Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an expectation of bitcoin recovery from fallen?  (Read 1142 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:53:43 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!

No matter how dip the market price today, cryptocurrency will be always increasing its value again due to the volatility of the market so never stop holding your coin and keep on investing when there is a chance.
Of course I am expecting that in the near future bitcoin will regain its previous highest position. This dip is for the time being and will end soon. Then good days will start and the investors will be happy from their investment. Don’t be panic and wait for good times to come. If you have lost some money, it will be recovered with the raise in the price. wait a little more.
Most of the investors have good expectation from bitcoin price and therefore they are holding bitcoin even in such critical situation, they are hopeful that bitcoin price will take a uturn and will hopefully start increasing its price once again. There is no doubt that bitcoin price will return and will increasing its price but no one know that when is it going to happen.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

Bitcoin price and almost all the market are working controlling and managing with some trends, Bitcoin price has great movements and these movements allow you to predict to patient to ability to understand and to give you a new chance to earn more, I think it is compulsory that bitcoin price in next coming days will go to the moon no confirmation the exact time and period but it is pretty sure that it will again boost and go to the moon again,

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover from fallen,and it will grow up to the higher again.how about you?!
Yes, I do expect a rebound from bitcoin after the fall. Not only me because I am pretty sure many of us still believes that bitcoin will fully recover after this big fall. Bitcoin has a huge potential in the market despite what is trend right now, investors are still holding on to bitcoin and there is no doubt bitcoin will rise again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

Yes, I do expect a rebound from bitcoin after the fall. Not only me because I am pretty sure many of us still believes that bitcoin will fully recover after this big fall. Bitcoin has a huge potential in the market despite what is trend right now, investors are still holding on to bitcoin and there is no doubt bitcoin will rise again.

There are still a lot of us who believe that btc will recover and get to it's previous high but i'm not making the mistake of expecting when. It'll come i'm sure and we just have to be patient enough to wait for that time regardless of how long it'll take

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

that was everyone hopes i think, this is normal from the trend i have researched for several years on bitcoin price. after going high in the end of 2017 until the beginning of 2018 and after Q1 bitcoin's price should fall but hopefully it will not fall under $5800. it will going stagnant until 2021 my prediction bitcoin will rise again in the beginning of Q3 2021 it will happen the same as what happened in the end of 2017. so, now is very good time to add your bitcoin with a suitable price.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

I agree with you, that bitcoin will increase again cuman we stay meunggu time .. but sure will experience increase, this just test for all. be patient and always on.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

I do believe that market recovery is bound to happen within Q4 of 2018. It will not forever be on a downward trend neither on an uptrend, the volatility will always be there unless regulation takes place for crypto. The exponential growth of crypto currency universe throughout these years have been very promising and whatever happens in the market, make sure we always have a decision ready to be triggered.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

There are still a lot of us who believe that btc will recover and get to it's previous high but i'm not making the mistake of expecting when. It'll come i'm sure and we just have to be patient enough to wait for that time regardless of how long it'll take
I'm hopeful that bitcoin can bounce back from crash. If you're aware of what affects market movements and what causes the massive change or drop in price, then it would no longer be surprising. It may be hard to predict the exact time when it will rise again, but I'm sure it can survive and can potentially continue to grow.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:09:56 AM

Bitcoins will always recover because the market is volatile, you should not worry about the market price today because the market is just giving different people the chance to invest since the market price of bitcoins is going very expensive for a long time.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:50:19 AM

it is the hope and confidence of everyone who is still here, keeping my coins is a sign that I remain confident that bitcoin will increase.
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

I have a bit of hope for bitcoin though it's a bit of a bitcoin price drop of $6k now in 2018 but my hope is strong because of what I've read in forums and analysts with good news at the price of bitcoin and they have hit the $15k and I've heard that news I'm really looking forward to investing.
westlake4

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

I'm hopeful that bitcoin can bounce back from crash. If you're aware of what affects market movements and what causes the massive change or drop in price, then it would no longer be surprising. It may be hard to predict the exact time when it will rise again, but I'm sure it can survive and can potentially continue to grow.

Bitcoin price has crashed for 6 months continue, so it will recover soon in July or August, the buying volume increasing slowly nearly mean there're many investors start investing in bitcoin again.
hynext

Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover soon. Patience is in need to this falling of bitcoin but someday the prices may rise again. It's hard to predict when will going up or fall. I think, next year will be the great year of bitcoin.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

Bitcoin is a big coin that will never end, I think the bitcoin price is going too high almost at 19k and now is the correction period I hope in the future the price will return to the moon and will touch over 19k price in the future. Bitcoin has a lot of ups and downs in history, as you look at and observe bitcoin prices in history than you can make decisions by understanding their value
KorakPawon

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

I firmly stressed about bitcoin, because I was convinced that bitcoin would rise again but only time, and I would be patient that day.
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

With the acceptance from South Korea regarding the distribution and use of bitcoin in its country. bitcoin is on the verge of being accepted in many of the countries worldwide and also the big businesses out of which many fortune companies have already accepted the inevitable, this will continue till global legitimacy.
aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

There are a lot of traders and big investors and predictors who are watching, observing the market they have a good idea about the full movement of bitcoin and they have a great prediction of bitcoin high price in long-term future and they are prediction this is the best time to enter in the market and the great chances to earn more and more money in future,

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

Bitcoin will rise for sure considering its market value and the increasing capitalization of the cryptocurrency market but this might take some time considering the downtrend that has occurred in the past couple of months, as bitcoin enters Europe as an accepted currency , the price will recover again.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:39:30 AM

Bitcoin price and almost all the market are working controlling and managing with some trends, Bitcoin price has great movements and these movements allow you to predict to patient to ability to understand and to give you a new chance to earn more, I think it is compulsory that bitcoin price in next coming days will go to the moon no confirmation the exact time and period but it is pretty sure that it will again boost and go to the moon again,

We are with many expectations in the market and the market took a lot of time to recover that is why we are looking and feeling sad and disappointed but this is not the solution. We should invest more in this current market to increase our collections and this will benefit us and will give us the huge returns according to out collection. If the collection is more then we will get more profit of it.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

The future of cryptocurrency lies in its wide adoption on the international platform by governments, currently, bitcoin ethereum and many others are facing constant hindrances by the governments of the world however with the population accepting bitcoin, cryptocurrency will thrive as an international currency,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: