Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or litecoin  (Read 1604 times)
mars1245

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

For me it is neo
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:52:31 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.

that I see these two coins are equally good and so I prefer Litecoin because I know this coin a few weeks ago has decreased and I want to invest in Litecoin because then I can help this coin to return stable and profitable

piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:50 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.

According to this. NEO is a very good coin of the ICO journey to date this coin is highly reckoned in exchange even though Litecoins are actually better than NEO and NEO has always been my first choice. NEO is the first cryptocurrency born in China, it has a highly professional development team, a great support community. do not delay the time to do it before you regret later.

infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:13:26 AM

I see both of them as a succesful project and investing in both of them will make you profit
I agree with you. Investing money in both of them will never make us regret. NEO and litecoin are different but they can all bring money to the people. THerefore, try to invest them while they are still cheap. In the next few years, I believe that it is hard for us to buy cheap litecoin or neo

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

For a quick profit, I will choose other altcoins. But if these conditions of the job, better NEO. This altcoin has a smaller capitalization and a lower price, with a lot of talk around it lately.
although Litecoin had decreased, Litecoin price never touched the price of NEO. so the price remains high and still able to experience the development. so having a Litecoin and still supporting it is the right choice and making it the main thing compared to other coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

I choose both. I appreciate the potential of NEO and LTC. I also believe that its price will increase. So I hold them long.
rightnowwe

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:23:00 AM

I see both of them as a succesful project and investing in both of them will make you profit
I think that Litecoin is the more successful project because people been trying to use it for transactions more than NEO.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:26:35 AM

Both are fantastic campaigns, because they both provide short term profits on a very fast mode.
In todays market, litecoin does have the upper hand. but in reality Neo has more value and the tendency to soar higher in the near future.

I would implore  if you simply can get both Neo and litecoin and then savor the profits together.
that way, you don't feel sorry for not buying one over the other
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

In my view, NEO is still my choice, because NEO is a coin that has great prospects and very good coins.
NEO grows well and deserves long-term investments.

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

that I see these two coins are equally good and so I prefer Litecoin because I know this coin a few weeks ago has decreased and I want to invest in Litecoin because then I can help this coin to return stable and profitable

if I choose both coins, then I will choose NEO because it already has its own platform. so of course I prefer NEO. although litecoin also has a large volume in the market, but Neo much more shine
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

I know both coins are great altcoin in today's market. But the in case of investing and to get profit quickly i am preferrable in two coins in just a matter of having potentailly coin, profitability and cheaper coins in regards to there per value.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Both of it has a unique value. I would choose both of NEO and Litecoin.
NEO can be used as ICO platform, Litecoin only for currency. So, I think you can find the difference and the benefits.

Exactly. Not only they have their own unique values, but they also have their own unique uses too. Whereas Litecoin can be used for stable, and secure payments, NEO can be used for interacting with dApps or smart contracts. Litecoin can be compared as silver, while NEO can be compared as the fuel needed for smart contracts to execute on the blockchain. NEO can be used for launching tokens for ICO purposes, crowdfunding, DAOs, decentralized exchanges, and more. Its functionalities can be extended way beyond those provided by Litecoin.

However, Litecoin can also exist as a NEP-5 token within the NEO blockchain. As such, it could benefit of the advantages provided by NEO, while retaining the same characteristics of the original Litecoin (such as total supply). In the end, it's only a matter of choice whenever people who want to use a fast blockchain for daily payments, or they would simply want to interact with smart contracts on the blockchain. I believe that both will remain in crypto land for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
atupolev

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

I cannot see why anyone would use Litecoin as a currency. It lacks Bitcoin's brand and academic backing, and has fees/latency unlike a DAG.
I do hold some though as I believe everything on Coinbase will get a nice pump when the noobs enter the market.
lucy5632

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

I recommend to choose NEO, because NEO is obviously its platform is almost the same as the ETH platform, although it does not exceed it. and the rate is good enough for NEO. NEO platform is now beginning to develop
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

Both are cool but as for long term I would advice to pick NEO as its very undervalued now and you can gain a lot if you hold for long term, LTC is also cool but I prefer NEO
Domino68

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

NEO for sure. NEO is the first Chinese blockchain project which can create a large market and has huge potential.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

Both of it has a unique value. I would choose both of NEO and Litecoin.
NEO can be used as ICO platform, Litecoin only for currency. So, I think you can find the difference and the benefits.
Sorry, what unique value has LTC? Exclude 1 block per 2.5 min. And are you know that NEO fee for transaction is zero? That's why for me choice is unequivocal. NEO only. And I don's say about GAS claiming
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Compared to litecoin, NEO is good if we look for future profits and further adoption. Many say, NEO is Chinese Ethereum, widely using for other project development, so it has many use case.
ether_madness

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

NEO all the way.  Litecoin has a longer history and a bigger market cap, but NEO has an enormous following and one of the most loyal communities in all of crypto.  Also, it's the crypto baby of China, and China is crypto crazy.  The number of projects being built on the NEO platform is staggering, and look for them to make big moves in the upcoming years. 
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

The use cases are so different that you should actually have a bit of both. Investment wise, I would tend to choose NEO since it has more potential for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: