Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an expectation of bitcoin recovery from fallen?  (Read 1141 times)
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

I'm sure it will happen, because as we know from years previous years that the increment of bitcoin price from year to year, and it happens after the fall of bitcoin prices. so we all have to calm down because there will be a rainbow after the rain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

It is only people that are new to bitcoin that will think bitcoin will not recover. It is normal for the market to experience fluctuation in price. Bitcoin cannot go up without falling for a while. You better hold if you have some fraction.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

Bitcoin will recover in this no doubt. Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency, every year it will be stronger and stronger. It will be the moment when bitcoins want to own everything.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

Bitcoin will recover in this no doubt. Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency, every year it will be stronger and stronger. It will be the moment when bitcoins want to own everything.
if you study the whole history of growth and decline in the price of Bitcoin, then Bitcoin always returned to its maximum price. Thus, if we have already seen the maximum value of the Bitcoin price at the turn of 20,000 dollars, then I am sure that he will return this price after some time.
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

There is no sign of rapid recovery of bitcoin. At this time, patience is the only thing that can be done. I am very pessimistic that the market may continue to fall for a long time.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

if you study the whole history of growth and decline in the price of Bitcoin, then Bitcoin always returned to its maximum price. Thus, if we have already seen the maximum value of the Bitcoin price at the turn of 20,000 dollars, then I am sure that he will return this price after some time.
I honestly agree, Bitcoin is bound to return to $20K at some point but it's all a matter of when it is going to return to that value again. Let's hope that we begin to see an upward trend in the second half of the way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

All my hopes are set till the end of this horrible year. I'm really expecting a full recovery of BTC value and if possible, a slight raise. I really look forward to the November - December 2018. I hope the scenario would be similar to the last year. If Christmas or Chinese New year disappoint me again, I don't know what will happen to me next.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

In anything negative that happen I should or we always think of positive , I have expectation of bitcoin recovery after fallen, that it will be back to normal, if not this year maybe in the coming years , this could goona happen, there will be a rise and fall of market value , but it will be recovering soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

That's for sure, so that's what keeps me HODL, because I'm optimistic bitcoin prices will continue to grow no matter though sometimes the price hit, because in the end bitcoin will come back better and better than the previous state.
Because with the rising bitcoin price opens up a great opportunity for us to get a lot of profit from selling.
I hope, soon as a whole we can see an increase in the unit price of bitcoin.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

It recovered many times in the past. I'm sure it will recover now once again. Do you ever look at the history of Bitcoin? It had corrections every year and sometimes it was losing close to 80% of its value and a year or 2 later it was on a new high. Recovery is a matter of time, nothing more.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

I really don't care about the crash or even pumps related to bitcoin, I just buy it with my fiat money and hodl because maybe not for lambo but better than fiat anyway.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

Of course, this is definitely expected by everyone. that when prices fall, expect prices to recover. so that all do not lose and profit earned.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

btc recovery and high again which will certainly attract a new amount of investment. In addition, the price of these altcoins will also increase.

Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Me also still hoping that someday it would recover from fallen.. We know that the price at market goes up and down from day to day. Hopefully weeks or two after we can see the changes.
bimbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

There is a big chance that it will recover bitcoin from it's fall,the price is bouncing back and fort and the market is still moving that means that the price of bitcoin is possible to recuperate from its fall.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

I think bitcoin will recovery itself. some time bitcoin is not working on its way we did it profit or loss, by this system some time we can't handle ourselves, we just sold by a vague news.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

Me also still hoping that someday it would recover from fallen.. We know that the price at market goes up and down from day to day. Hopefully weeks or two after we can see the changes.
with the current situation, I doubt if in a few weeks bitcoin prices will rebound again, I think if like this, it will takes months to get the price up again. Because I see so stable right now.
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

any person who invests in bitcoin digital world there will always be hope that bitcoin prices will soon improve and continue to improve.
and which I am sure any price down there will surely be an inflated price. be it sooner or later .
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

I also still strongly believe in bitcoin recovery and will have a higher price again in due time, and I think by the end of the year the price will recover to soar higher than the peak price by 2017.

I agree with your opinion, it has a lot of truth

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

Yes, i am also believed that bitcoin will be recover soon.Now bitcoin again down below 8000$ last time pump 10000$ and many people think bitcoin will be 15000 soon.But again dump and people afraid for bitcoin price dumping and i have seen some people sell their bitcoin and other asset.Bitcoin is the most important coin for cryptocurrency so its price must be grown and i am waiting for this year and then take a decision

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀