Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:26:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or litecoin  (Read 1612 times)
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:12:55 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 10:31:29 PM by Master of Shitcoins

Litecoin is interesting now, seems to be very undervalued to me. I'm sure, Bitcoin will stay strong and if Bitcoin is strong it's also a good time for Litecoin, because it's more similar like Bitcoin than other Altcoins, especially the POS ones.

But honestly I have to admit that I know almost nothing about NEO. Maybe this is also a reason it is not in the first line of many crypto investors

Let's tame all shitcoins!
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:19:56 AM

As both are really good altcoins and investing anyone of them is not a bad option. Litecoin is at rock bottom price at the moment and it is a good investment for short and long term.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:24:05 AM

I recommend to choose NEO, because NEO is obviously its platform is almost the same as the ETH platform, although it does not exceed it. and the rate is good enough for NEO. NEO platform is now beginning to develop

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:12 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.

which I see from many of its people and investors I heard that Litecoin and NEO have the same good market and so I have more NEO for having big supporters and for Litecoin I am less interested in this coin
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:45 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
For the long term I chose Neo, and for quick profit I also chose Neo
Litecoin that has a high enough price NEO will be very capable to have a much more advanced development again in the future. because for Litecoin itself is a very capable coin to be reliable in the future. besides that with Litecoin is very capable to keep get development enough increase from time to time and able to give the opportunity to make it big enough profit in the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

I think I chose neo because neo has advanced technology and now has a very large community in the crypto market.
I believe that this project will be able to compete very competently with the ETH project and,
I further believe that Neo has a bright future and will continue to grow.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:00:50 AM

I recommend you stop thinking about "what coin will get me rich quickly" because that will never turn out right.

The fundamental thing about crypto that you need to be aware of, is that it is extremely volatile.
Picking a coin based off it's quick, short term gain will inevitably just have you going around in circles and not reaching the heights you truly want.

First off, the coin has to outperform btc.
Not just short term but we are talking over a 1 year period.
Look at 2017, how many coins actually outperformed bitcoin over the span of a year.
Not as much as people would think.

Also, you need to be looking at what type of coin/token it is.
NEO and litecoin are so different and not necessarily competitors to each other.
You should be looking at similar coins and then hedging them against each other.

So like NEO and ETH or LTC and BCH or something like that.
Very good thought! I had a concern about NEO and you have clarified something about what I thought about NEO and it has made me reflect that I should study more about the coins that interest me, about Litecoin although I follow Charlie Lee I admire him as I would say like a celebrity more than for his project "for now".  Smiley I like his style and the way he communicates with the community. As I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies, I have only begun to learn with ethereum and the world of the Altcoins.

It makes sense to me when you classify the coins as follows: "So like NEO and ETH or LTC and BCH or something like that". This agrees with the opinion of other participants when they mention that NEO is growing in the Marketplace, we can verify it with the growth of projects at present.

There is a lot to learn in the world Crypto is extremely volatile since the beginning has been its nature. Only the time and progress achieved by developers, experts, the community and the ecosystem will allow us to see how much we have achieved.

ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

We now know that there are many types of digital coins, including anchor and litecin. NEO  is the first non-profit electronic money dispersion and blockchain community project in China. NEO was born with the purpose of using blockchain technology and digital identification technology to digitize physical assets o like neo more
Om George Kesurupan

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:13:28 AM

Neo and Litecoin are good coins and have their respective advantages but among the two, I now prefer Neo because I think the Neo future is brighter, armed with advanced technology, I'm sure neo will be bigger in the future.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

I'd buy the cheaper among the two. Its NEO, apart that its cheaper, its platform is also much better than ETH, I think this token can kill the larger platform when its truly going to be used by developers. Neo also offers dividends thru the GAS distribution which is what is going to be used upon sending the NEO. This NEO is going to be better for the holders.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:31:17 AM

I prefer Litecoin, because I think Litecoin is better than NEO.
Marsyam

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:34:52 AM

in my opinion, I prefer NEO rather than Litecoin every day.
They have very valuable ICO and incredible community support ,
and a very unique project and have excellent potential for Ethereum.

bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:35:22 AM

if for a quick gain i just suggest neo. because eth is a long term investment.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

Of course NEO is the clear winner in these both. Litecoin doesn't stands a chance to survive in this competitive market. Just think of why are you going to pay fees for transactions and wait for confirmations when there are DAG coins with free and instant transactions. Also there doesn't seems to be much development happening for Litecoin.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:58:13 AM

litecoin is one of the oldest coins and the technology is outdated, I prefer Neo because I believe the future of Neo is brighter, neo development is very good and more popular, I think is perfect for my investment.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

I prefer NEO because the underlying technology of NEO is excellent.
And NEO has a huge community of support.

yes I agree with you. Neo bow is blossoming and I believe it will grow big as the support of the community is strong and is growing rapidly. So the future of Neo is very promising. I'll fo for NEO.  I don't really much to say about litecoin but I don't it can compet with other coins.
child face

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

I prefer NEO and asian currencies in general, in my opinion they have more chances to be in top-100 for example than russian coins or so
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

NEO is the first cryptocurrency born in China, it has a highly professional development team, a great support community. I believe that this project will be able to compete very competently with ETH projects and similar projects.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

For now, I will prefer to choose or invest in NEO. NEO is a new altcoin that presents the smart-contract platform likely the ETH. This altcoin also has an excellent technology that can make faster and cheaper transaction. Additionally, the team behind this project always tried to manage and control the progress of this coin. The price is also still low and we can make it as a long investment.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
lisa_john

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:38:01 AM

As I know, NEO is a platform to build apps on, and LTC is a pure currency, so they are essentially aimed at completely different areas of the market. Thus, choosing coins also depends on you. For me, I prefer NEO. It is just getting started, and with the backing it has in China. Now, the more that apps are built on it, the more that people will need to buy NEO to swap for the tokens of those ICOs built on it. So I think it is really potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: