Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or litecoin  (Read 1604 times)
Firbolko

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

I will recommend a new EOS coin. it seems to me that Litecoin and NEO are not so good.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

I will recommend a new EOS coin. it seems to me that Litecoin and NEO are not so good.
What makes you so sure of EOS coins? but I think Neo coins have good potential for the future. and most likely later will be a competitor for ethereum.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

If choosing between neo and ltc, i would recommend neo for your investment. current development of neo platform is pretty good and the neo community is bound to get bigger.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

LTC and NEO, these two coins are good for long term hold because they both have good community support and are popular, but i would have noted NEO as a more promising coin, because its blockchain has many opportunities for practical, use like ETH.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
NEO is indeed one of the potential coins because besides it can be used as a cost of NEO it is also sometimes used as a platform by other coins and I am sure the longer the coins that use NEO as their platform will be more then the potential NEO is very good even almost as good as ethereum

cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

There is no coin to guarantee quick profits, as you say you're looking for.

But from NEO and LTC I personally prefer NEO as it's China's Ethereum and because China tend to look after their own businesses, I think NEO has a bright future.

But stop looking for a quick buck and start thinking about fundamentals Cheesy
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

My choice will be NEO. Now a days, many ICO's are launching in this platform. This is a very good point. For this reason I think NEO is better than LTC.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

NEO IMO , because neo have more system than litcoin , they have their own smart contract just like eth and the coin from that are good
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

I prefer NEO, neo is called a ethereum killer with its cool features that exceeds the feature of ethereum. Surely this coin will have a better future, and its customer support is awesome. It is a good time to buy now, since its price is too cheap. Better not be FOMO when the time comes that the neo price will go higher and higher.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
For the long term I chose Neo, and for quick profit I also chose Neo
nowadays a lot of coins that have the potential to have a rapidly growing development when investing in the coin. and not least for Altcoin and has the low potential for development, so it is necessary to choose coins for investment, I suggest to use Litecoin for investment.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

Firstly, I think both of ethereum and litecoin are successful and promising altcoins. But for me, neo can be a better option, because I think it has a good potential to be a real competitor of ethereum and also bitcoin. Smiley
I also choose NEO instead of LTC because it has many practical applications and currently its price is very cheap, if you invest long term then NEO will bring better profit. NEO is developing platforms for many ICO projects so NEO's community is growing day by day and it promises to compete directly with ETH.
yes, Neo is the right choice to invest because it has the potential to be a big coin in the future, armed with advanced technology I'm sure NEO will continue to grow and will be Ethereum's toughest competitor in the future.
scamanderfire

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:03:50 AM

i like Neo because neo is china coin 2018  Grin  Grin Cry
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

I think if you want to invest, between Neo and Litecoin I advise you to invest with litecoin because although neo has better technologi  and have more system' compared to litecoin but litecoin have high price than neo, so you can get higher profit if you invest with litecoin.
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

if want to get profit quickly, I prefer neo because of ups and downs of prices quicker neo than ltc
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

NEO (also known as AntShares before rebranding) was dubbed the “Ethereum of China” and is the first open source Chinese. Established in the year 2014, the mission of NEO is to reinvent the way commerce is done. We believe that promoting technology development and jointly create the future. The motivation of this work, NEO has been created to change the economic traditions of the us into the new era of the economy smart. I Choose NEO

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

For some reason I also like neo more. I believe that this is a more promising crypto currency, which will have a very important role in the future. In addition, smart contracts are a big advantage for neo.  Wink

Yes. Smart contracts are one of the top features NEO has when compared to Litecoin. Since the latter lacks smart contract capabilities, it cannot be extended to other applications. NEO not only serves as a viable alternative to Ethereum, but it is also environmentally friendly with its low energy consumption. When compared against Litecoin, NEO consumes far less energy, which gives it a huge advantage over LTC.

I believe that as NEO improves in terms of development and innovation over time, it will become stronger and popular among other smart contract platforms like Ethereum, and EOS. As for Litecoin, it's the silver standard to many cryptocurrencies we know and love today, making it extremely reliable and stable enough to use for everyday transactions. In this sense, Litecoin will also become stronger, and with the adoption of the Lightning Network, it could integrate the smart contract functionality with the use of sidechains.

Nevertheless, only time will tell what lies with the future of both cryptocurrencies (NEO & LTC). While they won't be able to compete against each other, they will still be used by people for many years to come. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:16:30 AM

I think NEO is more a prospect and promises big profits than Litecoin, as we know NEO is the crypto of China and the ever-increasing daily transaction is a strong indication that NEO is a great coin.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:00:16 AM

Firstly, I think both of ethereum and litecoin are successful and promising altcoins. But for me, neo can be a better option, because I think it has a good potential to be a real competitor of ethereum and also bitcoin. Smiley
I also choose NEO instead of LTC because it has many practical applications and currently its price is very cheap, if you invest long term then NEO will bring better profit. NEO is developing platforms for many ICO projects so NEO's community is growing day by day and it promises to compete directly with ETH.

Well, for me I will prefer Neo rather than Ltc even if litecoin has high value compared with neo but neo proves continues developments and yes it's like ethereum and neo will become popular too like eth.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

I chose NEO, LTC was very optimistic about it in the past, but now I think it is a bad coin.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:26:47 AM

Both of it has a unique value. I would choose both of NEO and Litecoin.
NEO can be used as ICO platform, Litecoin only for currency. So, I think you can find the difference and the benefits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: