Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an expectation of bitcoin recovery from fallen?  (Read 1141 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:53:16 AM

Yeah absolutely my faith is always believe that bitcoin will rise again, this just the challenge tho, just remember the first price of bitcoin then till they can reach current price. It will be there are so many new things and knowledge come in the near future I think. So just stay tuned.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sakahayang

Activity: 414

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

Believe it is important that you do not lose in the future. bitcoin will return as late as 2017, but no one knows the timing. you just need to be patient and remain optimistic
Revprojects

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

In the short term, I think soon the price will reach the bottom and unfold. In the long term, I think that undoubtedly we will see new highs.
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

It will surely grow to a higher level again, but it will not come so soon, at least bitcoin has been on the decline.Perhaps this bear market will last for a long time, and even this year's market will continue to fall.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

That's the thing all bitcoiners are expecting to happen. That's everyones wish. I think nobody here doesn't want bitcoin to recover after a great fall.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

i think,Now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the bubble of falling prices will soon be fired and you will benefit again.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

Yes, sure! I believe in the great potential of Bitcoin and its great future on our market. It will be more popular than dollar one day. Everyone will understand how it is great to use btc as it is the digital gold

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will go up again. All that is just normal movement. Movement up and down is only part of the fluctuations so I can not see the concern that it will decrease and sooner or later it will make the movement more upward. But this time we do it quietly because everything will be okay in the future. Cool
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:40:01 PM

I hope too,i always pray that oneday bitcoin will rise again.I believe in the great potential of Bitcoin and its great future on our market. It will be more popular than dollar one day. Everyone will understand how it is great to use btc as it is the digital gold.And in the future it become more demand all over the world.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

Yes hundred percent that i am believing that bitcoin will recover from continues falling to rising the value because if we consider or if we looking what happen last year it almost same that before the end of year after the how many months of the value fall an then before the end of year it rise continues and we didn't expect that happening so that right now its happening again the falling but believing or not it will recover again before the year end.

Fallen is just a trend in business but actually bitcion is not fall only low in price yes I am believing to rise again time is still running community is increasing  so they must joined here for thier living.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

Well I do believe too that bitcoin will recover.

It has fallen again with -$100 for this time. I was expecting for some great gain at this time but I failed by the moment I have checked the price of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

Of course, i think that the bitcoin price will soon recover and will start to rise because bitcoin is the number one in the crypto currency market, bitcoins are supported by a very large number of people, in bitcoin is invested by large financial companies, bitcoin has great potential for growth.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

yes of course, I have no reason to doubt of bitcoin. bitcoin will recover but may be it will take a longer time and we should wait for that. don't lose your hope in bitcoin so bitcoin will make our hope come true. don't sell your bitcoin when the price go down and if you have enough money you can buy it when the price down, it will help bitcoin price to go up again.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:16:49 PM

Of course, bitcoin prices sometimes rise sometimes also go down. It's already Ordinary, and it's happened a lot. Bitcoin does not always have a high price tag, and Bitcoin does not always suffer, believing that bitcoin will recover, and have a very high value in the future.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Since from the conception of bitcoin from year 2008 the value of bitcoin already increase so much and its very incomparable. Yes, bitcoin drops from around 19K usd to around 7K USD today but it was 0.0003 I guess around year 2008. Imagine the increase. I know it will continue to increase in coming months or years. It will continue to serve for the better.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:16:21 AM

I believed what you said it will not continue to drop but of course it will rise again step by step just wait and watch the market price. Right now a lot of people panic selling because a lot of news like USA will ban digital currencies.

#Support Vanig
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:17:49 AM

As for now, Bitcoin is in a low. However, it is normal for a certain currency to have it's low points. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile compared to fiat. In fiat, dollars go low too, but it won't go over hundreds of dollars. One of the most extreme case was when the Brexit happened. Pounds monetary value displayed extreme 31-yr low even lower than the US crisis.

On that aside, cryptocurrencies have different characteristics than fiat, in lieu with this, you can just say that it's not "crypto-season". I also believe that the price will go up the next months.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:20:52 AM

I always believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen. Because every person who have bitcoin right now they dont allow bitcoin vanished in no reasons..
 Thats why we still hoping that it will recover, and no matter what happen it will recover so we can enjoy our bitcoin..

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:25:41 AM

A real invester will definitely study first prior to his investment or spending his hard earned money. If we are going through the history of the bitcoin prices for the past eight years we will find that the present price of +7K USD not a fallen price .It is an average good price.  But the bitcoins demand and its usefulness is increasing globally then its price is increasing accordingly. By considering its usefulness world wide its popularity has increased because of its certain attractive features and people are still investing on it with confidence so bitcoin price can reach to  any heights near future.
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:39:02 AM

My expectation about bitcoin from fallen, it will recover and everyone who have bitcoin now they dont allow bitcoin will gone with no reasons because they give their best hardwork to have a bitcoin. And bitcoin can recover.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: