Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an expectation of bitcoin recovery from fallen?  (Read 1141 times)
Polina Malina

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

I, too, can not understand what is happening with bitcoin. Looking at the chart, nothing positive can not be seen yet. We will believe in the best!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

I completely agree with you, but we all know that bitcoin is needed and its price will grow. I believe that this will be beneficial for whales, so I believe that the price of bitcoin will be much higher than now.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

I bought bitcoin in the early 2017, so i'am still in profit actually.
Looking at the current market situation makes me think that we won't reach past heights in the near future, too much people lost money by selling in minus after January price peaks, so i guess we will have to wait till the new crypto hype comes.
Still i believe that in the next 3-5 years bitcoin and the whole crypto market will be growing, because now it's clearly visible that institutional investors and people from Wall Street want to join in.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

This is not the first time Bitcoin has experienced dips in market price. Over the years since the inception of Bitcoin, one thing is well established about Bitcoin and that is, Bitcoin always recovers on the crypto market. I will not be surprise to see Bitcoin hit another all time record by the end of this year.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Dne work

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

yes, anything can happen in life so i hope bitcoin could magically regain its strength, too!

I believe that bitcoin will recover from that downturn, and it will grow even higher. Nothing falls here, it is not the fall of bitcoin from its standard normality value, this is what makes bitcoin the most appealing technology because nothing loses, resurrection and fall will benefit us all here. Because I saw at last year's inverst peak so amazing that I was so confident that bitcoin would return to normal again.
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

The rise is still feasible for this year but the max I see bitcoin hitting this year is still the 10,000$ mark. The stringent rules guarding and guiding the cryptocurrency markets is really having its toll on the bitcoin price value. But the characteristics of the cryptocurrency markets will still help the bitcoin to breakthrough some areas soon.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

Of course the price of bitcoin will reverse, I think the current price fluctuation only the correction of markets, when the trend change then price will go up, big investors are waiting to enter in the market when they get the best time, I think this year end bitcoin price will go up and by next year I am expecting above $20k, if bitcoin price will go up sure all other crypto currency will be follow it,the changes in bitcoin price will be good for other crypto currency
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

That's the true nature of bitcoin, because bitcoin is designed that way from the beginning. The value of bitcoin's very volatile alias unstable and most users believe, if the value of bitcoin longer surely the price will be higher due to reduced supply and this condition commonly occurs in bitcoin.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

my expectation on bitcoin never breaks out, i think bitcoin can go back up like before, that's why i keep hold and collect bitcoin then wait till when bitcoin back up, it may take time to wait but i think bitcoin will recover and increase again at that time short, no need to worry about the decline that occurred
queenlaurel

Activity: 182

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

Its bitcoin, it flunctuates. The price goes down and comes back up and most definitely it will grow. I have a high expectation in Bitcoin because lots of people are getting into it. The price won't stay fallen for long, it will recover and it's going to be a good rise.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

My faith in the bitcoin is always strong and about the issue on the fall of bitcoin,well,nothing fallen in here,this is not a fall of bitcoin rather than a part of its normality,this is what makes bitcoin to be the most interesting technology because no one is loser,the rise and fall will both poster a benifit to all of us here.keep the faith always.

So am i, it is not because its fallen doesn't mean it can came back again. If you saw the bitcoin graph . You'll always see how fast bitcoin recovery can do.

napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

I only have hope, hopefully this year the price of bitcoin can exceed the highest price of last year because now bitcoin is increasingly difficult to obtain.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

Well, as of now i can say that the price of bitcoin is very low compare for the last six months. I think this is normal because bitcoin price from the start is very volatile, we do not know when the price of it become increase as like before, we are all hoping to increase the price.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

Yes, i do believe that bitcoin will recover from the price of it now, there are many investors still holding their bitcoin because they also believe that one of this day bitcoin will increase and no worry about it even the price now is down. Hope for the immediate price hike.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

I also hope so. Because bitcoin has been on the bottom for a long time already. Most likely, by the end of the year the rate should go up well.
Yawuu

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Bitcoin has proven to be one of the most strongest currencies in the world. Nothwithstanding all the hatred people have shown towards bitcoin, it continues to remain stronger and no sign of dying. I always believe that bitcoin will bounce back and will reach a record price before the year ends. The fall in price now should be to our advantage to continue buying more.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

Well of course, just like what it did last year, still we are placing our hope that someday bitcoin price will goes up and will shine again so that many people would want to invest or to trust bitcoin again. Well the other cryptocurrencies might go with the same flow as bitcoin will did since they are still relying on it. It will be good for investors and collectors because they might get a big or a great amount of profit once it is done by the digital currency world.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

Bitcoin has proven to be one of the most strongest currencies in the world. Nothwithstanding all the hatred people have shown towards bitcoin, it continues to remain stronger and no sign of dying. I always believe that bitcoin will bounce back and will reach a record price before the year ends. The fall in price now should be to our advantage to continue buying more.

Yes ofcourse, bitcoin prove its existence that it is one of the strongest currency in the world and it is not it's first time to fall anyway, by the time bitcoin experienced crisis it was able to bounce back.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

Of course I do still believe that bitcoin will bounce back and it is normal because bitcoin is very volatile so the price will never comes up always, But for sure bitcoin will rise again and it will surpass our expectations so hold and be patience.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

I have always been a bitcoin beleiver since  the past 2 years, I have Incsted in it and gained alot from it. Bitcoin experience these kind of fall but will always come back strong. The reason why I say that is because bitcoin has the characteristics of the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: