Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:20:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or litecoin  (Read 1612 times)
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.

Litecoin is known as the coin that suitable for mining. I don’t clearly know why but LTC is mined by many farms that located in northern China for example. So I prefer Litecoin, just because it is more popular.
muathuvang0099

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

if I definitely choose Litecoin, because the price will be higher in the future than the price of NEO.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Here I will start the first by telling you that cryptos is not a rich fast market for now, ask anyone who has succeeded in cryptos, that person will tell us how cryptos takes time and patience long enough, then for your question , if it is I will invest more in neo because I believe neo will have a brighter future.
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.

to better invest in litecoin because it is higher than NEO and it's one of the most well-known and has a wallet for it to make you more litecoin if you choose litecoin.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

If you are thinking of buying this or that coin, I would have bought 50/50. And only then would I conclude which is better)
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

I like to think that bitcoin is gold and litecoin is silver and I have been using both coins for years but if we are talking about investment go with NEO, it is cheaper than litecoin and it has big potential to become big thus it uses proof of stake so you can get few gas, unfortunately not many as early investors. It is Chinese ethereum, give it a time to grow  Wink
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

to better invest in litecoin because it is higher than NEO and it's one of the most well-known and has a wallet for it to make you more litecoin if you choose litecoin.

Agree. Litecoin has a higher valuation than NEO and it has been around for as long as I remember. LTC is one of the oldest altcoins in existence, allowing it to be strong and resilient against external attacks. It's most often compared as silver to Bitcoin's gold, therefore it could go a lot higher in the long term.

On the other hand, NEO is relatively new in the crypto space but it brings promising tech to the blockchain industry. With its smart contract capabilities, its functionalities could be easily expanded unlike Litecoin.

Nevertheless, only time will tell which of these cryptocurrencies will surpass one-another towards becoming the most widely used coin in the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

I definitely choose NEO because the NEO can say Ethereum from China.

a lot of NEO community and great support, such as its finance and its network strength.

may be different again from Litecoin, because I admit I do not understand Litecoin.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Litecoin ForTheWin!

Except NEO has better hype I think, but I also think whatever flies high, usually falls faster...  I don't like NEO because they have a shutdown button..

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

Why not both of them? Still, both the two coins have great potential. I think NEO is a better choice because of the reasons such as the support of the Chinese government, the new icos, the great potential it has. NEO platform is faster and much more developed than ETH platform. Many ICOs switched the platform towards NEO. Litecoin is a good coin too but you can make more money with NEO. Price is also good and within short time, it will be growing fast.
If Neo keeps getting people from Asia investing in it and not anywhere else then it will just stay the same or dump.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

I definitely choose NEO because the NEO can say Ethereum from China.

a lot of NEO community and great support, such as its finance and its network strength.

may be different again from Litecoin, because I admit I do not understand Litecoin.
For some reason I also like neo more. I believe that this is a more promising crypto currency, which will have a very important role in the future. In addition, smart contracts are a big advantage for neo.  Wink
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

litecoin is just a coin . it has no other features . it copied bitcoin . neo is ethereum in china . many high quality projects were launched on the neo platform . for example , ontology , key , epiphany . it will show strong energy , this year .
AlbertoMelo

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

For a quick profit is very hard to speculate , but if we are talking something around 10-20% I'd put my bet on NEO

I'd put my bet on NEO also to the long run, expecting something around 300-500% by the end of the year, for LTC I'd expect on the same time 200-300%.

For longer I'd stick with NEO again as you'd also get some airdrops and GAS, the LTC forks don't look promissing
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Now we are in bear market season, now any coin dont mover more than 10% now is good time to stay at bitcoin and to dont buy anything but after that u can share your portfolio to 50% and u can invest both, no one cant know which one is going to give u more profit.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

I tend to think there are more suitable coins for comparable analysis. For instance, I believe LTC is better to match against BTC while ETH is a more appropriate comparison for NEO. If you see that needs (value store or transfer, ICO participation and capital raising, etc.) satisfied by a main coin (BTC or ETH, in this case) are sustainable, i.e. it is expected to see growing demand on that in the future, and a minor coin (LTC or NEO) is ready to satisfy these needs in a more efficient way, there are good chances for these coins price growth. Just buy and hold them.

poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

Firstly, I think both of ethereum and litecoin are successful and promising altcoins. But for me, neo can be a better option, because I think it has a good potential to be a real competitor of ethereum and also bitcoin. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

We saw large-scale sales of crypto currency in many markets, including NEO and Litecoin, both are long-standing Chinese favorites. Many accurately determine the situation as a market reaction to the resumption of the Chinese government's regulation of the crypto-currency space, including the ban on ICO. This fact seriously affected the price of the crypto currency, at the time of writing, the cost of the NEO went up to $ 20. If you have not bought NEO yet, this is a good entry point.

richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Litecoin for sure, the price of LTC is already $120.45 as for today, it's a very great amount from LTC, i do believe that LTC will keep rising and will reach $200-350 soon, it's just the matter of time until it happens
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

Firstly, I think both of ethereum and litecoin are successful and promising altcoins. But for me, neo can be a better option, because I think it has a good potential to be a real competitor of ethereum and also bitcoin. Smiley
I also choose NEO instead of LTC because it has many practical applications and currently its price is very cheap, if you invest long term then NEO will bring better profit. NEO is developing platforms for many ICO projects so NEO's community is growing day by day and it promises to compete directly with ETH.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

For the long term I chose Neo, and for quick profit I also chose Neo
despite the NEO's continuing developments and Litecoin's decline, I remain with Litecoin. because indeed for Litecoin this is a coin that continues to grow and become a coin that increases in the future. because with its development is able to make the price up and become expensive going forward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: