Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or litecoin  (Read 1604 times)
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:54:34 PM

NEO is one of my very favourite coins. Litecoin is another one of my favourite coins. I have faith in both and have invested in both as well. I think that in the future NEO will be bigger and somehow better, but I will not abandon Litecoin.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

Litecoin has existed for a long time and can hardly show a rapid price increase, so if you want to get a quick profit, then invest in NEO because this crypto currency has more chances of success.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

Litecoin is one of the high value altcoin. It is also worth to invest. However, if you choose between Litecoin and NEO then I will choose NEO. NEO was born in China, it has a very professional development team, extensive support community. NEO is also known as Ethereum China, because it has the technology, direction and plan is quite similar to Ethereum. NEO is faster than Ethereum. Currently NEO is very cheap, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in NEO.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

Litecoin is a great value altcoin and has great potential for development. But I would choose NEO. NEO was dubbed as "China's Ethereal Copper" and was China's first open source code. Founded in 2014, NEO's mission is to reconstruct the way in which commerce is being made. I believe that promoting technology development and together create the future. The driving force behind this, NEO was created to transform our traditional economy into a new era of smart economy.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

Litecoin has existed for a long time and can hardly show a rapid price increase, so if you want to get a quick profit, then invest in NEO because this crypto currency has more chances of success.
Can you tell me abou strong the fundamental aspects of NEO platform? there was no a lot of movement and that means the hype in neo is not so strong as you said. i will try to choose litecoin rather tha NEO in fact it's still following the bitcoin right now. Litecoin has become a better alternative to bitcoin.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

Both Litecoin and NEO are valuable altcoin for investment, they promise to bring a lot of profits for investors in the future. I would choose to invest in NEO. NEO is one of my favorite altcoin. NEO is known as the dragon of Asia. It is faster than Ethereum. I will buy and hold long-term NEO. I believe that by the end of this year NEO will have a very high price, maybe it will reach $ 100.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

neo and litercoin are the same from bitcoin has different meaning and its function, just more people know neo rather than litercoin, neo cryptocurrency prrtama born in china so rapidly its growth there for smart economic technology so at its neo core will purut peaat next few years .

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

Both of these coins are good, but I think the bigger growth is to be expected from NEO, so it's better to invest in NEO now.
reting

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

Both of are good at their own position. I definitely choose Litecoin. LTC has good growth potential. If you have coins hold on to them.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:58:33 AM

I chose neo. Because at this time neo I think more potent than litecoin. Because neo itself has a pretty good popularity and will help to increase the value of the neo. So I chose neo rather than litecoin. Not that litecoin is bad, but here I choose neo. And neo itself is good to be invested.

Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:00:34 AM

. In terms of technology and durability, I think NEO more than LTC . But with downtrend now, I think NEO is better than LTC  because the upcoming NEO can drop deeper. If you want to invest in the crypto market right now, I suggest you choose NEO . Also you can buy more top coin like ADA, XRP, TRX, XVG, ..
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:12:45 AM

Anchors are extremely potent and they are currently growing very strongly, and they are now well-liked by the public and can increase competition with ETH in the future.
Jonathan Greenn

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

I think Litecoin will bring you fast profits. Bitcoin is gaining a lot of publicity - that is, not many people have heard of Litecoin unless they are familiar with the pre-codec market. However, with the rapidly growing community - especially On Coinbase, the exchange has reported $ 1 billion in sales in 2017 - Litecoin has a lot of land to grow. In addition, LTC also has a scarcity factor, because: The cryptocurrency price is entirely due to supply Demanding, and with a limited number of LTCs, the more people who buy it, the higher the price.
Kathleen Martinss

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

I think you should invest in Neo. Because NEO's technology is rated more outstanding than EThereum. NEO is backed by the world's largest economy, China, which currently holds 70 percent of the world's Bitcoin reserves. About NEO platform developed on the BLockchain platform, intelligent contract
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

Yes litecoin is one of the high value altcoins, it also has good growth potential. Neo has always been my first choice. neo is the first cryptocurrency born in China, it has a highly professional development team, a great support community. I chose both. I appreciate the potential of neo and litecoins. I also believe that the price will increase. So I restrained him.
Pojumek

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

I favor NEO, in light of the fact that the NEO is a coin that has a really decent advancement and costs are expanding. Notwithstanding the improvement that happened in NEO ready to expand the cost NEO for what's to come.
awurmik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

I favor NEO, neo is known as an ethereum executioner with its cool highlights that surpasses the element of ethereum. Most likely this coin will have a superior future, and its client bolster is amazing. It is a decent time to purchase now, since its cost is excessively shabby. Better not be FOMO when the time comes that the neo cost will go ever more elevated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: