Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

There is nothing bad in having as many cryptocurrencies and exchanges  after all there is increase in the global population and many are diverting there investment into Cryptos and all these Cryptos addresses or are a solution to one project or the other thus gives room for choices of interest to an investor.

Seriously, how many % of these 1624 crypto have a real project? A big part are just promises or scams with nothing to be released on the market.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

With many cryptocurrency in market, we have many option to investing our money. I am believe that there is a good investment in market if we have a good research. The most important thing is cryptomarket is always doing research because many scam happen
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
There are now numerous amounts of cryptocurrencies in the modern market which is called crypto market and investment in this market gives you huge benefit. This market is full of valuable coins and its values are directly dependant on the demand of people.

The most valuable coin in the market from the vary beginning of crypto market is the Bitcoin and besides Bitcoin so many other currencies are working in the market like Ethereum, Altcoin, Litecoin and many more. Investment in these coins will give you profit more than that of old market if you invest with same amount here.
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

I agree with some of the guys here in comments, that for sure there is so many currencies, but only 3% of them (relatively) are doing a mess

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

This is a very important observation, but having a central authority regulating crypto currencies will be near impossible as it defeats the idea for establishing cryptos in the first place. The best approach I thin is through the various exchanges. Its more plausible to have a central authority regulating crypto exchanges, they can then implement stringent conditions for the listing of any crypto currency on an exchange and this will help filter out shit coins and scam tokens and projects.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

Every crypto currencies has their own roadmaps and I think it is their responsibilites, developers, to take the road that in their mind, will make their crypto  successful. If their crypto currencies did not survive the cruel competition with a lot of other opponents then I think that is the fault of the developers and we don't need to think about it since we are just basing our investments on their future plans and strategies.
After seeing the success of Bitcoin their are many other crypto currency like ethereum, Litecoin, ripple Dogecoin etc  ;)are came into the digital society. Crypto currency are virtual currency and they can access only by the help of Internet. Cryptocurrencies are decentralised nature which means their is no central authority can control it. After seeing the success of cryptocurrency many government wants to lunch their own cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency user doesn't pay tax to their government. Bitcoin is the king among other crypto because of its unbeatable market price.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

I do not think there will be any bodies in charge of legalizing crypto so there will be only a few crypto. Because everyone is free to create and develop their own crypto as long as they are capable, so I think making a body in charge of legalizing crypto will not happen. Although there are many crypto at the moment but few can compete and many are disappearing because they can not compete. Everyone I think can already choose which crypto is better to be their asset.
There should be a monitoring agency that should weed out some of these cryptos because most of them are clearly scams. This agency should just ban some of these non competing cryptos because most of them just copy exactly what others are doing and are bringing forth nothing new at all.
I do not think it's necessary to create an body/agency that monitors and removes crypto. Because I'm sure crypto that just copy and no new innovation to develop will not be chosen by many people, and will sooner or later die by itself and stop operating. I'm sure almost everyone who wants to invest in crypto will do the analysis so will choose the right crypto. So I do not think it necessary to use an body/agency to monitor crypto because that would be limiting.
rye18

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

I do not think there will be any bodies in charge of legalizing crypto so there will be only a few crypto. Because everyone is free to create and develop their own crypto as long as they are capable, so I think making a body in charge of legalizing crypto will not happen. Although there are many crypto at the moment but few can compete and many are disappearing because they can not compete. Everyone I think can already choose which crypto is better to be their asset.
There should be a monitoring agency that should weed out some of these cryptos because most of them are clearly scams. This agency should just ban some of these non competing cryptos because most of them just copy exactly what others are doing and are bringing forth nothing new at all.
I do not think it's necessary to create an body/agency that monitors and removes crypto. Because I'm sure crypto that just copy and no new innovation to develop will not be chosen by many people, and will sooner or later die by itself and stop operating. I'm sure almost everyone who wants to invest in crypto will do the analysis so will choose the right crypto. So I do not think it necessary to use an body/agency to monitor crypto because that would be limiting.

Not all cryptocurrencies available in the market are profitable so before investing we should review first the cryptocurrency we want to invest because this may risk your investment capital.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

Yes return everything to crypto users. Each crypto will grow or not depend on how many people use it. So it's true that you think an ICO project needs a lot of innovation to attract many investors and users. In the absence of such a thing is certainly the ICO project will fail and does not produce a satisfactory thing.

A successful ICO project is something that can apply whatever form they want to achieve in whitepapers they have, when it can be implemented properly then more and more people will be interested. Innovation in the development of new things is certainly a priority and will attract many users.

Increasing innovation is one thing that is also my choice, all of us and the people of the world. Believe the more interesting a project then it is a top choice !!
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

The world of digital money has existed for over 1000 types of coins that each have their own characteristics of price as well as market capitalization or growth rate which in turn make the investor have many choices. than
kuncimobil

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

technology is now expanding and many new crypto currencies, and with so many crypto currencies making price competition even higher and we have to be more precise in choosing which coins will be more profitable
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

We only can protect ourself from fraud because as we know, bitcoin script are public so everyone will try to customize the code into new cryptocurrency !
My government also warn my people about the risk of cryptocurrency so they must invest with their own risk !
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Sir we should not be selfish about the opportunity to explore other alts that maybe helpful to us. I believe that it has a positive side.
Sam02Sung

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

Many coins are coming into the crypto currency community with different technology and many of them don't really have value and above all it is all duplication of what is in existence which i believe regulation will be the only solution in other to reduce the risk from people who will be investing in those coins.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

Sir we should not be selfish about the opportunity to explore other alts that maybe helpful to us. I believe that it has a positive side.
Yes in this world today there are many inventions and cryptocurrencies are one of them.They are an easy source of earning a lot of money and that too in a short duration of time.Some of the cryptocurrencies are bitcoin,ethereum,ripple,litecoin etc.Bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocurrencies and altcoins and is the most expensive one.Technology is expanding and developing a lot these days.These cryptocurrencies are also gaining alot of users day by day.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384

Student Coin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Everything is positive on the side of bitcoin because the more that there is new listed coin in the exchanges the more bitcoin becomes popular because all crypto currencies use btc as the payment or exchange for it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

There are more than 1500 crypto currencies available in the crypto market but all those crypto currencies are following the first crypto currency the bitcoins due to high demand for bitcoins many software developers are developing new crypto currencies into the crypto world and each crypto currency serves different functions and used for different purpose but the bitcoins can be used for everything as bitcoins is the parent of all crypto currencies there are chances for the bitcoins to be in the mainstream of financial services all over the world. I would say that it is good to welcome new crypto currencies in the crypto market due to the rise in price of old crypto currency only new altcoins will be affordable for normal people to invest which will help them earn returns in the long run.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

I think so too. The world of cryptocurrency is growing rapidly and then many new coins are born even the number to thousands who enter into the market. This is no rule to make it chaotic and this is not good there should be a policy
PSL

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

Different cryptocurrencies have different functions. For example, Ripple is great for interbank payments - it is now actively used by banking groups around the world. Ethereum is an excellent platform for ICO and so on...
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

Cryptocurrencies abound because the Blockchain offers a wide range of usability which cuts across the various sectors such as health, finances, education, fisheries etc.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: