Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or litecoin  (Read 1612 times)
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

if In my opinion NEO is better than Litecoin, NEO has sophisticated technology and has a big community in the market so I'm sure the future of NEO is very bright and reliable in the future.
kameutunda

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

Yes Neo is a very unique project and has excellent potential towards Ethereum. Perhaps they are taking a bigger share of the water to come. So the price can start growing. Because I believe this project will be able to compete very competently.
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:13:35 AM

I think both coins are worth investing. NEO is very promising in long-run, providing that they will manage to attract much more smart contract applications to its blockchain. Litecoin would go up relatively soon when LitePay successfully starts.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:17:41 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
I think NEO will bring more profit to you. Litecoin is a good altcoin but its foundation is very casual, with no obvious difference as NEO.
Experts highly appreciate NEO's foundation, systems and staff. So investing in NEO at the moment is a smart choice.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:54:50 PM

For me, this is a very difficult choice because I like both coins in the same way. I plan to keep them in the mid-term perspective.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

Of these two coins, I would have chosen NEO, because it is more stable and it seems to me that now it is more popular.
thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

Both are good and solid coins but for investing and getting profits quickly may not be good idea. I see these two coins as less risky but more conservative, so you won't get big profits quickly. You can try the low cap altcoins (more risky) for bigger profits.
thuthitao14

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

I think it is very difficult to choose NEO or LTC when thinking about profitability because both altcoins are good, are likely to increase prices. But I'm still leaning towards NEO. NEO is a good platform, the ability to develop better LTC and NEO community increasingly strong.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

I personally chose Neo, technologically this coin is more perfect than Litecoin!
pokerap

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:43:52 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
Maybe both will not be my first choice at the moment, but if I have to choose, it's not a hard choice to go on Neo.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

Maybe both will not be my first choice at the moment, but if I have to choose, it's not a hard choice to go on Neo.

I am choosing both, neo and litecoin can increase like the other coins and it still a good time to buy both coins. but I think neo will get the first chance to increase and then litecoin will follow but I am not sure how much higher that litecoin can reach because, since the last year, the litecoin price cannot increase higher. I still believe that litecoin can reach a new position in the coinmarketcap although it might be difficult, they have a big chance for this.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

I am choosing both, neo and litecoin can increase like the other coins and it still a good time to buy both coins. but I think neo will get the first chance to increase and then litecoin will follow but I am not sure how much higher that litecoin can reach because, since the last year, the litecoin price cannot increase higher. I still believe that litecoin can reach a new position in the coinmarketcap although it might be difficult, they have a big chance for this.

Well, one thing for sure is that both NEO and Litecoin are strong cryptocurrencies in the market today. Litecoin is the silver standard of cryptocurrencies with its unparalleled security, speeds, and stability (in contrast to most altcoins in existence), while NEO is an alternative smart contract platform with greater scalability than leading platforms such as Ethereum. As such, it would be wise to invest in both coins for the long term, as they're prone to become valuable over time. Litecoin has a very limited supply in contrast to most altcoins in existence, while NEO has a strong development team behind it.

NEO can do great with China backing it, enabling a smart economy for all. On the other hand, Litecoin can serve as a safe-haven asset just like Bitcoin even if it lacks active development and innovation. Therefore, NEO and Litecoin could remain as leading altcoins in the market for many years to come. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jopchekos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

Litecoin is just an improved version of bitcoin, and there is no innovation there. And many people see the future for NEO, and I support them.
farhan12048

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

I go for Neo because Neo is most promising coin of all the time.
chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

The use cases are so different that you should actually have a bit of both. Investment wise, I would tend to choose NEO since it has more potential for the future.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

Litecoin for me is a relatively new coin, because I never invested in it. But NEO is exactly worth choosing.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
razinvel

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

NEO - a project that is almost entrenched in the top 10 digital currencies. In June-July, 2018, its rate fluctuated between $ 30 and $ 40 per coin, which allowed it to occupy 11th place in terms of total capitalization. Growth in value can contribute to positive news about the development of the platform and cooperation with the Chinese authorities and large companies.
Gayas

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

It is obvious that NEO potential is much higher than litecoin. After all, if the number of ICO held on the blockchain-NEO grows , the NEO price will start to grow very quickly.

myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

I prefer NEO because NEO provides much option. Litecoin was here for long time and its founder go out but still promising coin. If should I invest these two coin. I buy70 percent NEO and 30 percent litecoin.
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

In the long run, I think Neo will be more successful, because it is a smart-contract plarform competing with Ethereum and it has more advanced technology. Litecoin has a bigger community and it has the advantage of being listed on Coinbase and many more exchanges. So, it is easier for a newbie to buy Litecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: