Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an expectation of bitcoin recovery from fallen?  (Read 1145 times)
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:38:12 AM

patience is the only thing that can be done. I am very pessimistic that the market may continue to fall for a long time because I think there is no sign of fast recovery of bitcoin. At this time
ayambawang

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

yes it is also what I expect, and it may happen, many factors that affect tapir no one knows about the future, hopefully better

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:28:11 AM

yes it is also what I expect, and it may happen, many factors that affect tapir no one knows about the future, hopefully better

Yes of course,  not only an expectation but i'm pretty sure that the recoveries happen soon. Althrough at this point the price is going up by a little. We don't hesitate by the power of bitcoin because we can see by the history of it. Just think positive and wait for the moment that bitcoin give you the profits you want.
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

Movements of ups and downs are indeed part of his fluctuations, so I do not see any concern that he is declining, and sooner or later he will again improve traffic.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:34:36 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!
Do you need to memorize this?rise and fall is normal in cryptocurrency because the prices is volatile so i mean here is never be affected when price drops because for sure it will followed by growth only take some time to made it but still it will
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:35:05 AM

I also believe bitoin will recover from the fall in price sonest and it will rise big again. so many factors has affected this currency negatively, such as fake news, ban, lack of regulations and some bitcoiners losing confidence in their investment. If all these factors can be dealt with the price will rise again. Many that has lost hope will smile again.
Absolutely yes that's what I'm keeping into my mind ever since I've been in this kind of system. I always believe that bitcoin will rise up no matter what the situation is. I always told my self that bitcoin will go high because it is capable. Looking at the history I know that bitcoin is going high again and will be up from its fall.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

This may happen in the future. but i think it will not come soon. Bitcoin prices are on a downward trend with negative news about it. I think it will take some time for prices to rebound.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!
Truth be told, you don't sound like you are convinced that bitcoin will recover from this plunge. But it will. In medicine, the medics would refer to something called, "Medical Record" to treat a patient. In business, that same thing could be referred to as "Historical Data" That is what the OP should be looking at to make his affirmation that Bitcoin will definitely recover.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

there is a difference, between I want to believe and it will happen in ..
so if we speaking just for fun, yeap, I want to believe that bitcoin will recover soon, but if we are back to real life, it still about 7k )) so let's wait and see what happens tomorrow..
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

Yes i still believe too that bitcoin will recover from fallen and because bitcoin is always the dominant currency so the chance of increasing bitcoin is hundred percent price is go up.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:16:19 AM

yes, I personally still trust 100% bitcoin.
and I'm still very confident that in the future bitcoin will go up again, now I still hold my bitcoin, and will never sell it until the price goes back up. even soaring as we all expect.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:42:14 AM

That's right, I personally might even all people will believe that bitcoin will recover. Just like the year 2017 bitcoin recovered and increased around November and December, of course we all hope it will return again this year.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

That bitcoin will recover and conquer new heights is a fact, now the main thing is not to lose time and, if possible, it is necessary to increase the amount of BTC in your portfolio.  I believe that Alts should grow first because many projects are currently scheduled for updates, due to their growth and you need to earn BTC.

Manue_77Smith

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

I think Bitcoin will recover well soon.
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

I still believe that in the near future Bitcoin will rise again, because for all the time it performs like that, I think it is a normal rise, the rise and fall is really part of the fluctuation, so it is impossible to see the panic again, will decrease quickly or very slowly for that growth, so at some point will make a better movement again.
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

I still believe that in the near future Bitcoin will rise again, because for all the time it performs like that, I think it is a normal rise, the rise and fall is really part of the fluctuation, so it is impossible to see the panic again, will decrease quickly or very slowly for that growth, so at some point will make a better movement again.

Slowly but surely bitcoin will have its major comeback from deep down in the market today. I believe in BTC and its capacity to comeback and make noise again in the market. Bitcoin has a bright future as I expect and predict, don't sell your bitcoins yet, hold it and its worth to wait. Last year bitcoin has very great performance that excite many investor and traders day by day. I do believe that it will happen again, BTC will be rise, up and will excite us more again in the near future.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

I also hope the bitcoin will rise higher. in the previous month bitcoin has decreased in price very far, so I hope in July the price of bitcoin and altcoin can gradually recover back.
investors have held back all the coins they own because they do not want to sell at a cheap price, I think investors also want all crypto currencies recovered.

Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

I'm definitely hoping. I think bitcoin has been immuned to this kind of situation and will be able to have a good revert soon. I'd never lose hope in terms of bitcoin's market strokes.

endlings

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

There is definitely confidence in Bitcoin.
Winter is coming to an end. Spring is coming soon.
We need to be ready to accept the era of Bitcoin.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

yes, I believe bitcoin will keep recover and don't drop to low below $6k
and I wish it will stable around 10k. recently when it tried to reach 10k there are huge sell orders and it drops to the current price around $7k5

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: