared to Bitcoins. The crypto market is generally volatile and very unpredictable and the fact that its not governed makes it even worse as value can be lost so rapidly and there is nothing that can be done about it. Governments manage their risk levels, The levels of reward however is different too, Bitcoins tend to reward more than what the Banks have to offer in terms of interest
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

Compared with the proceeds, it is worth investing in bitcoin. In my country, when you deposit more money, the bank will call you to let you invest. Some of these investments are highly risky. At any time, we should not think that banks are a service organization. We should know that banks are the biggest profit making institutions.

Even in traditional bank there are pros and cons so both are risky. Although Bitcoin is more risky because it is digital money and little carelessness of your private key can caused your investment into vanished.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

In some countries, it is not safe to keep a lot of money in the bank account. You can face many questions. On the other hand, it is true that bitcoin is a very risky investment, but is it quite safe to keep compared to the bank. So, keeping in the bank is more riskier in some countries.

Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

Bank investment  is safe.But Invest on Bitcoin is to ricky. Because it prize goes up and down.But if we saw last five then we see lots of people make a good profits  invest on Bitcoin.Finally I want to say that no rick no gain.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

BTC's investment risk is greater, and the same benefits are higher!
The bank's investment risk is relatively low, but its revenue is also low! Bank savings investing is actually lending money to banks for investment. Banks use your money to make money!
I will choose BTC investment, the bank will bring high profits!
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Yes it is so suspicious if you do bank investment then you will gain a 100% of your capital. But big possibility that you will lose you money. It is like investing in bitcoin it is risky too, you must ready gamble your money and be ready to win or lose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

I think bitcoin investment is more risky than investing in regional banks. because the market for bitcoin sales is often unstable. but it is worth it because in regional banks the advantage of investing is proportional to bitcoin
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

Of course between bitcoin and also banks are more at risk of bitcoin. because the bitcoin itself is very volatile in terms of price, while the bank is guaranteed with the perfume. this is a so-called deposit where we are guaranteed our finances by the bank
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

I'd assume you are from Philippines because I saw that scheme of some banks and some loaning companies here in our country. I didn't experience some of it personally but I saw some in the Television. I'd say bitcoin is more risky compare to bank government but I hate banks because of low annual interest and these schemes they are doing. I'd rather invest my money into bitcoin than let my money sleep in the banks with low interest rate annually.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

Both are extremely risky, bitcoin investments and bank investments are both risky, definitely I'd go over both investments, if its worth the risk then why not invest on both, split your investments then try to determine which is better and which do you think will give you more chance of earning from that investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

Yes you right, if you have big funds in the bank, usually the bank will call you and offer for long-term investment with certain interest, but during that period you can not take your money, for safely I think investment in bank is safer than bitcoin, but for the flexibility and the possibility of big profits in investing I prefer bitcoin
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

Investing is bitcoin is way too risky than investing in bank. In bitcoin, there is always a time the price changes. Whether it goes up or down. But, it has higher profit than investing your money in a bank.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

I would think bitcoin investments, banks have been there for decades, you know they are stable, bitcoin still has to prove itself.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

Bank investments are secured (well, kind of) and low gain as there is no risks (very low risks) involved. Also, such decision depends on your home country, government's approach toward Bitcoin and the sense of people (if most of them feels it's good then it's good) - and some other criteria. so you need to take all these in mind and consider the best one for you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: